It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Jinn???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello,

Do u guys ever seen this:

www.thejinn.net...

What do u guys think?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Along the same lines as the "tooth fairy" and the "Easter Bunny"!
My 2 cents

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
hmmm interesting link.
I am Muslim, I've grown up in a religious family and I agree with the fact that the existence of jinns is fully acepted in muslim society.
I came in contact with UFO stories when I was about 15 years old and I noticed right away the similarities between aliens and all the stories about jinns I heard when I was a kid.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The jinn have interested me for quite awhile, are they aliens? Maybe, it depends on what we think extraterrestrials are, coming from another demission I think would qualify
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Chief Characteristics of the Jinn's are:
1. In the normal state they are not visible to ordinary human sight.
2. They are, however, capable of materializing and appearing in the physical world. And they can alternately make themselves visible or invisible at will.
3. They can change shape, and appear in any sort of guise, large or small.
4. They are able also to appear in the guise of animals.
5. They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. (See the average Spiritualist s�ance for examples of their activities, and also the usual "communications" from UFO entities in close-encounter cases.)
6. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans. (The Scotsman Robert Kirk, who wrote "The Secret Commonwealth" in 1691, evidently "knew more than was good for his health," and was killed by them.)
7. They delight in tempting humans into sexual intercourse and liaisons with them, and Arabic literature abounds with accounts of this kind of contact by mankind with both the "goodies" and the "baddies" among the Jinn's. There are also even a considerable number of accounts of encounters between the "goodies" and famous Muslim saints.

In official Islam - and this cannot be overemphasized -- the existence of the Jinn's has always been completely accepted, even legally, and even to this day, in Islamic jurisprudence. The full consequences implied by their existence were worked out long ago. Their legal status, in all respects, was discussed and fixed, and the possible relations between them and mankind -- especially in relation to questions of marriage and property! -- were seriously examined by jurists, as the greatest and most authoritative Western source, the Encyclopedia of Islam, confirms. Stories of sexual commerce between Jinn's and mankind have been of perennial interest to Arab readers, and it is important at this point to mention that in Chinese literature there is also a considerable tradition of this sort which awaits examination by Ufologists. The great Arabic literary catalogue known as the Fihrist, compiled in the year 373 of the Muslim Calendar ( = A.D. 995) by Muhammad bin Ishaq bin Abi Ya'qub al-Nadim al-Warraq al-Baghdadi, lists no less than sixteen works dealing with this theme. (Compare also the European occultists' records of sexual contact between men and female Sylphs, as well as the copious medieval Christian records relating to Incubi and Succabae. Thanks to Gordon Creighton and Flying Saucer Review Vol. 29, No. 5
EXTRATERRESTRIALS AND THE QUORAN (THE KORAN)

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Isnt that sites point is that their are no Aliens from other planets but they are just Djinn pertending to be Aliens?

Wouldnt it be more likely that what we called Demons,Djinn ect.. were Aliens and not some magical creatures.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I�m not sure of the site I referenced it for the Jinn, I believe there are many extraterrestrial species and the Jinn are just one of many, who knows one of millions of species, I also think not all aliens us space craft to travel, i.e. folding time, time travel or dimensional doorways.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Not the site you linked too Sauron, but the link in the first post

''The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis may be the greatest hoax ever, Perpetuated by earth's greatesy tricksters: the Jinn."

I tend to think its the other way around. If I could bring modern tech back too the days of the Koran and Bible stories I could make myself seem to be a magical person.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hmm I rember seeing a jiinn once, my sister and I were talking in our room, and there was maybe 2 to 1 and 1./2 fet between us, It just appeared their, over a toy that was in between us (we were five years old) any who, we both ran to our mom, that thing freaked the hell out of me.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Although the Easter Bunny is an American invention i think,yet another way to extort more money from kids parents,the tooth fairy legend was derived from actual visits by the Visitors.Medical care,including dentistry,was hard to find or expensive.The Visitors take care of their charges,and a toothache would put you in agony,even preventing sleep.Therefore a "medical team" arrived to alleviate the suffering.
Yes,healing by the Visitors were reported. The Sandman puting you to sleep was another nocturnal visitor.The Boogeyman or "bug eyed man".Even disguising yourself as St. Nick to entertain a sad child.Something similar happened to me when I was a child around Christmas and I was spoken to for a time.Don't care to rehash any childhood misery.
But Jinn? Yes. Shorty there was called a "Weenie Jeenie" by some other entity and chased off.He mentioned his ability to assume different forms,mind manipulation,and materializing objects seemingly out of mid air.
Anything significantly advanced appears as magic.

new topics

top topics

join