It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.: We will stop aid to Palestinians if UN bid proceeds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Very good. People don't realized that Hamas continued to fire rockets on Israel cities of course Israel would response to that threat.

Which remind me of something reply to my threads dude. www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Got to love topics about israel, always brings out the bashers in droves.

Israel should of kicked those carpetbaggers out long ago. Back when other countries around them refused to accept the carpetbaggers in the first place.

History lesson. When you take your land BACK from invaders, you got to kick out the invaders completely.

Go watch some more palistinianwood films of fake baloney and keep the pseudo belief that they are being innocently attacked.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

Israel should of kicked those carpetbaggers out long ago. Back when other countries around them refused to accept the carpetbaggers in the first place.

History lesson. When you take your land BACK from invaders, you got to kick out the invaders completely.

Go watch some more palistinianwood films of fake baloney and keep the pseudo belief that they are being innocently attacked.

Just what we need, another racist Hitler wannabe.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guarnere09
wasn't Obama the one who said," We could have a Palestinian State by this time next year..." in September 2010 i think while he was holding a confrence with the Muslim Brotherhood! Then tells Israel they need to sign a peace treaty by the end of September 2011.. Im not buying it... go read Revelations 7yrs of false peace.

Obama the arch liar? Yes, I think it was him!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Basically, they are doing what they do everywhere in every situation - they blackmail and threaten to get what they want.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by backinblack

Given a choice between the two, I choose Israel over palestine every day.

I'd rather the world get a chance to vote without this crap veto stuff..

You obviously don't believe in democracy..
I never claimed to believe in democracy. It is a terrible form of government and could be rightly called "mobocracy".

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
this pisses me off because of how illogical it is.

we literally just bombed the crap out of libya, removed their dictator and gave them a new nation that we recognized.

then we turn our backs on the palestinians who are under more extreme oppression than the libyans were yet we contain them in the strip with little to no aid. THIS IS BLOODY MADNESS.

none of that bull in libya about humanitarian missions is true because they would've helped palestinians too.

IT'S ALL LIES. let these states all fail, beginning with the US and China and all of them will fall.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i hope the u.n. grants their request per china's insistance. where china may threaten us financially. and then china moves into the palestinian region for their foothold and the obvious resources. what a interesting little deal that would be.
will never happen but we all can dream cant we?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

the funny thing to me about the libya takeover. doesnt this put isreal basically on both sides of egypt now? they arent playing to well togethor right now so a good move on their part. egypt wouldnt be a cakewalk like lebanon.

seriously tho. cant we listen to our troops and just get the "bleep" out of there already. let the nukes go off, wait 20 years and go in and claim the oil.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Its funny how the US Government, ever so frequently, has amnesia on how terrorist groups like HAMAs were created in the first place.

edit on 29-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Racist hitler wannabe? Arguement didnt even happen and you libtactic name call.

NICE ONE.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Let the Edomites fend for themselves,for they are not of the House of Israel,but of Esau.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Given a choice between the two, I choose Israel over palestine every day.

And what do you know of Jacob and Esau?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The whole creation of this problem is down to us brits, the americans and all the other allied countries, when a huge chunk of palastine was given to the jewish people as a homeland after the 2nd world war. Palastine at the time was under british control after booting the egyptian invaders out and offering to ' oversee' the running of things for the palastinian people, many , many years ago. It was the west that created this problem, so in my mind its up to the west to help fix it. I don't see how anything else could even be considered with a clear conscience.

People are always going to hate their so called enemies, but the enemy is always in the same boat. If you asked the actual people in these places, they used to exist side by side on the ground, working / living together etc. So it's not the people who have a problem with each other, its the rulers of the people who make the problems. We could quite easily have been born on either side ourselves, under different circumstances.

I'm a white, british born person of no religious persuassion and it seems to me that its always the people who loose out in these places. They are all people ffs !! Mums, dads, children etc, not animals.

Do some reading up, learn how these situations have come about, you might not be so quick to judge and be a dick. Both sides have done, are doing and will do terrible things to each other, so you can't take the moral high ground on either side. Imagine yourself being born on either side, what would you do ?

Imagine if another country split america in half and then a powerful outside country started backing one side because it agreed with their way of life. What would you do ? Would you fight to get your land back or roll over ?

I'm not condoning what either side is doing in any way shape, or form, I'm just saying, think for a moment,both sides are human beings, just like you. Its always a matter of your point of view.

edit on 29-8-2011 by pot8er because: adding another thought

edit on 29-8-2011 by pot8er because: grammar error

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

You seem to forget that Israel was given it's nation and has been stealing the Palestinian land ever since. And they use a fairy tale that God gave them this land. We should have cut Israel off a long time ago. I'm fed up with my tax dollars going to pay for a nation of warmongering thieves and murders.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Nearly all "aid" never reaches the Palestinians anyway as Israel doesn't allow it to.

