It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Gobal Decision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My intention is to give a serious approach to what is to expect in the case world wide contact finally takes place, I do not wish to waste time or energy, for that reason I won’t tolerate any offensive attack and it will be immediately reported to the mods without a second warning.

I believe it’s time to take this subject by serious and leave aside for a moment the almost total dedication to the search for UFO pictures or videos in this forum. That will help to make other people take us more seriously and not like delusional persons. A progress in this sense, will also increase the pressure on the governments to have an open policy. Then the evidence will appear by itself.

We are required to create conscience about the real meaning of such an event. It is foolish to believe extraterrestrials will continue “keeping a distance” between them and us forever, there must be a logical second step in their purposes. That is undeniable common sense. We haven’t created yet a critical mass of people in order to execute this second step, but the process might take place anyway, ignoring our present position. It’s not about us, it’s about the planet.

Most of us are already aware about how the so-called “Elite” had been exercising control upon us for the last centuries. As we know, this system wasn’t created by any present government, which are just instruments of a selected group. They had been telling us what to eat, drink and think too. Our natural way of life had been replaced by another unhealthy one, full of cancer and making us addicts to what they sell. The continuity of this system is assured by our false sense of safety and our fear.

The possibility of a new opportunity for freedom, coming in a non-conventional way can’t be rejected anymore. Ancient cultures already experienced this kind of intervention. Chronicles, artifacts, paints, sculptures and constructions made with an unexplained technical advance showed us how foreign civilizations intervened in mankind evolution, sometimes to show us a better way of life and sometimes with other intentions. The possibility of a massive encounter with extraterrestrial visitors exist, regardless what opinion we have about it.

Other cultures were in the same situation that we are now. The existence of Atlantis is not discussed anymore, only its exact location, which make us think they were expanded to different distant places, somehow like we are now.

The so wished contact will eventually happen and another opportunity may be given to us by extraterrestrial. What will you do?, Are you going to take it or are you going to stay loyal to the old masters? That will be the most important decision of your life without a doubt, no matter if you are mentally prepared for that decision or not.

The media has been intoxicating us with fear for what is unknown, modifying our concept about extraterrestrials, films and tv shows projected unbelievable evil and/or silly tender versions of such an event. We certainly had been listened only one side.

There is an undeniable intention to establish a world government. Taking that in consideration, it’s hard to project in our minds a vision of a friendly encounter under those circumstances, unless it is ruled by highly developed mind(es).

This thread will probably be moved to another forum and will be covered of dust. Thanks for reading.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 29/8/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I dont think that we, the people, will have any choice. If contact did happen, it will be controlled by the governments and MSM, we will only see what they want us to see. We will then be reduced to trying to extrapolateb the real info on forums such as this one.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevecc
I dont think that we, the people, will have any choice.

That is what exactly they want us to believe, but it isn't true. It's not a government choice, raising the level of conscience is our individual mission.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I will be raptured, so wont get to see this event. Maybe next life I will purchase front row tickets.

Beings that have the capability tofly light years, I dont think what we think or do will matter much. Get inline for your annual anal probing

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

That is what exactly they want us to believe, but it isn't true. It's not a government choice, raising the level of conscience is our individual mission.

No your right, if we suddenly had contact it would not be a government choice, however cant see them sitting on their hands and doing nothing, they will take over and control the situation, no doubt led by the good ol US of A

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

No your right, if we suddenly had contact it would not be a government choice, however cant see them sitting on their hands and doing nothing, they will take over and control the situation, no doubt led by the good ol US of A

Well, they will try to do that, but we are too many for them, so it's up to us at the end.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I'd be happy to put my hand up for potential meet ups with ET. However, if they are here it is up to the ETs not us or TPTB.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi!

I've think I know what you mean, OP, by saying it's on us to change our consciousness to make contact possible.

When I look around, there seem to be many people who feel some kind of change in their way of perceiving reality. Some say, they feel they have a sharpened sense for everything happening around them. Of course, that's what I am feeling.

More and more I feel, I perceive the world in a different way than before. It's difficult to explain, maybe some kind of higher awareness. Or - I feel more connected to everything around me than ever before.

It's not that I wouldn't have been interested in the world, in the wars, pollution etc. before, but nowadays... More and more I am interested in especially small details - for example the world of the insects. There's a whole world of beings all around us, and most of the time we don't realize it.

There are so strange beings - just recently I found a big bug that was glowing greenish in the dark. It was absolutely fascinating to see it, to think about how it's possible that such a thing exists in the way it does.

But there's even more. More and more (like many other people) I experience strange synchronicities. I started to write them down, so that I won't forget them. Considering how strange some of them are, I have the strong feeling, that there's no such a think like "coincidence".

I'm a bit tired now, and I've got difficulties to sort my thoughts, but I want to say that I believe, that this change in our consciousness is already at work.

And I think, if TPTB really exist in the way, some people assume (the Illuminati-stuff etc.), that contact is something they are not able to control.

The PTB may try to influence our perception, but finally, I believe, the truth will shine bright and clear, and there will be no doubt about it's meaning.

It will be clear as the sun, and TPTB will be like the darkness of the night - they will just disappear.

Of course, I hope so

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

You wrote:

"There is an undeniable intention to establish a world government. Taking that in consideration, it’s hard to project in our minds a vision of a friendly encounter under those circumstances, unless it is ruled by highly developed mind(es)."

I suggest that you have it entirely backwards. The NWO, Agenda 21, carbon tax, and various programs by the UN and western national governments to "share the wealth," not to mention Rome deciding that ETs are real and OK, is indicative that there is a master plan underway to change the way we do everything on Earth.

Basically, it seems that we are going to see total control over each and every individual by electronic senors and data mining. The larger goal will be the prevention of war (save for smaller "police actions"), the ending of starvation, dissolution of nation states, and limits on consumption. These can be seen as reasonable desires that wise ETs would demand for us to continue to survive. --And they hold the kill switch.

Exactly where the human spirit will fare in this is unknown. I like to hope that such a rechanneling of human activities will allow new frames of consciousness and true spiritual enlightenment. Of course, given what I suggested about the changes we see being continually introduced, one could forcefully argue for the building of nothing more than a hive community on Earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Trueman

The NWO, Agenda 21, carbon tax, and various programs by the UN and western national governments to "share the wealth," not to mention Rome deciding that ETs are real and OK, is indicative that there is a master plan underway to change the way we do everything on Earth.

I believe that is how they try to adapt theirselves in order to prevail, reinventing their image with an E.T. friendly version. Just a political move to avoid loosing stregth. Soon people will forget that these are the same people who denied it or avoid the topic.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by Trueman

I'd be happy to put my hand up for potential meet ups with ET. However, if they are here it is up to the ETs not us or TPTB.

I agree. I believe this process has begun already and not even E.T.s have the total control of it, but they are monitoring it and executing their part, step by step in synchronicity with the development of the process. Our role mostly consist in adapt ourselves to this situation, avoiding misleading influences.

top topics

join