It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first nuclear power plant for settlements on Moon, Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

(PhysOrg.com) -- The first nuclear power plant being considered for production of electricity for manned or unmanned bases on the Moon, Mars and other planets may really look like it came from outer space, according to a leader of the project who spoke here today at the 242nd National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society (ACS).

Since i can't make new threads yet, i might aswell introduce myself here on ATS and add a little news on the side for the ones interested in it. (Didn't find anything similar on the ATS search engine)

My real name is Raul and im 27 years old. Been following ATS for a while and decided recently to add more fun or food for thought to actually contribute by posting aswell, instead of just looking! ;-)

Cya around,

Elexio

Link to the article

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Elexio

Hi Elexio, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

New members can not make New Threads in the regular forums until they attain 20 posts. The only forum that a new member can start a thread in is here the introductions forum. This forum is for new member to say hello or what ever they like about them selves, it is not a forum for topical subjects sorry.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Thread closed
Sauron
Super-Moderator

join