It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See your house from space!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is a really cool site to vist, You get a 7 Day trial period that is worth the download. Made me kinda wonder how much the goverment can actually see from space. Check it out!!! When you download it abd get the player installed , type in your address and click on picture to zoom in. WOW!!!!!!View of house from space!!!

Kinda makes you wonder!!!!!
MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON EARTHVIEWER LINK!!!!

[edit on 21-8-2004 by DragonFly5]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This has been possible for years, for free.

Check out terraserver.microsoft.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Checked out terra web site, that was cool. The link i gave is in color and more recent. But that is still a great link, THANKS!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
thanks this is interesting!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFly5
Checked out terra web site, that was cool. The link i gave is in color and more recent. But that is still a great link, THANKS!!!!!

Yeah, being from 1995 the house I live in now is shown as a tree covered hill.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That's pretty neat. But yeah, this technology has been avalaible for quite some time.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I do enjoy ths program indeed. Yes of course this technology has been around for a bit. We just started adding rooms to our house but I cant tell in the program because it looks to blurry as you get closer however with the one provided in the other link it looks better but outdated. I wanted to compare them just for fun.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
redtailcanyon.com has a better collection of satellite photos. Here is the washington monument, and here is my neighborhood near Denver .

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
redtailcanyon.com has a better collection of satellite photos. Here is the washington monument, and here is my neighborhood near Denver.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
That satellite photo was taken when my neighborhood was being built. Just imagine what the government can spy on if that is available to the public.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm from Australia, so not really any of that applies to me, but my dad works for Primary Industry and Resources of South Australia, he's chief of mapping, and I went into his work and they let me run loose on one of their computers (big mistake). I got a bunch of information as well as a password for their server. anyway, while I was there, I looked at their program for viewing stuff like the above, and I asked my dad about it and he said that the Australian satelites can see up to a 1m resolution coz they aren't powerful enuff, but the American Government has a satelite network that can see the entire world with a resolution of up to 1cm, that is close enough to see one of your american dollars on the floor, how's that for "privacy"?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
u aall suck!
but it's

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shbaz

Shbaz! I didn't know you were a member of ATS! It's me jackblack from blenderartists!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFly5

what is the name of the site.

top topics

join