It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunamis, waves, water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have always had reoccurring dreams and nightmares about tsunami’s, tidal waves, huge waves, water..

The dreams are always different but the nightmares are always the same. I have no idea why I have had them all of my life but I’ve always had a gut feeling that they have something to do with the demise of either my own life, demise of a great portion of the planet, or both. I have nothing to back that up and no reason to think that.. it has just been a gut feeling I have had all of my life.

To a point where I am always very careful when I’m on water. I’m a great swimmer but… I’ll never go white water rafting or anything like that!

Now, I know the various dream interpretations of water, waves, tidal waves, etc. I don’t fit into any of the categories. I don’t need to let out any emotional steam, I have no hidden emotional turmoil, no negative emotions, I am not overwhelmed, I don’t keep my feelings bottled up, I have made no fatal errors in my life choices…

It’s just a nagging feeling I have had my entire life, that has something to do with huge waves and devastation.

I am not saying this is a prediction or anything like that, I don't know that it is. But I can say one thing for sure... if anyone were to ask me about an end of the world scenario, I would say without doubt in my mind that it has to do with water.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just a thought.......

Maybe the story of Noah came from the last time there was a pole shift? If the Mayans knew how to predict major catastrophies, maybe just maybe that's where the ark came in?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If you dream about them very often it usually represent something

dreammoods.com...

"..Tsunami
To see a tsunami in your dream means that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feeling or unconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in a waking situation."

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freespirit1
Just a thought.......

Maybe the story of Noah came from the last time there was a pole shift? If the Mayans knew how to predict major catastrophies, maybe just maybe that's where the ark came in?

Except for there was NO global flood....possibly a region had a flood and these people believed it was the entire planet....because the world is flat afterall

Theres no evidence of a global flood...no one else reported it from the time it was alleged to have happened, but the major flaw in the story is simple, theres not enough water on the planet to cause a flood as described in the bible
And the sedimentary layers show nothing too

EDIT: To the OP.

Dreams dont always have a meaning.

I dont see a global flood as a problem....it cannot happen. Maybe a few tsunamis but that would not wipe out humankind.
edit on 29-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Interesting because in a book in which I'd read on Edgar Cayce some years ago, he had had a session where he recalled seeing New York City in the future underwater and the new New York City was further inland.

I also feel that recurring dreams are recurring for a reason.
That reason is to warn you of something that might place you in danger in the future.

This is how our guardian angels communicate with us and also warn us of potential future danger.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Except for there was NO global flood....possibly a region had a flood and these people believed it was the entire planet....because the world is flat afterall

Theres no evidence of a global flood...no one else reported it from the time it was alleged to have happened, but the major flaw in the story is simple, theres not enough water on the planet to cause a flood as described in the bible And the sedimentary layers show nothing too

Did I say anything about a global flood? No, I was saying a catastrophy. That's why I said the STORY of Noah... anyhow, stories come from some sort of truth usually, and most of the time get twisted along the way to suit people's needs/wants.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have always had one of tornadoes but I live in a very very untornadoe area and have never seen one...go figure

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

I am not saying this is a prediction or anything like that, I don't know that it is. But I can say one thing for sure... if anyone were to ask me about an end of the world scenario, I would say without doubt in my mind that it has to do with water.

well about 70 percent of the planet is covered in water..... the odds are good for a watery end

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for all the replies.

I have researched dreams and I know how all the different clasifications i.e., waves, calm water, etc. are defined. Again, I have nothing going on in my life, nor have I ever, that would cause these dreams related to turmoil or anything emotional. No drama, no turmoil... just doesn't exist in my life... I also know some people believe dreams are meant for protection, or a .s up... I just thought it was interested. Someone mentioned he/she always dreams of tornadoes although he/she has never been in one. Same for me. I have never been involved in any waves bigger than about 2 or 3 feet

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's possible that being here and seeing all the doomsday predictions and what not caused you to have this dream

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Eh... I thought of that too. But I am not the type of person at all to buy into ideas or theories about doomsday. Plus, it's not like I was a member of this forum when I was like six years old...

new topics

top topics

join