It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I even on the right track?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm slightly new to the ATS-NWO community but i will venture a guess and see what i can learn from your responses. This is pure personal speculation intended to draw a more intelligent answer from someone who knows far more than myself...

1) TPTB are either the corporate super elite who buy politicians and their power, or they are very old Euro families with more money than most Americans think any one person has ever had (Rothschild’s, Rockefellers, Windsors, ect.) and have held the power for generations if not centuries.

2) They have had a firm grip on global societies for years and with the technological revolution that has happened over the past twenty years are having to drastically reform there control tactics in order to ensure that they maintain power.

3) TPTB do not really want to be the governing entity of the world, not publicly anyway. they have been capable of assuming the title of emperor of earth for a very long time now and haven't yet. i think the never actually will because as long as they remain faceless they cannot be overthrown.

Am I seeing this right? No David Ickie replies please

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
That's how I see the first two points myself, in a nutshell. It is hard to define tptb. There are many 'illuminati' videos, that usually give out the feeling that a lot of what they say isn't true and/or the researchers are a bitch whack (or make too many assumptions).

But, to anyone with a set of eyes and a critically thinking mind, can see that this global system is so crooked and that governments are designed to steal from you. They say that now the 1% have 40% of the world's wealth.. odd how that is increasing? Well not really, looking at the system, taxes and inflation increase, these people funnel it to themselves and then also play around with it by investing in things they control the prices of. Eventually there are always the economic crashes.. in which the money isn't lost, but it is instead transferred from the poor to the elite. That is what all of these bailouts are.

The third point can be targeted by what I just talked about the financial system.

It is definitely true that with the internet, the consciousness of how #ed up this world system is, has definitely increased and also provided the ability to connect with other like-minded people. (Person a can now finally speak to person b, he isn't confined to the sheeple around him).

They are changing their tactics, trying to increase the censoring of the internet, they are increasing cameras and other security checkpoints that invade our freedoms. They are slowly creating an elite upper class and placing us into serfdom, where if we don't work hard, we don't live. All of this has to happen in an undetected fashion, so it may work. The worlds richest and most powerful stay undercover.

It is all done gradually, that being the key to all of this. People are willing to accept almost anything, as long as it is introduced gradually.

What will happen? I don't know. I hope tbtb wont win, and are at least controlled to the extent in which we can go back to thinking we live free lives. The opposite is just too depressing of a thought.

What really fragments knowledge are the theories that include both truth and fiction, same goes with the people who speak truth and fiction. Alex Jones, David Icke etc. come to mind.

It is hard to determine what is true, and not. And to organize people's frustration against one specific entity/power.
edit on 29/8/11 by TeroK because: (no reason given)

join