It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Report about Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ok...I'm not sure if this his been on the boards, and if it has, forgive me, since I am too lazy to look deep into the boards. But read this, and tell me what you think about it.

www.all-natural.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chieftian Chaos
Ok...I'm not sure if this his been on the boards, and if it has, forgive me, since I am too lazy to look deep into the boards. But read this, and tell me what you think about it.

www.all-natural.com...

I don't recall reading this.
Good find

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That was a interesting read, it was weird to have him talking about all this stuff but still hold to some secrets. Most articles like this have them going all into the UFO aspect of it but he seemed to shy away from it for the most part.

Also I found the whole neutron bombs in most of the ICBMs thing interesting.

Another thing I wonder what issue of PM he was ralking about that got close to the truth without even knowing it. Was it perhaps the USAF plans for a nuclear powered diskshaped orbital craft.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Good find and an interesting read.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the article. Nice find!!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I agree with previous posters. Interesting read

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm surprised no one else found it...I just did a search for the Area 51 book series (since I'm reading that now) and found this. I posted this on here mainly because he shyed away from the UFO topic which one of the above posters pointed out. I really didn't get a lot of time to really thourougly read it though, but I'll give my opinions when I read it...which might be tomorrow...I'm just surprised it hasn't been posted yet.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The man says something along the lines of 95% of what�s done at Area 51 is uninteresting, lol I still want to know what that other 5% is. Also when asked about the incident in Roswell he mention imprisonment. Near the end of the article he also states, if you see something unusual in the sky, and the government attempts to cover it up with a weather balloon excuse to basically don�t trust them.

Nice Read, even though I skimmed thought 1/2 of it.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
He claims to know too much. He had 'Top Secret Clearance". The military and government intelligence community is very compartmentalized. Someone to have the general knowledge that he has does not make sense.

He also leads up to things:

"I don�t know how many of you people knew that, that was done in the 60�s. We�ve had a number of accidents out at the test site the public never knew about. I�m not really at liberty to talk about that except it may be interesting for you to know that I now live in South Dakota..."

And then indicates that he does not want to talk about it. If he did not want to talk about it why did he bring it up.

He is using sympathy as a tool to convince, he almost wants to sound heoric:

"And I will never live in Nevada. I personally have 2 body burdens of plutonium 39 in me and if I live long enough and become old enough, I will die of bone cancer. But I�m not worried about that because I knew what the risk was when I got into the business. "

He discusses technology that he appears to have known about but was featured in PS:

"We�re developing the technology now, and I don�t mind talking about it because Popular Science came awfully close to the truth here a few months ago in one of their issues and I don�t think they even knew it. The Air Force in cooperation with the Department of Defense is developing an aircraft now that will go in speeds in excess of speeds of 10,000 mph which is almost fast enough to achieve orbit without boosters. And that is a nuclear powered thrust system. Whether or not that will ever become public or not, it�s hard to tell, because nuclear engines are very dirty - very dirty."

He wants to appear as the only source for information:

"The only other things I can tell you about Area 51 is that there will never, in our life times, be any information let out about some of the things that are out there."

Debriefing would last days if not weeks and not be one sit down session with someone claiming to have the clearance he does:

"When you leave out there they debrief you. And the debriefing lasted quite a few hours, the better part of a day"

This is contradictory:

"there were 6 of us, we were all trained observers, we were not the type of people who see things go bump in the night, I�m pretty skeptical about things, generally"

You either fly in or take a bus, you do not drive to work:

"We saw it, I saw it, the 5 other fellows with me, we stopped the car and got out and watched it for 15-20 minutes"

He is now more important than the President:

"Neither one of them were shown certain things. The President does not have Top Secret Clearance."

You convienently left your badge at home and you talked the security people into letting you have it, ummmm, NO!

"I was going to bring my security badge with me and I forgot it, I still have it. I had a top secret clearance with sigma�s on it. These sigma�s denoted what informational areas I was privy to and one of those areas was Area 51. I got it as a souvenir when I left, I talked the security people into letting me have it."

This guy in the photo would have far more respect for a device than this if he were to have clearance to even be near the damn thing:

"I have friend who has a picture of himself sitting on a nuclear weapon smoking a joint. "

If he were working with advance technology at 51 then he would be able to operate the computer:

"I can�t even run my son�s computer as well as he can and technology is going faster than our ability to keep up with it."

I think we have some sad old guy here who lacks accomplishments and feels the need to portray himself larger than life. That being the case I deem the story "not factual".

