It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who plays halo???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
halo is the coolest game so far...

i realy like it...

"they" have a new halo program its called: halo custom edition...

this is also cool...

am i right???

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You are right, Halo is one of the coolest games so far.

I realy like it.

Well thats all i have to say.

See Ya

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
halo is the coolest game so far..

When you say "coolest game so far" do you mean for Xbox, or in the history of video games? Because you couldn't be more wrong if you're saying history of video games.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Halos pretty cool. I have it on PC (yes its now out on PC for those of you who didn't hear). Its got a few cool extras on PC, like the flamethrower in multiplayer
Its a pretty cool game I have to admit seeing as I'm a Gamecube owner. As far as all video game history goes Halo is only a small thing. But for the X-Box and X-Box 2 it will probably be the best game of all time. Over all its one of the best shooters I've ever played next to Goldeneye and Timesplitters 2.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio

Originally posted by they see ALL
halo is the coolest game so far..

When you say "coolest game so far" do you mean for Xbox, or in the history of video games? Because you couldn't be more wrong if you're saying history of video games.

ummm its the best game so far for the PC...

sry...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Three years after first owning it, i'm still playing it for at least a few minutes every night. I've finished it sooo many times, on all difficulties, multiplayer and singleplayer, and i am still not bored of it... that my friends tells you it is the best game ever... never before hasa game been released that can keep me interested over a three year period, playing it just about everyday...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Halo
is just pure awsome, personally the only other game that has ever come close to this game is Goldeneye
and that game is the best of all time, only in the fps category Goldeneye is top and then Halo is tied with it. That is all.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Imo Halo is the best mulitplayer game hands down I mean it is so fun to play it with your friends of even play single player is fun Like everyone else is saying goldeneye was another awesome I cant decide which has better mulitplayer though

top topics

join