It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin/Why don't they want you to panic? Don't they make more money if you do panic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yeah... it could just be beyond money at this point. There are probably a plethora of other speculative reasons as to why it's in their interest not to tell us.. I just can't think of any cause I'm tired.

That's all assuming this Elenin thing is even legit

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I can't help but imagine them heartedly laughing at the fact that we spend time arguing about a comet that could be of absolutely no significance, while our liberties get taken away one by one, day after day

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Leonid = di noel (Italian for of christmas)
Elenin = nine elevin

So elenin is the 911 of Christmas?

The antichrist is here folks.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
People will be at the stores buying emergency supplies. They will clear the shelves of bottled water and bread and potted meat.

Instead of lying about it why don't they tell the truth? The truth gives them more money. I don't understand..........

they haven't finished preparing,
there waiting on a symbolic date,
there waiting on a later date,

maybe there doing the right thing so we dont all kill each other.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If Elenin is coming they dont want you to panic and they dont actually make more money if you panic. \

You wont go out and buy supplies, you steal it. This is the end of the world money will lose all of its value, i know i wont give two cow droppings about it.

You wouldn't pay any of your bills, electricity, water, air con, heating, satellite, any other fees you can imagine the government makes you pay. Dont tell me you would.

Picture this.......

The streets filled with people not knowing what to do - Elenin is closing in
The shops will be destroyed in the search for supplies.
People will kill each other over the last supplies if it means survival.
People will invade each others homes in search for shelter.
People will sacrifice children for their own survival due to the control of the MSM in both news and music control (most of you wouldn't understand and here is not the place for me to teach, just be aware that TPTB use music as a control and it effects you subliminally, you dont notice a thing. I do however.)
People will not stop to pick up the sick and elderly when they fall over because their survival is not secured.
People will trample of small children not fast enough to get out of the way!
Police would open fire on the civilians in the riots
Governments and police stations will be overthrown by the civilians

It would be absolutely chaotic!!!!!!!

However i do not believe elenin is coming but if it is dont say i didnt tell you so

Put yourself in the situation and then you can visualize the outcome.

Peace out
And May God Bless

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

What is the truth according to you? So many theories with Elenin, makes it hard to answer your question without knowing what you consider as the correct theory. I will just assume...

They don't tell people because social structure will break down.

In a hurricane or other such disasters, the social structure stays in tact mostly because it is not the end of the world as we know it. In an extinction level type event it will be lawlessness. No social order will remain. TPTB like Power, control more than money. Also, I would assume they don't want anyone to follow them to their bunkers?

Just to make myself more clear, I don't know all that much about Elenin so don't really have an opinion on any of the theories.
edit on 29-8-2011 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
People will be at the stores buying emergency supplies. They will clear the shelves of bottled water and bread and potted meat.

Instead of lying about it why don't they tell the truth? The truth gives them more money. I don't understand..........

You're getting close to the truth, ask yourself, if "they" stood to make money from the panic, then why are "they" saying not to panic? Weigh the evidence. On one side of the scales you've got the entire scientific community offering charts, graphs, path projections, etc. all showing that Elenin's path takes it far away from earth and all demonstrating that Elenin's influence will be insignificant. On the other side you've got Youtube videos throwing a bunch of hype around. The evidence on one side of the scale vastly outweighs the other side. Pick the right side.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Tell us more about these sisters.

yourmamaknows Logman has the top gun.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What there is of concern is the effects already , ie polar shifting and tsunami earthquakes volcanos and hurricane/weather disturbances increased.
Also regarding the evidence : 22 million miles of space between us and it is in effect 'nothing' its actually a very close call for a comet at .232au. Hale Bopp was amost 5 times further away.
The most troubling aspect of the predicted trajectory provided by JPL/nasa database (which cannot be linked anymore) is the fact that it is coming around the ecliptic plane. In effect its at the same level (called the ecliptic) as all the planetsand travels between the sun and the earth. This then means a high likelihood of the earth passing through it's tail > bringing dust stones asteroids ice and potentially naphta carbohydrates and other unknown space debris it has picked up on the way. The sun blasts the debris off the nucleus which forms a tail of debris , which while on the ecliptic will come directly at us.
If it is a magnetar then a great fight has been lined up before our faces on the 'small body database' (JPL) and we are going to contend with elenin rather soon.
What you know first, always counts more , so with this in mind, justice is what God decreed. To survive you need to be up high and dig down underground in ways that defy the entry of water. Tsunamis of 200+m are to be expected along with the above effects of the tail. Up to 10 years or more of living without the sun (becasue of the fallout of volcanic ashes etc) is potentially to be expected also, after any entanglement (magnetic/and or with the tail) takes place.

Overdramatised this is not but a realisistic assessment of worst case is above. Velikovsky the friend of einstein both the knowers of Newton can be cited in this scenario, the basic facts of which (dimension trajectory etc) have been identified and we do indeed count elenin as real, measurable and getting very close too. Accounts like this cannot be written by the msm. It will not do to create panic at this late stage. However looking back over years gone by, its a shock just how much has been covered up about this event or the potential of similar. Accounts or scenarios depicted above will not then be written by the msm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join