It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?Bright Mothership Monitoring the City of Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2011?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I rather prefer an alien invasion...atleast us humans can finally unite against a real common enemy rather than false ones.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

With the general venom infused with sarcasm in which I see that you tend to respond to these typically poor threads I can agree with your frustration.

No eye witness accounts, no real evidence and mostly debunk-able easily replicated visual garbage it tends to make this topic a little boring.

No point in trying to find Radar hits of something that was clearly never seen by anyone in St Petersburg with a population of over 4 million people.

Good UFO cases are just so hard to find these days.

Unfortunately in 2011 people still fall for cheap YouTube videos

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If you go through the video frame by frame when the other light comes in. you can see that it pass's behind the upper right light. Then once passed it you can see it start to disappear from bottom up. Soooo it would appear that there is a solid craft connected to those lights and not just lights floating independently of each other.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Those are chinese laterns.

*jk

so they would be stationary chinese lanterns then?
ive never heard of them before. can you provide us with a link please
sheeesh. facepalm

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Could it not be some lights in the room reflected on the window, then someone in the room moving something like a lit cigarette towards the reflection ? Anyone could make a clip like this that way I suspect. It would be hard to prove if it was eh.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow at 2:10 it looks like one of the UFO enters the mothership! I can't really think of any rational explanation, weather ballons, chinese lanterns, helicopters, RC cars, none of those seem to match up with what we're seeing. The UFO that seems to enter the main, larger UFO at 2:10 definitely makes me think it's an alien mothership.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It is akwardly strange how these lights have been videotaped several times in Russia. Maybe the aliens in the ship live there hidden away somewhere.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Does it look similar to this one?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

Hi WideOpenSpace,

Thanks for your reply and vid. The vid is kind of similar to the one in the OP but notice how your vid's lights are falling downward. So, imo, they appear to be flares...but I'm no expert . We'll see what the others have to say !

Appreciate ya!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

As you can see when he zoomed back out at the end of the film the object(s) were further away. So, they (it) moved slowly away from him. This rings a floating bell and the fact that the lights are changing formation leads me to believe that these are separate objects and this also rings a floating bell ding ding.

But, the light coming from somewhere was weird. But they could have had it attached by a string or something who knows.

If it was big enough to be captured on RADAR then you would have heard and seen Russian jets attempting to intercept the "craft". So that there tells me that these are small separate objects and that they are insignificant in terms of them (it) being big enough to be a threat or even being unidentified.

This is either a hoax or some kind of celebratory or recreation thing. Something of that nature.

My opinion.

-Alien

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
WideOpenSpace, that is definately an interesting follow-up video. I wouldn't say flares, considering how the mass split into multiple sections as it fell. The split up portions would fall, then hover, and continue to fall. Always moving into different spots. Could be anything. Let the invasion begin?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Quote for so much truth. Besides how can we call it a Mothership when we haven't ever seen one. Sure people report seeing them but until a mothership comes here and doesn't hide it's self, we don't know what they look like. :| It seems highly speculative to throw that kinda name on three lights in the sky...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Lol the aliens came to drink some vodka with the Russians

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I'll be the jerk for once....

Remote control heli's LEDs?
It would explain the fast movement, and that they are individual objects.
Could be a display someone was putting on with their toys, or I'll go as far as saying police drones monitoring activity?

Mankind has some pretty cool inventions these days the military and police use, and rich amateurs love to buy.

Any of the above really. My first thought was the shape was very similar to an aircraft carrier. Could also be a type of mid air refueling craft. I understand the other object comes in quite fast then appears to disappear but that could simply be because it is obscured by the bigger one. Testing a new mid-air craft refueler? I'm sure one of any number of possibilities.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
reply to post by MainLineThis

With the general venom infused with sarcasm in which I see that you tend to respond to these typically poor threads I can agree with your frustration.

No eye witness accounts, no real evidence and mostly debunk-able easily replicated visual garbage it tends to make this topic a little boring.

No point in trying to find Radar hits of something that was clearly never seen by anyone in St Petersburg with a population of over 4 million people.

Good UFO cases are just so hard to find these days.

Unfortunately in 2011 people still fall for cheap YouTube videos

Can you prove this is a hoaxed vid?? No point in trying to find radar hits on the HUGE * UFO my spouse and I witnessed either. Ever heard of radar jamming or flying below the radar? Also to mention: We were the ONLY ones in our county that I am aware to witness a HUGE isosoles triange. Hey it happens when there are no other witnesses even when flying over a major blvd! Sorry no proof just our EYE WITNESS TESTIMONY. But that's ok , you DON'T have to take my or our word for it .nor the hundreds of other mil , and other respectable citizens that have witnessed things.

It bothers me NOONE wants to believe people who are honest just because there is lack of evidence. Not everyone is a hoaxer. Maybe this is the case w/the youtuber. Then again, maybe this IS a hoaxed vid.... but if legit, just because no one ELSE has come forth doesn't mean a thing. Again, it's happened to US and no other witnesses that I am aware. I guess if I had captured the triangle on vid and posted it at youtube, you'd be saying the same thing, eh?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join