Even things build with aid from, say, Europe for instance for building and infrastructure is pointless as Israel bombs whatever is built. That, by the way, the deliberate bombing of civilian infrastructure, is also against international law!

So, did anyone really think the reaction of the Israeli occupied US government would be any different?
The US leadership bends over backwards to crawl to Israel, and while US families and veterans sleep on the streets, the US money to Israel keeps flowing. Makes it quite clear who the politicians are loyal to.... and it isn't America or it's people.

Seriously, they should rename the US congress as the US Knesset and get it over with.

Oh puhleeze!

Of all the things Barack Obama can be accused of, being a Jew can hardly be called one of them; and Biden is a staunch Roman Catholic, so no help for your theory there.

In this video I made after the Mavi Marmara, you will learn that Gaza gets over 100 truckloads of aid a day from Israel, and as an act of protest, Hamas refused to let the cargo from the Mavi Marmara into Gaza after it was cleared by the Israelis.

Did it ever occur to you that US support for Israel has more to do with its strategic position geographically, that it is a stable, friendly democracy in a region ruled by tyrants and kings, and an unsinkable aircraft carrier afloat in a sea of potentially hostile regimes? We have a lot to gain by supporting Israel, not to mention that it is the right thing to do.

Amidst all of our "alllies" in the Middle East, Israel is the one I would count on the most. While it is true that, like ALL governments, Israel has resorted to spying on the US and using what leverage they have to the advantage of their country over ours, to insinuate that they have so much influence as to be ultimately responsible for US foreign policy is just ludicrous.

President Obama has given almost $1.3 Billion dollars to the P.A. and Hamas - Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by the State Department, so Obama should be in jail just for that - and the first $900 Million dollars was supposed to rebuild Gaza after Operation Cast Lead. We had nothing to do with Cast Lead, so why are we paying to clean it up? Then, in the depths of our own financial crisis, Obama turns around and gives Abbas another $400 Million dollars.

I say the Palestinians have been sucking off the US government tit for too long as it is. I was beginning to wonder if Obama would ever do anything I agreed with besides giving the green light to stem cell research. And that is all beside the fact that unilaterally declaring a state is only going to lead to more hostilities.
edit on 8/29/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You do realize how little goods fit into a measly 100 trucks right??

How many million people is that supposed to feed and clothe and what about reconstruction,education, all the rest?

100 trucks go past my house every morning, it's nothing..

BTW, you can carry on about the US giving a little to Palestine but you don't mention the fact that the US, by it's own laws, should NOT be aiding Israel, an undeclared nuclear state..

Go figure how you missed that bit..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

You do realize how little goods fit into a measly 100 trucks right??

How many million people is that supposed to feed and clothe and what about reconstruction,education, all the rest?

100 trucks go past my house every morning, it's nothing..

BTW, you can carry on about the US giving a little to Palestine but you don't mention the fact that the US, by it's own laws, should NOT be aiding Israel, an undeclared nuclear state..

Go figure how you missed that bit..

I didn't miss anything. You and I have been over this before, but in case you've forgotten I don't think Israel should be getting any aid either. NO country should be getting any kind of aid from the US as long as there are hungry, homeless, illiterate, and unemployed right here at home. Israel doesn't need our help anyway; they're a bunch of tough sonsabitches.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
You seem to forget that Israel was given it's nation and has been stealing the Palestinian land ever since. And they use a fairy tale that God gave them this land.

You seem to forget on purpose that it was the Palestinians that opened conflicts upon us. The reason they lost their territories is because they were defeated one time after another.

If they would've won their own waged battles the Jews in Israel would be living under a small colony somewhere. So drop this pathetic uneducated argument already as it is historically false.

Arabs: Lets wage Jihad on the filthy Jews!!!! AARRAGHGHA!!
Jews: We will fight back k?
Arabs: You will die!!!11
*Jews beat the Arabs on almost every front*
Arabs: OMGOMG JEWS STOLE OUR LANDZ!!! HELP PLZ THEY ARE EVIL!!111

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

What a strange logic.

My neighbour lets his dog crap all over my lawn, right I'll go and have a fight with him..........Ok, I'vegiven him a good beating.................now his house is mine.
All is well again.

I know its far more serious than a dog crapping on a lawn, but the logic is the same. I find it to be weird logic.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join