It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

....Can Somebody Educate Me On Israel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
try a convert...this guy is awesome and he does 9/11 stuff too...

heck i like him so much a have him as my avatar....love the smile.... i will give you a taste....but remember this is more about the SOR(State Of Rothchilds) side of Israel.

also you might try this one

might just keep you reading for hours and months maybe even years

now this is not to spew hate towards jews...this is about waking people up to Zionist Agenda.

ZIONIST does not equal JEW

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Hi Tupac -

The history of the modern State of Israel (which curiously has little to do with the ancient amphictionies/tribelets that inhavbited the area in antiquity, most of whom were destroyed by the Romans over the course of two bloody failed insurrections against Rome by 138 CE) is a bloody history indeed (like most nation-history is)

The first thing you should do is interview first hand (or read first-hand interviews) by living persons who were on the ground when the UN declared the modern State of Israel in May of 1948, which resulted in the dispersion of over 800,000 indigenous Palestinian civilians who had lived on and farmed the land since the 5th century CE (i.e. over 1500 years).

Here is one wiki-LINK about the murder of the American proPalestinian activist, Rachel Corrie from Olympia Washington - it should give you an idea of how the typical modern heavilly indoctrinated ('racist-zionist') Yisraeli Army soldier ('Israeli Defence Forces' or IDF) think of the American people who, well...think for themselves - and you can Google her name on the Internet for other information about what they did to her (e.g. running her over with an American imported bulldozer, then backing up, and running over her again, with her screaming, 'Stop ! Stop ! My back is broken for god's sake !!) until...well, she stopped screaming. But the American people have NOT stopped screaming about what happend to her in Gaza.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also here are some highly revealing books to check out, many written by Israelis themselves 'who saw too much'

'Exploding Middle East Myths: 15 Years of Fighting Zionist Propaganda' by Greg Felton (May 25, 2011)

'The Israeli Holocaust Against the Palestinians' by Michael Hoffman II and Moshe Lieberman (Aug 29, 2002)

'Sabra and Shatila' (ref: the Israeli Massacres of Thousands of Palestinian Civilians in Lebanon, September 17-21 1982 ) by Bayin Nuwayhi, 2004.

And about the deliberate Israeli bombing of the US ship LIBERTY anchored with a Blazing 15-foot American Flag flying in the Mediterranean (June 8 1967, 1pm to 4pm local time), check out some eye-witness accounts to how the modern state of Yisro'el feels about America witnessing their wartime atrocities in 1967:

'The Assault on the USS Liberty' by James Ennes

'Operation Cyanide (‘Sinai’)' by Peter Hounam - which shows the motives for the attack and the BIG cover-up against the USS Liberty in June of 1967

'They Dare to Speak Out' - by Paul Findley, Lawrence Hill & Company, available from The American Educational Trust

There's lots more out there if you care to do the research - just don't be fooled into thinking that the modern state of Israel is anything like a Democracy - calling it by that name is nothing less than 'a gross Libel' of the truth...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
there is a difference also of what a JEw is which is a real point of controversy i must say....you have the Orthodox Jew...whom for the most part does not believe that the state of Israel is god given birthrite...

And then you have the Zionist jews that believe the the jewish homeland is theirs to behold forever and it is their right.....and not only that but they have huge expansionist dreams.

Israel is the Rothschilds’ Hexagram State

Israel is the Rothschilds’ Hexagram State Lord Rothschild in his book The Shadow of a Great Man quotes a letter sent from Davidson on June 24, 1814 to Nathan Rothschild: “As long as a house is like yours, and as long as you work together with your brothers, not a house in the World will be able to compete with you, to cause you harm or to take advantage of you, for together you can undertake and perform more than any house in the World." The closeness of the Rothschild brothers is seen in a letter from Saloman (Salmon) Rothschild to his brother Nathan on Feb. 28, 1815, "We are like the mechanism of a watch: each part is essential.“ This closeness is further seen in that of the 18 marriages made by Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s grandchildren 16 were contracted between first cousins. The Knesset and the Israeli Supreme Court (front cover of this book, a totally Masonic design) were designed and paid for by the Rothschilds. One of the Rothschilds in his will left money for ongoing building projects in Israel, and the Rothschilds are honored with a Street named after them in Jerusalem. Don’t be fooled by appearances!!! Israel is the Illuminati’s Rothschild state and its flag carries the symbol of the House of Rothschild (not of Judaism), i.e. the Hexagram which is known as the Star of Moloch in Babylonian Masonic idolatry.

there is so much to learn

But as was said it is a very contentious subject.

now I have an issue with Israel...as i was arrested here in England under anti terroism laws as i was going to Palestine after yessar Arafat died......I am a pasty white canadian with a very deep English ancestry...so i am a bit one sided on the Zionism issue...but i do not let that cloud my judgement.

I have many orthodox jewish friends and many of them do not agree with the SOR

now if i was you i would start way back with with Abraham but that would take you on quite the adventure now wouldn't it.

then again one could always go into David icke's reptilian solution...but heck no conspiracy there.....move on folks.

then we could look at the sacrifice of the polish jews that the Zionists left to die as they refuse a deal on their freedom by hitler.......but that to is open to conjecture...so Israel....keeping in mind the El at the end....meaning enlightened ones...or moving onto illuminated ones......see the connections.....

but yet again...open to conspiracy......then you might look at the trillionaires....the connection of the rockefellers and the Rothschilds...hmmmmm.

you know what.....you really are going to need to research things yourself tupac....as it is all so globally related....oh yes...try my 9/11 signature also....there will be loads of insight there.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL...because with out it the world might actually be a peaceful place....heaven forbid.

Please Let Us Be Enlightened
edit on 033030p://f25Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yes and also you might try this site Tupac...because i can be neutral as i had said....i have some things that i think personally....but here you can look at the formation of Israel

The formation of Israel

just a word of advice ...learn the difference between being Anti semitic and being Anti Zionist...there is a huge difference.

being antisemitic is against the Jew people......being anti zionist is against the political movement of the zionists

but a great many zionists will use anti semitism against a person for speaking out against their agenda.

edit on 033030p://f56Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join