It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party is Racist?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by beezzer

Excellent. You take a lie - something completely made up and say, "well, there is truth in it so it is ok."
I am biased against those who will use lies to further their agenda.
The fact that you could not see imeediately that this was a troll post reveals a lot. You have blinders on. You have them on so tight, you couldn't even see the lie presented...because it fits your "view".
Are you not embarrased by that? Have you ever admitted you were wrong? On anything?

CJ

First off, I'm responding to a troll post right now.
Second, I have admitted error in the past. I just don't see any reason to admit to an example of entitlement mentality.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Dude, you talk about reality, this is just a web site. What you say here does not nessasarily represent reality.
Do you really think beezer wants all lawyers sterilised?
On second thought he might

But that's beside the point. His is just one voice in MILLIONS.
Find something else to harp on, you can't use what he said as an answer to everyone's post.
Time for a reality check, I have been up for over 27 hours (night shift..........ugg) and while debating this with you is mildly stimulating, it is not intellectual enough to hold my intrest.
Might I sugest that you shut down your computer, go out and have yourself a little "reality".
Quad

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sure...trolling. Denounce the idiot who posted instead of sticking up for him. Perhaps people would then see you as a person who can think for themselves, not just a "group" mentality. Call out the idiots who say this stuff - don't back them - and the world wonders why people claim the TP is racist. Suggestion. If you don't want to be associated with LYING RACISTS, kick them out or CALL them out. By agreeing with this idiot, it shows you really don't care who the TP is - sure, you aren't racist, but going along with the fake racist because they made a point you like puts you in the same boat - sure, Hilter was a MASS MURDERER, but there was some truth in things he said - he must have been right!
See, if someone posted the BS like this guy did, the first thing to show you CAN THINK ON YOUR OWN is to DENOUNCE them as a liar and not doing anything but flaming the fans of anger. Of course, because that poster is a TPer, it must make you the same as him, right? Kick out the garbage and maybe people will take you more seriously. Until then, you have acknowledged it is ok to lie to further your agenda. Reflect Beezer.

CJ
edit on 1-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Do you progs have some sort of bet as when you can get a Tea Party member to denounce the Tea Party philosophy?
Epic lose, BTW.

Com to a Tea Party meeting. You may ending up apologising to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Dude, you talk about reality, this is just a web site. What you say here does not nessasarily represent reality.
On second thought he might

Not all lawyers. Leave one or two as an example of what happens when you don't eat your veggies and touch yourself too much.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Huh? I am an individual. I would like to see responsible people denounce liars. You clearly do not feel the same, except when it comes to whatever lable you put on those who don't agree with you.
See, it would be a great idea to actually rat these jokers out - but you won't. In other words, YOU have declared WAR on your own "party". Lack of morals are now your norm? Have fun with that.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Now you're just making yourself look foolish.
*sigh*
Let me break it down for you.

Lawyers don't make other lawyers by sexual reproduction. Lawyers go to school to become lawyers.
(I hope I didn't upset you)

Now that you've wasted peoples time on irrelevent issues, could you stay on topic? Or are you a brand new progressive troll that we are going to have to learn to ignore?

ETA: So sterilyzing lawyers won't get rid of lawyers. To actually get rid of lawyers you need Holy Water and an Exorcist.
edit on 1-9-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

LOL LOL LOL

Dawg Gone you Beezzer !!!! I laughed so hard I spit my soup across my keyboard!!!

But it is funny!!

I caught it too about immigration from Latino countries..verses Illegal Aliens...the first time around. It did not need clarification for me.

I just love drama people who can so easily be put on the string by their emotions...they just cannot let go of drama because among most peoples... raised on a steady unending diet of television and movie emotions ..it allows them to get what they think is the moral high ground. It is neither...good emotions nor the moral high ground.

Jerry!!!!! Jerry!!!!! Jerry!!!!

I should probably give credit to Phil Donahue who began the "Victimization" craze on which our politicians parasite for public control with more Victimization politics...instead of Jerry Springer.

The detractors of the Tea Party are using just such an template to give themselves the "Appearance " of the moral ethical high ground...not only the Congressional Black Caucus but now Al Gore is such a parasite that he too must use/misuse the Racist and devout religious dogma of labeling Global Warming Skeptics as similar to Racists.

The problem with all this "Victim hood/RACISM:" politics is that it becomes so predictable after awhile...it is similar to watching the same movie for 75 times in a row. And it is often the same "Usual Suspects" doing it.

It just gets so tiring and wolfie.

