It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Toy Called Earth - Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have been releasing music since 2006 under a different name but finally after a long ride I decided to retire my former project because I was getting a bit experimental and felt it was just going to dilute my catalog having such a diverse range of sounds under one name.. I decided to start a new project and today is the day I present my first bit of work. I also decided with this new project I would try to be more visual.

This is the first time either the song and the video have been available.. hope you enjoy "Forget Me Not" by A Toy Called Earth.

Ps. the video was shot by me over a period of about two days, edited together today during my lunch hour .. lol

edit on 29-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Nice Share...I too know where the "experimental" song composition slope can lead...good stuff, keep it up. It's folks like you that motivate me to get off my lazy tookus and get back to the grindstone...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I never heard of experimental music genre, but after hearing your song. Wow, I really like it, it is amazing, ambient,creepy,atmospheric, simply really great. I give you SnF and thumbs up and favourite on youtube

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thank you both

new topics

top topics

join