It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CNN Faking These Stories In Libya?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Are people finally waking up to the overwhelming use of video fakery?
Well its about f* time, if so.

Now you might want to check out 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, London and Bali bombings,
Mumbai, Tucson and Norway shootings, All reported victims, Moon landings and shuttle program etc. etc.

Extents of Media Fakery

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is a bit off-topic, but this post reminds me of the movie "Green Zone" that I watched last night.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Um, as much as I do have problems with any and all media (particularily Fox), I do note that your insistance that the bomber is actually not at deaths door as stated in the CNN story from this month and your "evidence" is a still from a video showing a much healthier (really?) bomber sitting in a wheelchair is not very valid. The date on the wheelchair photo is in July of 2011. (It is not unreasonable to suppose that a person's health could seriously deteriorate in a month. IMO, he doesn't look like the flower of freshness in your example photo anyway!)

Also to say that a person or persons "does not look Libyan" (speaking of the bomber's family) is pretty off the mark also, as using the basically racist labels of attributing origins on "looks" went out when we (at least most folks) stopped using the old "funny, he doesn't LOOK Jewish..." line.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sokpuppet

Also to say that a person or persons "does not look Libyan" (speaking of the bomber's family) is pretty off the mark also, as using the basically racist labels of attributing origins on "looks" went out when we (at least most folks) stopped using the old "funny, he doesn't LOOK Jewish..." line.

and your pretty much cloest minded if you believe everything out of the mainstream press

also, as using the basically racist labels of attributing origins on "looks" went out when w

First off i am not racist so dont even start to claim that its like saying if i dont agree with obama i am a racist eh?

is a still from a video showing a much healthier (really?) bomber sitting in a wheelchair is not very valid. T

It is there was a news story about him not sure if it was al jazeera, pressTV that had report on him and stated his health wasnt best but wasnt near daeth.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

(It is not unreasonable to suppose that a person's health could seriously deteriorate in a month. IMO, he doesn't look like the flower of freshness in your example photo anyway!)

The photo of him wheelchair at the rally was taken this month it seems to me your very much defending CNN with this story, even though you cliam you have problems with Fox news well CNN is no different then Fox both news newsnetworks with likes of CNN,MSNBC,FOX al jazeera etc have an agenda.

I noicted how CNN and al jazeera both faked the ceberlations in tripoli at the green square

Source

+Unknown loaction in tripoli even though this has could have been faked easily

+The Yellow Huge Objects seen here in the photo the day after the night the objects in tripoli werent found anywhere in tripoli,

thats called TV Fakery my friend and also just another note i have seen countless of gaddafi rally at the same square where the rebels were seen celebrating in the video from the gaddafi rally from the MSM those huge yellow objects werent seen at all. .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join