It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people have such a hard time with "your" and "you're"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by gabby2011

when did I even address you
FFS - its like you came here to fight and I'm the only one here so you're attacking me
go find someone else to harrass

Continue with your "Gabby Rant" ♥

I think this was directed at me?..as well as two more posts after that..were direct replies to me..

I'm not attacking you Forever..clearly I'm defending myself..which I think most level headed people can see..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

it was directed at BC about you

you know not everything is about you - of all that I typed thats the only thing you want to discuss?

you really need to discuss it with BC
I cannot possibly dumb down my points any further
my failing, I know.

P.S. you may now have the last word you're so desperately trying to get
cause this is mine

Done.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

This is not about having the last word forever..it is honestly seeking to be understood..and also to defend myself on what I feel is unfair ganging up..

It seems that a few of the members here have wanted to 'target " me for what other members, and even themselves do. I seem to be the one they all like to bring the "wrath" on..though others are of the same opinion as me..and often can be much more insulting than I think I came across.

Do I have a direct a way of saying things at times ?..hell yes...but generally my malcontent starts in defense of others..and how I feel they are unjustly labelled and made to feel like idiots.. then it becomes an issue I have to defend those concerns....why is that?

Will I stick up for women if someone puts women down ..yes I will.....even if the comment is from a woman who thinks herself above the rest.

Will I stick up for those accused of being unintelligent because they mix up you're and your..or to and too...yep.... I do that too.... even at the expense of trying to justify why I feel I have the right to do so.

This is not about having the last word....It really is an honest and sincere expression of why I type what I do..and why I respond.

I know I'm far from perfect..but ..geeez..am I really so bad? ..

edit on 31-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join