It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugs You Touch "Transdermal Drugs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I found this after hearing rumors about such drugs when I was in Latin America what people would put on a paper and hand the papers out to people to infect them with the drug when they touch the paper.
Turns out there are lots of technologies and info in the patent registry.

Electronic devices have also been invented and filed for patents that can increase the absorption of these drugs by your skin:
Read all about it at:
www.patentstorm.us...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
hi op
'___'

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op
'___'

hi to both of you

dave forgot the full equation

'___'+ DMSO-4

Dimethyl_sulfoxide

Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO. This colorless liquid is an important polar aprotic solvent that dissolves both polar and nonpolar compounds and is miscible in a wide range of organic solvents as well as water. It penetrates the skin very readily, giving it the unusual property for many individuals of being secreted onto the surface of the tongue after contact with the skin and causing a garlic-like taste in the mouth.[1]

the more radical hippies would mix this up and fill water-pistols with it and spray this on cops and riot police
who would start tripping out very quickly as well as experiencing uncontrolable pelvic thrusting
must be some kind of repressed whatever

you won't find this in most history books [wouldn't want anyone imitating those "dirty hippies" now, would we?]

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
hahaha
no of course not
but timothy leary had an idea
il say no more lol
apart from
poisoning water supplys

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedys was singing about that exact same thing in 1986.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

i had no idea! thanks for the vid will download it with Keeptube now

i'm more familiar with DMSO's uses for assassination, instead of '___' you can pretty well mix it with anything [like something that will give you a heart attack, know what i'm saying?] and apply to door handles steering wheels or computer keyboards and mouses and let dry, sweat will gett it working again soon.

i 1st read about it in one of those revenge books; don't remember if it was Chunder or Saxon though.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Very interesting responses.

I have found patents on that list I posted describing gels that function as a delivery agent for other chemicles and drugs. Basically its just like someone has said above a gel is used to make other drugs become absorped by the skin. There are patents that have been registered that discuss this technology.

Touch Drugs Used in Ecuadore and Latin America
I first heard of roughly this delivery method on the streets in Ecuadore in 2005. Apparently the chemicles that were being used to penetrate the skin was used in kidnapping operations that would make people fatiqued, faint, and create problems with anyone resisting their captures shuttling them away in a vehicle.

Used in Kidnapping
This particularly chemicle I talking about, though there are others which can effect people by just touching it, would make someone look like they were extremely drunk and their captures would appear as they were the person's friends taking care of them and getting them home.

Comparison to North America
Methods used all over the world in secret, moderation, and undercover is much easier to detect and uncover in Latin America. Its like a huge mess of intelligence agencies from around the world combating with one another while combating with the Illuminati churches criminal businesses engaged in an all out war. Its all over the street there, things that would be passed over in laughter and disbelief here. People on the street in Latin America can tell you all sorts of incredible things that happen all around them while they try to live normal lives. These are the things you would only find in North America in comic books, and fictional movies.

Out of the Movies: Austin Powers' Doctor Evil Vs Iran's
Can anyone find a photo of the scene in Austin Powers where Doctor Evil is driving around his facility in a radiation suit. I thought it looked just like the recent press photo of Ahmadinejad.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd5db3312736.jpg[/atsimg]
Ahmadinejad was elected in Iran in June 2005
Austin Powers Movies came out in 1997, 1999, and 2002.

top topics

join