It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Blowing Ancient Hebrew Pictographs Reveal Hints of Physics from Creation - Amazing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
In an earlier thread, I made many connections to physics. The thread is here and the revision on my blog is HERE. If you are not already familiar with my view of the Trinity, please consider reading the revised article first.

As a summary, I see the Creator of the universe as comparable to our vision of the universe form physics. If God created the universe, then our view from science should match the Bible or some other holy book.

Before I get to the point, let me give you the short version of my earlier thread: God is Light (Father), Jesus is the Son (Word for John 1) and Consciousness is the Holy Spirit. I will focus my efforts here on the physics of the light by defining the Ancient Hebrew root for WORD. To remind you of my previous article, light is both a particle and a wave. I am relating the fact that a Word is the wave of Creation.

In Hebrew, 'Word' is the first branch from the word SPEAK. Form this root, the branch of Word has many other words that are related. The pictographs of Ancient Hebrew are comparable to Egyptian hieroglyphs. Thanks to Amazon, I can explore these connections through my $30 Lexicon by Jeff A. Benner.

Let me ask you to do something in this thread that you may not normally do. Play the believer for now and try and connect these words to the theories in physics. Engage your brain and give the benefit of the doubt to God for one brief moment. Make as many connections here as you can that I have missed.

The following are the branch words (Parent, Child and Adopted) from the Ancient Hebrew root word Speak. As I said before, Word is the first branch.

The definition of Word in Hebrew is from the root Speak. Speaker is more accurate for John 1, although Logos is the word used. In the ancient Hebrew pictographs, we find the symbol for water and the shepherd's staff. The way to arrive at the full meaning is to follow the root to the words that branch from it. Here we go....

My lexicon says this: The definition and meaning of the pictograph for 'Word' is "A continuation of segments, which fills the whole." From this definition, we can easily make the connection that physics makes to the geometry of the universe. As I said, meaning derives from following the root. The next definition is a "Chain blended together to form a sentence." This is Obviously what words do. Oddly enough, chains are formed by photons in light in a wave of parent and daughter photons. Interesting terminology that physics uses. The word 'sickness' also appears as a break in the chain.

The word Matter in Hebrew is a derivative from the root of 'Word'. The word 'ear' comes into play here as another word from the root of 'word'. Not just the ear to hear, but the seed that is an ear of grain. Seeds are information. The word 'Branch' as in the branching of information form the root of the seed. This is a reference to the tree branches that are also related in Hebrew to the family tree and the trees of life and knowledge. Knowledge is information that branches, as in what is happening in your head at this moment.

The next word is 'fill', which also makes 'firstfruits', which denotes a conglomeration of ingredients to fill up something. The universe is filled with stuff. Jesus was the firstfruits of the Holy Spirit.

The next word is 'full' as in full of authority. This word then makes 'Lord'.

The next word is 'filling', which denotes being stuffed with abundance. It also makes the word set or setting, as in a stone of ornamentation. This is a recess for filling with a stone. In physics, a stone (so to speak) fills a space in the fabric of space, as in a recess.

The next word is 'mix', as in filling with many substances. Mix is where we derive our word particle by comparison. The lexicon cites this as a connected word to the Hebrew usage.

The next word is 'front', as in the front of a long series of the same. The past is seen in front in Hebrew thought, because the future is unseen and therefore behind.

Front makes Circumcise, or the cutting of the front of the male member. Can we take this further to say a cutting of the past as well; As in, our sins?

The next word is 'Before', as in the front of time or place. This is the last word in the sequence. All derived from Speak.

All of this information came from the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon by Jeff A. Benner, p. 169-170, #1288 WORD. I only added a few sentences about physics. Now it's your turn. Take what I have discovered and connect these to the theories of the day.

Here is a link to Ancient Hebrew Pictographs. LINK

God Bless

edit on 28-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Pictographs, or I won't believe it!

Line 2.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Line 2.

This is the best bet. LINK This is the author's website for the Lexicon I referenced.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

first off its pics or it didn't happen

secondly emo's with daddy problems use "second line"

thirdly for the op its all cute hearsay , but nothing substancial

forth trinity is not mentioned anywhere in the bible ,, neither is the word bible while were at it

its baseless made up myth made up by the men who edit delete and tamper with the bible ...

just pray to jesus or whoever u pray too and ask him to come down hold a news conferance and tell the world who he is

tell him to get outta hiding and stop toying with peoples emotions

tell him come set the record straight or hide in darkness like a coward ..

