1% MFFM???

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Does anyone know what "1% MFFM" represents?




posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Its an adverration used by Bikers like Hells Angels and Banditos. On a Bikers Vest there is a "1%" badge, that came from an American President speach were he statet that there were 1% of the population that was scum/unwanted.. after that Hells Angels began wearing the "1%" badge -symbolising them being that 1% of scum.

Birkers also have a saying, example "AFFA = Angels forever, forever Angles" , Bandidos and other Biker groups have the same like BFFB, and like yours MFFM..

Hope this answers your question



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BOHICA
Does anyone know what "1% MFFM" represents?


Why do you want to know this?



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
money forevever, foreever money

Mr reality



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr reality
money forevever, foreever money

Mr reality


Lol thats how you can see it



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BOHICA
Does anyone know what "1% MFFM" represents?


A "1%er" is a biker who's been in the gang a long time. That's what the 1% patch signifies.



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thank you all for the information.

I'd run across an embroidered patch and, without an helpful context, I couldn't figure out what it represented. I was just curious about the meaning behind the symbols.



posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
mongols forever forever mongols
mffm



posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The 1% is correct...but MFFM=Mongols Forever, Forever Mongols.



posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brian0U812
 


the bike club the mongols, mongols forever forever mongols



posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
the 1% patch is a patch worn by the hardcore biker. he is a badass,wild &and crazy S.O.B, that will kill you in a heartbeat if you mess with him...being in a club a long time has nothing to do with this patch. to be on the safe side...if you dont know, just give all bikers the respect they deserve, and dont ask them a bunch of questions unless you tell them upfront, your interested in hanging around them(which has to be approved by them) because in that lifestyle only cops ask questions. still if you have to ask, just be respectful, and explain why you want to know.



posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
1% means you are part of the 1% of bikers that are criminal.-SANxJONERO from straight-up.info



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The term 1% comes from the 1940's and the Hollister Rally (riot). When the AMA credited the damage and lawlessness to the Bastards MC. The quote went something like "it's unfortunate that 1 percent of motorcyclists should ruin it for the law-abiding 99 percent." From then on a "1%er" (so to speak) was suppose to represent an outlaw biker.

MFFM = Monguls Forever, Forever Monguls



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Mongols Forever - Forever Mongols



posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
1% is 99% EVIL 1% GOOD FROM BMC



posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BOHICA
 


i have been brought up my whole life around bikers angels,jokers,outsider and such most will tell you 1% is for dedication of willing to put ones life on the line
and acts that take life earn the patch or lightning bolts



posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You guys seem to be mistaken on what you think 1% refers to when it is on a true biker's colors.

A 1% (sometimes known as the "filthy few") is an outward recognition that this individual has murdered someone on orders from the gang. At least, this was the case about 15 years ago when I did a detailed study of biker gangs and their symbolism.

If you ever see someone with a 1% patch (unless it's changed in the years since), it means you are looking at a bonafide murderer, the "enforcer" for the club.



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
MONGOLS FOREVER FOREVER MONGOLS
1% COMES FROM THE AMA'S DESIGNATION THAT 99% OF MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS OBEY THE LAW...LEAVING 1% AS OUTLAW.
MONGOLS MOTORCYCLE CLUB...THE ONLY mc TO STAND UP TO THE HELLS ANGELS AND WEAR THE CALIFORNIA ( OR ANY STATE) BOTTOM ROCKER.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join