It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Connections Infographic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If the size screws up go here for a better picture.

Just wanted to share this with you guys. It's a great visual to help wrap your mind around all the connections going on in big business. I think it's a great little reference tool.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

edit on 28-8-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is an ideal tool for demonstration how corporations use brands to create monopolies. Thankyou for posting it.

Second Line

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You have to remember that corporations have to rely on other corporations for services. Good ole' Teddy Roosevelt made it illegal for one corporation to control every aspect of their business like a Steel Company going from mining the product to selling it on the shelf.

There has to be connections.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Of course that's very true. Without the connections things would be much different.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Before they broke up the monopoly's it was far worse having the robber barrons dictate everything to the people. At least now all the evil corporations have to fight amongst each other.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

lol much better having the evil corporations duke it out. Still some the connections kinda surprised me and I just have a thing for infographics.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It kinda looks like the 6 degress of Kevin Bacon. I'm sure if you looked deep enough you could connect all of them to each other in just a few steps.

Good post though so star and flag for you

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Completely agree and thought the same thing too.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The way certain groups work, they may as well be the same company and if you had ever worked for one of them you'd have seen the ridiculously overpriced and expensive purchases from other companies within the group.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gravity215

The way certain groups work, they may as well be the same company

I think a lot more of this kinda thing goes on than we realize. Do you have any personal stories? Always like to hear them and it's real quiet in here.

new topics

top topics

join