The Tea Party must be labeled as Racists because they are afraid of this movement. And within this movement is a group of people who are well capable of asking questions which no one wants asked about politics and political leadership in this country and their methods/techniques. By methods and techniques I mean default settings to automatically play through unquestioned and unchallenged..for votes.. ...like Racism.
Once you learn to think for yourself..you realize that Racism and guilt politics is the very best some folks and political parties have on which to work. They have no other ideas and this too is becoming clear to alot of Americans.
Racism is just not going to solve any of the current American Problems and it is becoming clear who are the Racists out here...the ones making a living and politic out of it. 'The Cottage Industries dependent on Racism...the Usual Suspects.

These Tea Party people are dangerous because they are questioning the status quo and the cottage industry beliefs which are becoming understood as methods to "Shakedown " the American People...all the American People.
Even some of the Black Americans are beginning to catch on to the understanding that they too have been Shaken Down by this political system ..including Victimization/Racism Politics. All this "Victim"posturing is not helping them as well in these hard economic times.

This lack of confidence in the system is causing the Black Congressional Caucus to take on a radical Emotional Dramatic posture at what they think is going to be the expense of the Tea Party. All this because now re election votes are in jeopardy. The Black Congressional Caucus must now properly stroke the "racism faithful" to keep and maintain the votes needed to keep and maintain their "Shakedown " power base.
They are, like the "Usual Suspects", willing to cause chaos and fractionalization/Balkanization to accomplish this goal. This is not leadership. It is also not E Pluribus Unum.
The Black Congressional Caucus wants seperate but equal where votes are concerned. They are Racists. They have nothing on their plate but Race and Americans are quickly tiring of it and the Usual Suspects.

My hat is off to this Congressman for calling them out on it..Allen West.

Thanks for the laughs Beezzer, I need to thoroughly clean up my keyboard now.

Orangetom

edit on 1-9-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

To put its simply........
Your wrong.
Go back and read the post again. I edited it while you were replying. Comment if you want, but I doubt if you will. Its seems your head may be buried in the sand and you won't believe anything that's not fed to you by the left.

Ditto.
Ditto.
CJ

Thanks CJ for the confirmation, I kinda figured out that you and HauntWok have the same mentality though, no need for the dittos

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Lmao

2nd

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Hey quick question. If I agree with your financial ideas but I HATE ALL RELIGION, can I still join your club?

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hey quick question. If I agree with your financial ideas but I HATE ALL RELIGION, can I still join your club?

CJ

Sure can brother, it gonna take all kinds to straighten this mess out. A couple of my closest friends are atheist.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That was a great reply to my question. Thank you.
Considering there is a "war" going on against the TP, do you feel any of it to be justified? Are there any policies that you don't agree on that would put one person on a "left" TP paradigm or someone on the "right" paradigm?
If you knew of someone spouting racist rhetoric would you call them out?
If you knew lies were being told, would you say, that is not right?
My guess on both counts is you would call them out. Your group is not unique to being labelled for the worst and most unimportant elements hanging on to it. Once you get a loony that represents the phrase "Tea Party" that is all it takes. Doesn't make it right - just as the broad brush strokes against every "lib" aren't right.
The only way to combat it is to remove the element. Don't let traitors in and then don't stand with them because of name only.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It would appear so. Unless he's a liar.

But he is representing the TEA Party. And as of yet I have not seen anyone denounce his idea of forced sterilization as the fascist idiocy it is. Therefore if no one denounces his fascism for what it is, they must condone and agree with it. Therefore it must be part of the TEA Party ideology.

The "reality" is, I find the TEA Party dangerous to our liberty. I find the TEA Party dangerous to freedom. Too many times I have heard TEA Party followers say things like what our friend beezer has said. (similar things have been said about Muslims, similar things have been said about immigrants.) So how many of these "slips of the tongue" do we have to take before we can safely categorize the movement for what it is?

These things cannot be condoned, allowed to continue, or accepted.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'd like to offer an apology for my statement concerning the sterilyzation of lawyers.

I was wrong.

What I meant to say was lawyers and mimes.

Mimes.

Yes, I went there.

And as spokesman for Tea Party people all over the planet and Moonbase Alpha, what I say should and will become law.

Amen.

Beez

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Comedy transcends political belief. Even I laughed at that one Beezer.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Comedy transcends political belief. Even I laughed at that one Beezer.

