It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criticism of Politician’s Approach to Issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What do candidates have to hide, or do they openly show their cards? Some are good, some are down right arrogant.

timesdelphic.com...

Iowa has become something of a battleground for the gay rights movement since April of 2009 when the Iowa Supreme Court legalized gay marriage, and it is likely to only grow more heated as Republican presidential candidates seek the approval of Iowa’s socially conservative republican base. Michele Bachmann in particular has become a lightning rod for controversy on gay rights issues, even as she continues to dismiss those issues as “light” and “frivolous.”

I have watched for years as candidates and politicians blatantly lie about issues, or ignore many people they represent. It seems that MSM is able to manipulate the masses, even if a politicians goes against the grain of our Constitution and what the masses think.

How is it that politicians seems to get away with blatant disregard and lies, on a continually basis?

I have posted a few clips, but I have only touched the surface, so feel free to add more candidates to this thread.

Enjoy!

Mitt Romney (R) This ones is almost surreal. Love A.K.A ( Creepy Smile Romney)

Rick Perry (R) former Democrat and Clinton Aid.

Sarah Palin (R)

Buddy Roemer (R) but was former Democrat

Ron Paul (R)

Michelle Bachmann (R).

Newt Gingrich Republican, hmmm maybe Democrat, no yes Republican.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Think there is a recent ATS poll on this already, most people, myself included want Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autodidactic
Think there is a recent ATS poll on this already, most people, myself included want Ron Paul.

Let's hope so.

Most of the other candidates make my ears bleed.

Especially Romney, what a creepy dude, did you catch the first vid?

All I could think of when I saw it was "A-hole Supreme"
edit on 29-8-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

join