It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hijacking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey, i know this really doesn't make any diffrence on anything but i really got a few things to say about the whole hijacking. The goverment told us a bull# story when they said that the airplanes where taken over by armed men with box cutters. Hmmm let me think how many terrorists where there compared to passengers or where there any passengers? The airplanes where so called taken over with box cutters? Ok that�s just the dumbest thing i have ever heard terrorists with box cutters hijacked an airplane with more than a 100 people on it, sound believable # no. For one since the whole 911 attack was set up to bring apon the NWO then the airplanes either had no people in them or the airplanes where taken over by armed Individuals. the whole box cutter theory is ridiculous, Just think about it all those people vs a few men trying to take over an airplane with box cutters. If a man where to threaten me with a box cutter i think i would laugh and then kick his ass. Another thing that is funny about the whole attack is it's never talked about on the news any more and it seems that there was no investigation and there never will be.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What are you trying to say?

Bottom line is that the planes hit their respective targets. A weird coincidence that both planes were hijacked by a pair of box cutters and crashed into the WTC building? No, it was planned. The work of sick twisted clinically depressed souls.

[Edited on 22-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The 911 report says that they used knives not box cutters, apparently you could a that time take small blade knives on the planes. Here where I live (out in the boonies, country) every man I know carries a knife its as much a must have as a wallet to carry your money and ID, apparently the airlines took this kind of thing into consideration (IMO they were stupid to allow any knives or sharp objects on board). For some reason the news reporters reported box cutters but in reality they were real knives, just small bladed one, sorry don't know how small. But if they were say 1.5 inches long and you hit someone with force with the knife it is going to go in at least two- three inches which can easily do some real damage. Also I would imagine that a blade this size or even an inch long could cut someones throat.

join