It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?Bright Mothership Monitoring the City of Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2011?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
The Title of this thread is the title of the vid with a question mark please note. I do not know WHAT this is but am hoping you do

This guy has captured some wild lights over Saint Petersburg, Russia and this has really grabbed my attention. The vid does not appear cgi to me nor does it appear to be chinese lanterns. Please note the one coming from the right side of the screen and goes into/joins the group.

So, If anyone can explain this one, I'll give you a star.lol

It truly has me curious!

Thanks

ETA Date is June according to vid
edit on 29-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I was going to say chinese lanterns but then saw the other one approach really fast and stop at 2:10...

i dunno
edit on 29-8-2011 by zeustodeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

These type of "light" videos never capture any rapid movement or anything. If they are 3 small lights they always slowly float around, if there are multiple lights or a "mothership" they are always just stationary. The light going "into the mothership" was rather odd though...

One would think these people would watch and film this "UFO" until it shot off, but I guess another story of the battery dying or something...

But in saying this, Its definitely one of the more interesting light videos.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zeustodeh

Felt the same! That one joining threw me for a loop.

Thanks for that time. You saved me the trouble of ETA again. I just thought to do that: You beat me to it. Appreciate ya!

edit on 29-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: ETA threw

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I agree. I thought, "Oh joy... Another lantern show". Then the one zips in from the side. I'm still in there air on this one. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I agree. The video is very interesting and one of the clearest I have seen. It is too stationary for chinese lanterns... is there a lot of chinese lanterns in Russia? I personally have never seen a chinese lantern in flight. The video became even better with "that light" flying into the object, then completely disappearing, from the right hand side. What is happening in that city at the moment or about to happen I wonder. The lights do seem to be of similar pattern to that which were seen by numerous people the other day in New York. Would be valuable to hear a Russian speaking member to translate (approximately) what they are saying on the video.

Thanking you for the chance to view it.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Strangely... 8 lights all the time. Then the one comes flying in..and disappears. You would think maybe you would see 9 lights... but... no. It just disappears in that far right light. Very very strange. Can't even pin that on a terrestrial craft. Nothing (that we know of) "docks" with something at that speed and disappears... very very intriguing.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
WOW, great find, looks like the real deal to me, but then again I'm not like 75% of the people on here that say lanterns are the cause for everything in the sky.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The light configuration moves through the course of the video.
Seeing it from a slightly different angle perhaps?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/612fb6552d22.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Gr8 job on those stills.. Thanks!

Can you get some stills of the light that comes in? I believe it was at 2:10 when she appears /comes from the rt side of screen. Much appreciated , if it's not too much trouble!

-------------
Thanks to everyone for your replies. I really hope someone in here can figure this out.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
we have over 40k objects in orbit. that sure looks like a old school rocket body.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Those are chinese laterns.

*jk

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
A very good find indeed... I have to commend the camera man for the zooming in and out on those objects.
Pretty much does a great favor, to do away with usual responses.

I don't know what on earth are those lights, but they sure seem to be hovering there for a reason?

Good find S & F.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'll be the jerk for once....

Remote control heli's LEDs?
It would explain the fast movement, and that they are individual objects.
Could be a display someone was putting on with their toys, or I'll go as far as saying police drones monitoring activity?

Mankind has some pretty cool inventions these days the military and police use, and rich amateurs love to buy.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The video is a repost , it was originally from 23 March 2011 , it would appear there are three video's of the lights .

Original video

Second video

Third video

Thanks to my wonderful girlfriend, who happens to be Russian, I was able to get a translation of the news reporter at the end of the video clip. “….saw the unusual sight and took a video. Several lights appeared above the spire. According to their trajectory, it is clear that it is neither a plane nor a helicopter. The lights appeared from afar and began to get closer. First there were five of them, then only three. It’s unclear what those mysterious lights are. One theory is that they are Chinese lanterns that are flying in the sky for the holidays…”
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It's it from the same source as this cool fake?.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I've found this on YouTube and would really like your opinions on the authenticity of it. It's only had 25 views so far on YT so thought it was pretty new. May have been posted somewhere here before I'm not sure.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry for posting it here by the way.. not one to be a thread starter. I just like to read and learn, more than be the teacher : )

Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by smash_the_system

Just type Paul Hellyer into ATS search , you will find what you seek

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It is videos such as this that make me so glad I'm not some wide-eyed newbie that is easy taken in by such bunk.

Oh, prove it's bunk you say? Impossible. Those that need 100% proof its bunk usually lack the intelligence or the pride to acknowledge that it is bunk. Plus, myself included, there is no way for anyone here to prove 100% it is bunk. even though I could make this video very easily using basic programs, even combining it with a real world event (like lanterns, etc) and adding in a simple key framed animation, I wouldn't be able to match it 100% frame by frame (which the blind believers would insist on, and even if someone did they would find an excuse as to why not to admit they are suckers)

But there are many tell tale signs that should shed some light on this for you (pun intended).

I missed the link in this thread to the thousands of UFO reports, civilian control tower testimony, shots of damn near everyone walking by pointing and shouting......etc.......can someone please link me to that (other than one or two stupid newscasts that don't actually add ANYTHING to the youtube video).......what's that?....can't find a link that shows the public's reaction to such an "amazing' display? Odd, oh well, guess they must see this stuff all the time or.........(insert common sense, reason and logic here)......

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by smash_the_system

Just type Paul Hellyer into ATS search , you will find what you seek

Thanks for that and will do

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join