It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party is Racist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Lawyers and the ABA and their political lackeys have sucked the blood of Americans for decades. You and lefties like you, have no problem killing unborn children, I make fun of a profession that is one of the causes of such high costs and you wee yourself.
Quit playing the race card.
It is nothing but fail.

Bloodsuckers eh? I wonder who you're talking about? Jewish Lawyers perhaps? More than likely.

You have a problem with killing unborn children, but once those children are born you don't give a goddamn about them. The hypocrisy is laughable. Carry on in your small little box that comprises your world.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

1st: I'm not a lefty, I'm center. Surprisingly enough being center doesn't mean being in the fascist right. I have a lot of disagreements with the left. But you don't see me wanting to force sterilize someone for their political beliefs.

2nd: It's not playing the race card to be against the forced sterilization of US Citizens. It's just being anti fascist. When people advocate such a violent act against anyone's liberty it just screams out that the people who want to do this to others should not be advocated.

Sorry, but you have made it quite clear that the TEA Party is a fascist entity. You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the TEA Party is a fascist organization that has no interest in liberty but to dominate and control. If not wanting to sterilize a person because of their occupation is a leftist ideology, then I think a LOT of people would be "lefties".

If you think that's freedom, then buddy, you have a lot to learn about what freedom means. I am personally appalled at your attitude towards human beings and I think personally it shows exactly what the TEA Party is all about.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Progressive 101
Changing the Narrative.

Class? The above posts clearly show that when progressive leftists start to lose an argument, they change the narrative. They focus on nonsense statements made without looking at the full context.
Then they try the race card, but that always ends in failure.
Then they tried the ethnic card.
Also a failure.

The only thing they had left was to follow-up with name calling (fascist).

This just goes to show that they only have categorizing, name calling, race-baiting, in their repitoire.

One hopes that one day they might make a valid point.
But that is as likely as having the complete works of Shakespeare typed if a million monkeys are working on a million typewriters.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Democrats election agenda for 2012 Presidency:

Vote against the evil racist TEA party!

They know they can't campaign to vote FOR Obama and raising taxes. They are attempting to get their votes and mobilize their base by campaigning to vote AGAINST the "evil" and "racist" TEA party. If they spout it on the mainstream media enough all the welfare recipients and food stamp people will believe it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Was I the one advocating the forced sterilization of American citizens based solely on their profession?

Is the forced sterilization of American citizens NOT a fascist ideology? How does taking away someones god given ability to procreate, advocate liberty and freedom?

This isn't changing the narrative it's just showing exactly what the problem is with the TEA Party.

How is forced sterilization NOT more government intrusion into the lives of the people?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

This is getting rather tiring. And boring. Why not start another thread on how the Tea Party wants to sterilyze lawyers.

Really. It'll be fun.

This thread is about how leftist progressives demonize the Tea Party by calling them racists.

(Lawyer threads are down the hall and second door on the left)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What? Don't like it when someone calls you out on your fascist ideology? You are the one telling us that you are a TEA Party member, and you are the one telling us that you want the forced sterilization of US Citizens based solely on their job.

So, you have no defense for your words, so you are opting instead to obfuscate the issue and try and deflect the obviously fascist statements that you made previously? Where's you're personal responsibility? When you say things like that you should at least have the personal responsibility to own those statements.

And if we are to accept that you represent the ideology of the TEA Party, then we must conclude that not only does the TEA Party advocate the forced sterilization of people based solely on their jobs but also other fascist ideologies as well. Because it's well known that the TEA Party doesn't like immigration from Latin countries, so we can reasonably expect through your avocation of forced sterilization of people based on their jobs that you would do something similar to people based on their skin color or country of origin.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by beezzer

What? Don't like it when someone calls you out on your fascist ideology? You are the one telling us that you are a TEA Party member, and you are the one telling us that you want the forced sterilization of US Citizens based solely on their job.

So, you have no defense for your words, so you are opting instead to obfuscate the issue and try and deflect the obviously fascist statements that you made previously? Where's you're personal responsibility? When you say things like that you should at least have the personal responsibility to own those statements.

And if we are to accept that you represent the ideology of the TEA Party, then we must conclude that not only does the TEA Party advocate the forced sterilization of people based solely on their jobs but also other fascist ideologies as well. Because it's well known that the TEA Party doesn't like immigration from Latin countries, so we can reasonably expect through your avocation of forced sterilization of people based on their jobs that you would do something similar to people based on their skin color or country of origin.

Simple question for you.

Does the word "illegal" mean anything to you?
If most people would just learn to think for themselves we would not have dence, uneducated remarks like the one highlighted in the quote above.
It's "illegal immigration" they have a problem with. Its just so happens that the majority of "illegals" are latino.

Jeesh, at least try to show a little restraint while quoting liberal bullet points.

ETA- The thing most liberals/progressives hate overwhelmingly about the TP is the one true thing that makes it so great. They are not all cut from the same grain. They have differnent ideas, different hopes, different dreams. Most just want to secure a better future for our children and that is what brings them together.

