It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guide Stones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/536217712b7c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8e290adc5ac.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d198896c042b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here are just three of the pictures my wife and I took of the guide stones. I have shared a few others in an album. It is titled Georgia Guidestones. We live about two hours from them and after seeing them on History channel, TrueTV, and Travel we just had to go there. I hope you all enjoy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Those are really fascinating, I read up on those before, is it true they never really identified who did this? I know it was done in 1980

I just went to wikipedia and read that many believe Ted Turner is the guy behind these, Im off to find a documentary on this, really peaked my interest now, Thanks OP!! :-)
edit on 28-8-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Why not contribute to the numerous other threads instead of just posting a thread with pics??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETC ETC ETC.

Literally hundreds of threads.....with much more insite and content than your own. I see you have gone to some trouble to find a forum this hasnt been posted in lol........very obscure...travel hmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

I am from Alabama and I am going home in a few months. My mother lives in Carrollton, GA. Do you know about how far they would be from there? My son and I would love to go see them.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

As this was part of my personal travels, I figured Travel was the best place for me to put this one. I would have added to other posts regarding this, however, I was not adding new insight just my own photo's.
edit on 28/8/11 by Attrei because: rewording

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kitty22

They are on a farm just outside Elburton, Georgia. About 156 miles from Carrollton. Easy map to follow using Mapquest. They are hard to miss as well. If you aren't careful you will miss the entire thing. We passed them four times before we finally made it. Then again, I am able to get lost in a two block radius. We ended up stopping at a gas station for directions. The people in town know right where they are and will direct you to them. They were very friendly. Most of them are minor conspiracy nuts as well. Started to talk UFO's with the clerk then my wife dragged me out.
edit on 28/8/11 by Attrei because: more info

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

very awsome!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Ah right, fair enough.

Ive seen hundreds of pics of them....3 more will do no harm haha

edit on 28-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I see you have gone to some trouble to find a forum this hasnt been posted in lol........very obscure...travel hmmmmmm

Well, the OP did travel to them didn't they?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here is a take on the guide stones i remember seeing on a history channel show called decoded.

It also appears to discuss some other interesting topics as well.

edit on 8/28/2011 by eXia7 because: content

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

thank you thank you thank you, I've been looking on youtube about this for the past 20 mins but coming up with some bad ones, these look like they are gonna be interesting!!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

That was one of the programs that made us decide to take the trip down there to see them. Ancient Aliens also had them on the show. This place did seem interesting, but I neither saw nor felt any form of spiritual activity. It seemed very average in the place.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

haha, so you are one of those.. that takes conspiracy (yes THATS how u spell it, not 'conspiricy' like u did) to the absolut max and sees it everywhere, paranoid, so what if he posts it under travel woohoo, big deal
but well, u just "loves a conspIRIcy", haha..

new topics

top topics

join