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Alright...even though I posted this, I just got done reading it...lol...anyway, here is what I think...

He mentioned that if the public found out what was going on in Area 51, that the people would panic. He also mentioned that 95% of what was going on at Area 51 was uninteresting. If the public would panic over the 5% of what was at there that makes me believe that that 5% is more than weapons.

Here is a quote: "I saw some things in Area 51 that, objects, that were strange, didn�t seem to be something that, at the time, we had the capability of manufacturing. I don�t know where they came from, I don�t know much about them. But I saw what I saw with my eyes. I did ask, on 2 separate occasions, one of caretakers, that�s what we called them, and I was told the first time - don�t ask. Now, remember, I had to have a Top Secret clearance, I had a "need to know". Our group, 80 of us, could go anywhere. We could ask any questions because of what we did. But that was one subject that I was told, don�t ask. The second time I asked, I was warned that if I asked again, some rather dire things might happen. So I never asked again. I�m familiar with the Roswell incident in 1947 in New Mexico. I have every reason to believe that the Federal Government found something there. I have every reason to believe the Federal Government will never tell what they found there. We have so much paranoia of humans, anyway, if there was any leak that some sort of life form had visited this planet, the Federal Government is convinced that people would panic and that anarchy might prevail for awhile. That�s about all I can say."

You can tell he is just gutting it out here. He wants to tell the public something, but he knows things will happen to him if he does, and whatever the gov't says goes. But I do believe he was giving us the wink here when he mentioned the aliens and anarchy. That is the only reason why he would mention anything like this.

"I�m not really at liberty to talk about that except it may be interesting for you to know that I now live in South Dakota, I don�t live in Nevada anymore."

I don't find this interesting personally...but for those of you who believe in a South Dakota base...chew on that.

And about Roswell: "All I can say is sometime, during my tenure at the Nevada Test Site, there was debris from Roswell, New Mexico stored away at Area 51. I was lucky enough or unlucky enough to see some of it. I don�t take any pleasure in that knowledge because it puts a constrain on me I don�t like to have."

He says he thinks he was either lucky or unlucky...but most of us would consider ourselves lucky to see what the debris was. I can't make any statements...but I really find that statement interesting.

When he was talking about Quantam physics and going beyond the speed of life...he mentiond that humans were just exiting their mud homes...like we were primitivie. This leads me to believe that he knows about some other life, and they are far more advanced than us. Of course, this is all speculation, but that's what went through my mind here.

"To someone else may be very common, very explainable and very ordinary. I�m just about to walk over the edge here . . . they may not be . . . if you were to see a person, you may not recognize that person as someone you thought might live on the face of this planet. And that�s all I�ll say about that, I swore to God I wasn�t going to say that."

He gives it all away here.

All I have to say is that he indirectly answered a lot of our questions...if it is legit...which I believe it is.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That's a great article. No reason to believe that it isn't the truth. Though I wonder that some of the stuff he is telling isn't highly classified. I am sure that there are lot of people saying this is hoax, but they have all right to do so. As I have all the right to believe in it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chieftian Chaos

The most interesting elements of your link deal with what the man wouldn't talk about, merely hinted at. This leads me to believe that he may simply be posting disinformation because if he isn't, then he all but admitted that something from Roswell was brought to Area 51. That would seem to me a violation of security.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's an interesting read. My problem with it is this...He states he had unadultered top secret access to the entire base, and that his area was Radiation, Health, & Safety. Sounds pretty important, right? Well, we know about the lawsuits brought against the government by former Area 51 workers and their families...burning computers and other things that led to health hazards and several deaths. It doesn't sound like Health & Safety was important at all. We do know the lawsuits from open burning was real....we don't know that this guy is real.

And as previous posters commented on the amount of compartmentalization that occurs at such a facility...I doubt he had that much access. He also stated the POTUS doesn't have Top Secret Clearance...well, that's not true either.