THE HOPE OF A BETTER TOMORROW.
The true TP has no leaders, no great hope that the current situation in this nation will be solved in our life time but feel the need, the urge to try. That's all any of us can do.
They are average, ordinary, everyday Americans. Probably not much different than you.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Quadrivium because: ETA

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just look at whos saying this about the Tea Party. Folks that need "racists" or they are out of bizz. People that need a boogie man.....or they have nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

So by your definition of racist (all or mostly all attendees are of one race) does that make Miss Black America beauty pageant a racist event? How about that NAAC/P, racist? I think not. Your definition is flawed and then consequently your argument!

Miss Black America and the NAACP...both organizations specifically dedicated to furthering a minority race and those instances a minority race that has been long discriminated against.

If you would like to include the Tea Party amongst those organization whose DECLARED PURPOSE is to advocate for a given race, feel free. That is more honesty than I expected.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Simple question for you.

And a simple answer for you

Does the word "illegal" mean anything to you?

In fact it does, I do know the definition of the word illegal.

It's "illegal immigration" they have a problem with. Its just so happens that the majority of "illegals" are latino.

See, if the TEA Party could differentiate between an Illegal Immigrant and a Latino there wouldn't be a problem. However they don't make that distinction at all and assume that anyone that is Latino at all is here illegally and deserves to be kicked out of the country. They prove this repeatedly by wanting to repeal the 14th Amendment that makes babies born here legal US Citizens. Hell, these people don't give a (beep) whether anyone from south of the border has come here legally or not, if they speak Spanish, then to the TEA Party, they are illegal immigrants.

Jeesh, at least try to show a little restraint while quoting liberal bullet point.

And again, it's not a liberal bullet point when it's dead on center.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

This is getting rather tiring. And boring. Why not start another thread on how the Tea Party wants to sterilyze lawyers.

Really. It'll be fun.

This thread is about how leftist progressives demonize the Tea Party by calling them racists.

(Lawyer threads are down the hall and second door on the left)

i got no prob wit dat, i might get some flak from my best bud (lawyer) but he is cool. lol!

he was always a radical, not a bomb thrower like ayres just enough to keep the conversation alive.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

To put its simply........
Your wrong.
Go back and read the post again. I edited it while you were replying. Comment if you want, but I doubt if you will. Its seems your head may be buried in the sand and you won't believe anything that's not fed to you by the left.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

ETA- The thing most liberals/progressives hate overwhelmingly about the TP is the one true thing that makes it so great. They are not all cut from the same grain. They have differnent ideas, different hopes, different dreams. Most just want to secure a better future for our children and that is what brings them together.

Just the goal of forced sterilization for people that the TEA Party doesn't like, that's securing a better future for our children? I mean seriously? Sounds like government intruding into people's lives to me. But that's apparently what the TEA Party wants, according to the TEA Party member in this thread who advanced the idea of forced sterilization for people based on their career choice.

THE HOPE OF A BETTER TOMORROW.
The true TP has no leaders, no great hope that the current situation in this nation will be solved in our life time but feel the need, the urge to try. That's all any of us can do.
They are average, ordinary, everyday Americans. Probably not much different than you.

Except that I don't want the forced sterilization of American citizens based solely on their profession.

I don't know, maybe that doesn't seem wrong to you, but the TEA Party advocate above who believes that they are right in taking away a person's ability to breed based only on their occupation doesn't seem like a group I want to have anything to do with.

If I said that I think that everyone who supports Ron Paul should have a complete frontal lobotomy, I don't think you would be able to agree with me. (least I hope not) see, that kind of thinking isn't really cool in real life. I know, you must think it's a horrid liberal mindset to NOT want to force sterilize people based on their occupation, but I think it's a freedom thing. Sure, I don't like lawyers very much, and I'm not sure I know anyone who does, but the last thing I would want to do to anyone is have a government agency come in and force sterilize anyone using their occupation as a reason.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Now you're just making yourself look foolish.
*sigh*
Let me break it down for you.

Lawyers don't make other lawyers by sexual reproduction. Lawyers go to school to become lawyers.
(I hope I didn't upset you)

Now that you've wasted peoples time on irrelevent issues, could you stay on topic? Or are you a brand new progressive troll that we are going to have to learn to ignore?

ETA: So sterilyzing lawyers won't get rid of lawyers. To actually get rid of lawyers you need Holy Water and an Exorcist.
edit on 1-9-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

To put its simply........
Your wrong.
Go back and read the post again. I edited it while you were replying. Comment if you want, but I doubt if you will. Its seems your head may be buried in the sand and you won't believe anything that's not fed to you by the left.

Ditto.
Ditto.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Any chance you want to fess up and admit you look foolish while supporting fake and racist baiting posts?

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by beezzer

Any chance you want to fess up and admit you look foolish while supporting fake and racist baiting posts?

CJ

Nope. Any example of entitlement mentality is valid. I won't invalidate anyone who uses whatever means to convey that message.

Are you now willing to admit that you are a closet bigot and a hater of people with different opinions?

Waiting.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Excellent. You take a lie - something completely made up and say, "well, there is truth in it so it is ok."
I am biased against those who will use lies to further their agenda.
The fact that you could not see imeediately that this was a troll post reveals a lot. You have blinders on. You have them on so tight, you couldn't even see the lie presented...because it fits your "view".
Are you not embarrased by that? Have you ever admitted you were wrong? On anything?

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Can't stand being the last post on a page.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join