It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fukushima Tsunami - a plausable theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm placing this one here, because you really need to wear your tin foil hat for this one.

Alternate link.

Secret OSS (Forerunner of the CIA) Plans to Trigger Earthquakes & Tsunamis in Japan (Document)

Back in 1945 the OSS (forerunner of the present-day CIA) planned to bring the "unbridled brutality of Japanese troops" under control by use of artificially triggered earthquakes. "If we could could get (an atom) bomb within a mile of a point on a fault line (trench) destined to break within 90 years we might set it off ..."

US Government makes Strategic Decision to DOWNPLAY Fukushima (Arnie Gundersen) 8/14/11

Agenda 21

An ATSer's dream.

edit on 28-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Can't...take...my...eyes off those bright orange suspenders!

To be honest, I've seen this before. Didn't give it too much attention and maybe that's why I'm being confronted with those damn suspenders again!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why can't anyone just accept the fact that japan is in one of the most unstable.regions in the world for.earthquakes. no conspiracy here.

Bad luck? Yes.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Straight off the bat....I'm only 1;45 into the first video

Russia produces 70% of the worlds uranium

From wikipedia

The worldwide production of uranium in 2009 amounted to 50,572 tonnes, of which 27.3% was mined in Kazakhstan. Other important uranium mining countries are Canada (20.1%), Australia (15.7%), Namibia (9.1%), Russia (7.0%), and Niger (6.4%).[44]

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Yeah, elliot lake about a two hour drive from here has huge uranium deposits and was at one point the major source. Of the stuff during the cold war.

There was talks a few years back about starting production back up.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

To your point:

Putin signs uranium deal with Australia

Doesn't add up, does it?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Re 8:50ish into the first video....

Does that mean I can make it rain by taking out the magnetron in my microwave oven and pointing it at the sky?

To the OP....You weren't joking when you said this was tinfoil hat stuff.

I like the claim that there is a methane layer @600metres underground covering the entire earth.

I'm surprised that he didn't tie Santa Clause or that dastardly Easter Bunny into his conspiracy theory.

edit on 28/8/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
I'm surprised that he didn't tie Santa Clause or that dastardly Easter Bunny into his conspiracy theory.

Wait! I thought he did.

top topics

join