It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Cluster with Dimensional Stargates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This story is located on Examiner, authored by Jon Kelly...

A cluster of multi-colored UFO’s using dimensional gateways to enter and exit the earth’s atmosphere was captured on multiple cameras in the skies over Vancouver, BC on Saturday, August 27, 2011. The incident occurred over a 40 minute time period when two witnesses operating digital camcorders employed three different imaging systems to generate photographic evidence for extraterrestrial dimensional-travel activities in the historic Mount Pleasant community.
Link:
www.examiner.com...

The video is quite compelling... and though not altogether definitive, is certainly thought provoking.

I really can't add a lot except that it's not your average You Tube UFO vid, lol!
edit on 29-8-2011 by redoubt because: clean up of quote

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The whole article reads like a new age, neo hippie, doofus has written it. I can't understand how they've come to all those conclusions... except that the article is written in english, there is very little that makes sense of it frankly.

I can say the same for the video, nothing makes sense. Although I like that they've put a few seconds of a "black project" helicopter in it, totally outside of context whatsoever.
edit on 29/8/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i´ve got one little question.

the object is captured by two cameras.

why is there such a distinct difference in the darkness-brightness of the vids?

different settings?
edit on 29-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
And why is there no attempt to capture any background material? Zoom out then zoom back in. We could be looking at absolutely anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Looks like the footage has been battered to hell with video FX making it pretty worthless really.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
And why is there no attempt to capture any background material? Zoom out then zoom back in. We could be looking at absolutely anything.

Yeah -- it's strange that they could later capture a video of a helicopter and a balloon, but the videos that were allegedly filmed immediately prior to that helicopter and balloon flying by stayed transfixed on an over-zoomed group of lights.

By the way -- how do we make the logical leap from a few indistinguishable light sources to "stargates"?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think it may help to look at some other stories from the author of the story in the OP , to judge how much faith we should put in the OP story .

Unconscious secrets of Extraterrestrial Contact revealed in new video.

Extraterrestrial contactee and interdimensional traveller George Kavassilas participated in an independent research study attempting to identify unconscious secrets of extraterrestrial contact with human beings by monitoring “sleep-talking”-like messages encrypted backwards in recordings of human speech.

UFO fleet near Vancouver City Hall sensed in precognitive dream.

In an email from earlier that day, local Canadian videographer Les Murzsa cited precognitive dreams from the night before that prompted him to assemble his cameras and remain on alert throughout the afternoon.

President's 'alien affair' leaked in secret on new TV show .

President Kennedy's Secret UFO Messages traced unconscious pathways of human speech through a mirror filter to detect signatures of UFO contact in the president's 'sleep talking'-like backwards statements. During the event, audio from a November 14, 1963 press conference was slowed down and played in reverse to reveal the covert remark 'He had sex with an alien' in President Kennedy's statements regarding an ambassador to SouthEast Asia.

Jon Kelly Plays the "sex with an alien" passage .

More stories from Mr Kelly
www.examiner.com...
edit on 29-8-2011 by gortex because: edit to add video

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Gortex has more than a point,
Anyway, there is nothing to make any comparison with, like a bare bones normal view video in its entirety taken at the same time. I don't wish to rain on your parade OP, but the source URL is also not exactly worth a daily visit.

new topics

top topics

join