It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush,Cheney,Powell etc. and war crimes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OK..so i was reading David Ickes newest book last night. I always take what Icke has to say with a grain of salt, (although i do believe in much of his information). Anyways, in one passage he says and i quote :"An International War tribunal found President George Bush, Vice president Dan Quayle, Defense Secretary Dick Cheney, Sec of state James Baker, and military leaders Colin Powell and Norman Schwarzkopf, guilty of war crimes.But what has been done as a result?Nothing". -Tales from the Time loop p.139

In addition he adds that Kissinger is threatened with arrest in several countries for war crimes. Anyone know if is this information is true? As per usual, Icke didnt post a source for this information even though i find it hard to belive he could make a charge like that up..i just found it all a bit unusual.

Jake

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The first statement I think is talking about a tribunal in Japan. Though, I don't know if it even holds credence in Japan. But he was tried by people around the world just the same:

www.japantimes.co.jp...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
curious...and so..these dont apply here..why did nothing happen to Bush?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, 1) Bush's Administration doesn't believe in any of the human rights measures outlined by the UN and they have shown this through appropriate legislation so nothing will ever happen in the UN's realm. 2) It would never happen in the US. 3) Countries are too dependent on America to start causing a fuss. Something might happen after he leaves office, but I doubt something now would become legal in a country.

I'm not sure what went down with Kissinger. If he is wanted in some countries, it would be an interesting read to how it started. The same thing may happen with much of Bush's administration.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
SO when do they start serving time? I cant wait

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There is a thread going already
Could Bush be prosecuted for committing or istigating war crimes?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said in the other thread money talks and George Bush will walk

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Read all about the charges:

Bush charges

Do you think this will de-throne the president?

new topics

top topics

join