It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Killer took a nap in victim's apt. after murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Cops: Killer took a nap in victim's apt. after murder

Source

After strangling the life out of Thomas Hoban in his Clifton Heights apartment Saturday night, Quy Pham curled up on the victim's floor and took a nap, according to police. Pham, 35, may have been calm enough to fall asleep after the killing, but he awoke to a nightmare when, despite his claims of self-defense, police charged him with murder and related offenses on Sunday.

The reason i bring this article to attention is because something seems a bit fishy to me. I'm not trying to be a cop hater, or make the guy seem like the victim, the whole situation just seems not right to me.

At first i thought, oh that's kinda weird, then i read the article.

According to the arrest affidavit, Pham was out bar hopping on Saturday night when he stopped in to Tailgaters Sports Bar on Baltimore Avenue in Clifton Heights and met Hoban. Police said it's unclear whether the two were previously acquainted. Pham went home with Hoban, to his apartment on East Broadway Avenue, but police don't know why because Pham claims he was so drunk he doesn't remember, said Clifton Heights Police Chief Walter Senkow.

So pretty much they got all drunk and the guy went home with the cop. Honestly, if i guy meets a guy in a bar, get plastered, then goes home with him, i can only think of one thing that was probably going on, and i think most of you will agree with me.

Sure anything could have happened, but due to the lack of evidence being release we can't be sure, but we can say, neither were armed, they were drunk, they were two guys in an apartment, and one got strangled to death.

Perhaps the hangups to 911 were more than just hangups, and it was forced during the heated battle.

I can say, if i was drunk in an apartment, and some guy tried to rape me, I'd strangle him to try to get away.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sure... but first, why would you go home with a man you dont know, and second, would you fall asleep calmly after killing a man?

Thats a bit... I dont know... WEIRD? With some indicatives of a pathology?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

Aw c'mon. Theres nothing like a drunk to drag somebody home, fpr any stupid reason known to man. Beyond that the rest is speculation. Are you meaning to tell me that you do not know how to turn someone down who makes a pass at you without resorting to killing someone?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27

So pretty much they got all drunk and the guy went home with the cop. Honestly, if i guy meets a guy in a bar, get plastered, then goes home with him, i can only think of one thing that was probably going on, and i think most of you will agree with me.

Based on the later statement of yours mentioning 'rape,' I assume that what you were trying to say here was that they (or at least one of them) was gay.

I can think of a few other reasonable explanations, that could cause 2 guys to meet, and get drunk together, and end up going back to the same apartment.

• Maybe he didn't have anywhere else to go.

• Drugs!!!! Many people will get themselves into situations, that they normally would not have, if it wasn't for their desire to get 'high.'

• Hunger... Food....

I could keep going, but that is enough. Just trying to point out that 2 guys hanging out together, does not mean they are gay.

• posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yeah i get that, but how often does the drunk guy you take home strangle you to death, call 911 freaking out 3 times, then judging from the mugshot, get the hell beat out of them, say he did it it self defense, then no evidence released?

Like i said i might be wrong, just saying, i could picture the situation clearly.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
    link   
    reply to post by doom27

Yeah i get that, but how often does the...............

I have no idea what the odds are. I'm not placing any bets here.
    I was simply pointing out that there are other possibilities.

top topics

join