Disinformation...delusions of grandeur...BS...entertainment...call it what you like....Interesting read at the very least.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
His story was very illustrative and it felt geunuine. A few places he lost me...I'm not so sure a 'Top Secret" clearance is viable for the things he claims he was given a need to know. Actually a TS is not that big of a deal these days. The other thing was the Philidelphia experiment thing. I thought that was debunked ages ago.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Very great story - The reason why I like it so much is because like the above comment says ''It felt genuine''. I thin it felt this way because he acted how someone who had been there actually would. This is why I don't believe Bob Lazar's story. If they wanted him dead they could of easily done so.. They would have done anything to stop him from letting out some of the most and remember the MOST secret information in the US and possibly the world.. The article you posted how ever has more of a sense of realism. He worries more about his safety after telling these where Bob Lazar didn't have a care in the world. Bob Lazar acted like nothing he did was wrong and that annoys me. I would do anything to know what's going on in that base but someone like Bob Lazar who goes into the base works, swears himself to secrecy and then goes and blabs about everything which is happening? Thats just pure traitor like to the US.. Those are his fellow citizens he has betrayed. People who payed him so he could live. People he lied to. That's why I don't like the man.. As much as I don't like the secrecy around the base, if Bob Lazar did in fact work at the base and was telling the truth about what he saw, he has lost all my resect. That's why I like the author of the article I just read. He respected the fact he had sworn himself to secrecy and he also did the article to some extent - anonymously.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dribbler

The reason why he brings something up then says he does not want to talk about it is because he wants t give as much information with out putting his life at risk.

He never worked with advance technology at the base. He saw but did not work with it. His son doesn't have a Geiger counter as a computer you know? And the man/woman clearly states they worked there as some sort of radiation anilyzer.. He didn't work on the advance technology or he would have been an enigneer such as an aeronautical or astronaultical engineer..

He was working there for 12 years. They would have vecome familiar with his face and quite possibly allowed him to keep his badge.. There is also more then one way to gain clearence other then a badge other wise for a top secret base, that is a very poor way to gain entrance and very security threatening. And there may have been some circumstances that alllowed him to keep his badge such as they were chaging the look of the badge.. You can't say he wouldn't be allowed to and not back it up.

Gain some evidence before you say things like that.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

FDR was not the only president to manipulate the press about his health. Here is an anecdote from an extremely reliable source, a high-ranking naval physician, now retired.

After his September 1965 gall bladder surgery, Lyndon Baines Johnson is infamous for showing "spontaneously" showing his scar to the press. For this act, history remembers him as a hayseed with a lack of social graces.

The truth is quite different! It has never been published.

LBJ was with his close confidante, Jack Valenti, at Bethesda Naval Hospital after the surgery that had been performed at Bethesda by Dr. George A. Hallenbeck, chief of surgery at the Mayo Clinic. The president asked Valenti about the publicity surrounding the operation and was told that there was a problem. A rumor was circulating among the press that LBJ was operated on not for his gall bladder but for cancer.

fdrsdeadlysecret.blogspot.com...

I find the mention of a 1992 coup attempt interesting. I am still looking for anything to collaborate it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Since im new here and have never posted on any of the threads i figure this will hopfully fit the category.

First off i will start off with some of my background,In 1956 my grandfather worked for lockheed corporation as an
Aeronautical engineer,he worked on projects such as the u-2 spy plane,project oxcart,and his final before retiring in 1984 was project have blue the precursor that led up to the current design of the f-117 nighthawk.In 1986 i joined the air force,after hearing,many times about the projects he worked on and the technology advances he worked on was very intriguing to me,after completing my bmt at lackland,and i was stationed at travis afb,while stationed there,the fall of 1988 i had an opportunity for my "dream career" as a Firefighter/medic serving at travis until my first deployment over seas in august of 1990 to saudi arabia "operation desert shield" and remained there until late january of '91. In march of '94 until december of '02 i was deployed a total of 3 time for operation southern watch,in may of '03 i was promoted captain and held that rank until '05.In november of '05 i was promoted to assistan chief of fire protection of travis afb,six months in to being assistant chief my ltco asked me if i would be interested in being double promoted to deputy chief,on the condition that if i accecpted i could not ask any further questions about it and it was an "off location"AFB that was it,all at once i got "butterflies" and my gut dropped,and i was orderd to remain inside my ltco's private quarters.Within a matter of 2 hours a lt gen and an armed security officer arrived and laid out 3 "briefing documents" containg 6 pages each all of wich i had to sign,after wich i was flown to edwards afb,then transfered to a boeing 737 dark grey in color no windows,and no markings what so ever,in the cabin there were a total of 12 seats,the aircraft had no type of interior at all it basically looked like a standard cargo plane with tie downs on the floor and ceiling,about 3 ft from the rear of the seats were bulkheads the essentially divided the inside in to seperate sections "iam assuming there were three due to the fact about every 20 feet there was a door 3 in total"when we took off it was about 10pm and we flew for 4 hours totall>>>i will continue next time

join