CJ

All in good fun.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Jen,sure you can join. I can understand if organized religion turns you off. People who are independent minded often are turned off by organized stuff that tries to make them conform.
The Universe is an amazing thing and to have awe and wonder and curiosity about how it was created is a good thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

I can't live WELL without a Lexus.

Yes you can. It's a luxury car, not a necessity. It's not that hard to understand.

If you were prevented from receiving any healthcare over the entire period of your life, how do you think you'd survive?

Apples and oranges, you're assuming they're the same which is rather silly. If you can however prove to me that everybody is able to live without healthcare then maybe you'd have a point.

Wanna get rid of the socialized medicine in the US?
If malpractice insurance is lowered, liability issues lowered, FDA restrictions lowered, then costs will go down.

Again, you're assuming that if we deregulate the market further and cut down costs of drugs, private medical firms will magically lower their prices and keep them lower, as if the lot of them are in practice for compassion, not profit.

You have distrust for the Federal government. The Federal government consists in part of corrupted human beings. Corruption, greed, these are human flaws. When you switch from the public sector to the private sector, those flaws don't magically dissappear. You'd have us believe this is the case, or somehow it's far less of a case in the public sector. This is purely your perception of it. Give no support to the public sector and full support to the private sector because in your eyes, the flaws might as well be none existent in the latter. There's nothing to show for this really, it's just what you believe.

Putting a cap on lawsuits, medical malpractice

Again, you want to prevent private lawyers from carrying out their own private businesses.

will lower medical costs.

Who's going to lower the costs and why would they lower these costs? What gain does a CEO of a medical insurance firm or management of a private medical firm have to gain from lowering costs? They're losing profit so what's the gain again? What, they'll have compassion? If these folks are making a tonne, why are you so quick to insist they'll cut out their profits if we allow them more savings and profit?

You appear to give full confidence in those who are actually in the business of profit, and none to those in government who are secretly in the business of profit (unless they're tea partiers, obviously). I don't see much of a difference, with the latter it's a lie but that's it.

Get government out of the medicare biz.

And replace medicare with what I ask again? You want to privatize medicare? Which private insurance companies are going to take in the elderly? What, you think putting out all the stops for the private medical industry will convince them enough to take in the elderly who are known to be bad and costly investments for healthcare? Is this what you well and truly believe?

Reagan was an unspeakable foe of medicare during the 60's and 70's. However fastforward to his administration and he dared not touch in during his presidency, for all the talk of the free market. I'd seriously like to see the next president try and privatize medicare, it will be a show I can tell you that. But I'm sure you won't care all that much, I don't believe fiscal conservativism is all that significant toward what you'd prefer to see in government.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by beezzer

You're the one advocating forced sterilization based solely upon the person's profession. Right there sounds to me very fascist. So what's to stop you if you are allowed your little sojourn into the forced sterilization of US Citizens based on their job to start doing it to other people based on their skin color or if they are too liberal (by liberal I mean anyone who isn't as fascist as you are appearing) or any other criteria you choose? Maybe after you're done with the lawyers, you can move onto the Muslims. (cause they pray to a different god after all)

The point is, you proved how intolerant the TEA Party is to anyone not fitting within their narrow definition of what a REAL American is the second you said that you wanted to force sterilize lawyers. That is a fascist statement and as a self described TEA Party member, you showed exactly what the TEA Party is all about.

Lawyers and the ABA and their political lackeys have sucked the blood of Americans for decades. You and lefties like you, have no problem killing unborn children, I make fun of a profession that is one of the causes of such high costs and you wee yourself.
Quit playing the race card.
It is nothing but fail.

ya and this really has been going on for decades if not longer.

castrating lawyers is a start but we need them sometimes! lol!!!

my best friend is a persecutor, i mean prosecutor, we laff about that. used to be a public defender out west, maybe some of you know him. lol!!!

hey i forget where i am going with this, sorry beezer!

eta; oh ya, the entitlement mentality, only the lord won't give ya the color tv.

or the benz lol, that's where the gov comes in.
edit on 2-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

eta; rip janis
edit on 2-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All of the so called "evidence" posted in this thread to support the argument that the Tea Party is a "racist organisation" is either based on someone's opinion, or the that a small percentage of this group may, indeed, be racists.

1) Opinions are not facts!

2) If one feels that a few racist members do, indeed, make the Tea Party a racist group, one would also need to conclude that ALL groups are racist in nature!

If it wasn't such a shame, it would be laughable that the ones who claim to be against stereotyping always seem to be the first to do so. Such hypocrisy is truely disgusting, and is a major problem in this country.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 2-9-2011 by BenReclused because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join