It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*announcment* Attention ATS -- Very Important Information!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Not all disasters are false flag attacks

Not all storms are haarp controlled

Not all earthquakes are haarp controlled OR results of elenin alignments

Not all comets are nibiru

Not all dying birds are crashing ufo’s

Not all cry babies are indigo’s

Not all groundbreaking info on youtube *cough*dutchsense*cough* is true

Not all politicians that die of natural causes were assassinated

Not all rocks on mars are people

Not all shadows on the moon are nuclear footprints from when we bombed the Russian or Soviet moon base or whatever it is

But….all politicians are crooked… all media is corrupt… oil is still spewing from the floor of the Gulf of Mexico.. and all vaccines are poison ;-)

I’m not undermining anybody’s opinions or interests, I’m just trying to say that it seems that we (myself included) discuss every single thing that comes across this site as if it’s engineered or obscured in some way. Even in breaking alternative news. Really though it’s like, if Obama was out golfing or flying a kite in this hurricane right now and got struck by lightning, somewhere on the first page of the thread somebody would say “finally they used haarp on the guy who needed it”. They don’t control as much as it seems, even though money is a damn good remote. I can’t shake the feeling that somehow, we’re opening the door for more and more stuff to be replaced with engineered creations, and illusions.

With this mentality we are subliminally breeding the idea that the world is perfect. If EVERYTHING that happens is engineered, then realistically, nothing bad just, happens.

On the flip side

I could be totally wrong, and tptb could have a machine that’s like that girl Candice from heroes: the one that can project elaborate illusions… Then I’d just go into the history books as some revolutionary, optimistic hippie…

edit on 28-8-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
CAPS SUCK AND ARE RESERVED FOR MODS.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

didn't mean to caps lock it. my bad

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You're right, but not ALL media is bad, all mainstream media seems to be bad at this point in time though.

Youtube videos are also not always fake, and just because you got information that came from online, it doesn't automatically mean it's false. I hear that a lot around my area.

It's good that you said ALL for most of those, because it does seem that people gravitate to everything being a disaster and an emergency, you know, like Tropical storms, Pig Flus, the occasional Measles, and the Pat Sajak Show being broadcast into space.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I feel the same way!! Sometimes a storm is just a storm and sometimes a movie is just a movie. Conspiracies are ok but not everything is a conspiracy.

All politicians ARE criminals. All dictators are evil...that's why they are called a dictator.

You will probably live longer if you stop trying to find a false flag/conspiracy/cover-up/psy-op in every little thing that happens on a daily basis.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
You're right, but not ALL media is bad, all mainstream media seems to be bad at this point in time though.

Youtube videos are also not always fake, and just because you got information that came from online, it doesn't automatically mean it's false. I hear that a lot around my area.

It's good that you said ALL for most of those, because it does seem that people gravitate to everything being a disaster and an emergency, you know, like Tropical storms, Pig Flus, the occasional Measles, and the Pat Sajak Show being broadcast into space.

to be honest, when I wrote "media" it was under the assumption that people would know I meant mainstream media eg: cnn, fox news.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
I feel the same way!! Sometimes a storm is just a storm and sometimes a movie is just a movie. Conspiracies are ok but not everything is a conspiracy.

All politicians ARE criminals. All dictators are evil...that's why they are called a dictator.

You will probably live longer if you stop trying to find a false flag/conspiracy/cover-up/psy-op in every little thing that happens on a daily basis.

remember the one about the movie predicting 9/11??

classic

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You say tomato, others say tomahto...

edit on 28-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

but if we all try to prove each other wrong in a battle of linguistics, our collective head will explode. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
And not all debunkers are dis-info agents.
(But many of them are)

peace

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Are all disinfo agents debunkers?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

the way i see it , you just insulted every member of ATS.
thanks for the very important information, but i can think for myself.
thanks anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Obviously, you're a disinfo agent who belongs to the Illuminatti trying to lull us back to sleep!

Seriously? It's healthy to be sceptical.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

thanks anyway.

Wow..Thank you for saying exactly how I was feeling when I read that Op..

By the way OP ... using such a "hook" as your thread title is very manipulating and sneaky ..and it doesn't add to your credibility one bit .

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Usually, yes, From my perspective they are. And passionately so.
JMHO
ETA Shouldnt this be in the Rant section?
edit on 29-8-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I just joined ATS and I'm having so much fun with this site. Do I believe 99% of the content as conspiracy fact on here? Not really. What I like and what keeps me coming back is this. A news story/concept/ideology/concern is presented then dissected by the many members. I read through the posts until I come to my own conclusion. Sometimes to get to the heart of the issue you need to be presented with as many outlandish theories as possible. It's a community on here and it takes all kinds to make the world go round as they say. Even if that world is a PTB elite planet controlled by HAARP, Elenin , Nibiru and the greys from dimension 5. :

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Attention ATS!!!!!!:

Not all threads are annoying as this one.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I think that most times occam's razor is correct in most cases. Although I would be excluding myself from the group that looks at unexplained mysteries and the world from a skeptical viewpoint if I only accepted the most simple explination for the crazy world we are living in today.

Hey... I am much more willing to believe in Santa Clause than believe that 9/11 was pulled off by bunch of bumbling terrorists flying two jumbo jets into the World Trade Center with no help.

Sometimes the simplest explanination is that the world around us is corrupt and humanity is on a crash course with self erratication.

edit on 29-8-2011 by redzareptile because: I'm sleepy

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

thanks anyway.

actually, this was more so for those who "crave" a cover up so much so that they make anything a conspiracy rather than look at a situation from an unbiased point of view, sorry if you took offense to it.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Gotta love these threads that pop up once in a while when somebody gets enough.. or just wants to be a smartass

OP, youre on a conspiracy site, we are here because we like to discuss these things and most of us have already read threads like this one reminding us of what what we already knew.

<<   2 >>

join