when its judgement day i will say you played games with me and would not show your self , plus your promises were hearsay and never worked...e.i move a mountain , drink poison , etc blah blah

nothing to see here folks , just swamp gas move on

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

It's also a good thing to capitalize sentences and use punctuation, but this isn't proof you don't know how. It's just evidence you choose not to. God is hidden, but this is no reason for me to doubt He is there. I cannot speak for you. You are on your own in this life, as am I. I choose to punctuate and I choose to believe. This sets us apart, but its not a reason to judge character. God is the same. His character is evident by what he says and how he writes. We're all alike in this.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

It's also a good thing to capitalize sentences and use punctuation, but this isn't proof you don't know how. It's just evidence you choose not to. God is hidden, this is no reason for me to doubt He is there. I cannot speak for you. You are on your own in this life, as am I. I choose to punctuate and I choose to believe. This sets us apart, but its not a reason to judge character. God is the same. His character is evident by what he says.

lol hidden , then how will i find this hidden god?

faith?

following whos faith ?

the muslims , ? jews? christians ? hindus?

you don't know god, nobody does . If they did we wouldnt need to fight about whos god is right

and if there all the same god , don't you think thats a mean trick to play on your servants?

give them a book with thousands of contradictions and errors in it and say good luck finding me?

does god like to play hide and go seek?

i never accepted to play such a childish game ... why am i forced into it ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

lol hidden , then how will i find this hidden god? faith? following whos faith ? the muslims , ? jews? christians ? hindus?

I know it's long, but if you can manage it, read the associated links and even the OP first. This might take time, but in the end, you will have an answer. Take the time to do things right and you win in the end. The more you open yourself up to opportunity, the more it becomes available to you. Using words in written form properly is a good example of this very idea. You never know who may be your next employer. Maybe me. The world is a strange place full of synchronicity.

For instance. You are here now learning from someone who has lived by the words of any book he can get his hands on. You are likely still in High School so you have an entire life ahead. Showing deference to authority and respecting the wisdom of elders is a great way to learn by experience. God is the elder to us as the sun is to life on earth. His wisdom shines while we wither by its brightness. As we emerge from the cave, it might be a good idea to hold the tongue and listen more. This has been the key to my early life and what I do when I am with the older members of my family.

Now, if you can find all the references from philosophy by my words, then you will be well on your way to learning about God. I can save you time.

Love God and love your fellow man. You don't even need to punctuate to make it to heaven. You just need to love others. God is one of the others. Romans 10:17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

lol hidden , then how will i find this hidden god? faith? following whos faith ? the muslims , ? jews? christians ? hindus?

I know it's long, but if you can manage it, read the associated links and even the OP first. This might take time, but in the end, you will have an answer. Take the time to do things right and you win in the end. The more you open yourself up to opportunity, the more it becomes available to you. Using words in written form properly is a good example of this very idea. You never know who may be your next employer. Maybe me. The world is a strange place full of synchronicity.

For instance. You are here now learning from someone who has lived by the words of any book he can get his hands on. You are likely still in High School so you have an entire life ahead. Showing deference to authority and respecting the wisdom of elders is a great way to learn by experience. God is the elder to us as the sun is to life on earth. His wisdom shines while we wither by its brightness. As we emerge from the cave, it might be a good idea to hold the tongue and listen more. This has been the key to my early life and what I do when I am with the older members of my family.

Now, if you can find all the references from philosophy by my words, then you will be well on your way to learning about God. I can save you time.

Love God and love your fellow man. You don't even need to punctuate to make it to heaven. You just need to love others. God is one of the others. Romans 10:17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

sigh... this crap again ..

okay lets go....

this bible?

1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

2) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

3) More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14

4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

5) Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

6) David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

8) Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 NAB)

9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT

10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

www.evilbible.com...

no thanks

i would never worship such a god with such...

flaws

contradictions

hate

weakness

anger

and of course playing the hiding game ...

This is not a good role model i would want to follow or "worship"

sounds like the work of man trying to make it seem like its from a "divine" source

why do you try and sell me bs ? when the facts say opposite?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by chr0naut

You are so literal aren't you seedofsnookums. I was paraphrasing the idiom as a bit of gentle humour.

I am nearly at retirement age, I'll take it as a compliment that you believed me to be so sprightly as to be involved in some teenage fad.

... and many of the things that you quoted from the Bible were the sinful actions of us humans, not the acts of God.

Despite the sin and depravity. God is still forgiving.

You need to actually read the Bible, not just the snippets from it posted on the Internet that seem contradictory.

There is much in there that plainly contradicts these out of context snippets and that shows that somebody has misunderstood the text.

A good book for looking into these apparently contentious verses is "Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible" by John W Haley. A quick review of that work will reveal that the refutation of these verses as contradictory, is trivial.

edit on 28/8/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Line 2.

Man I gave you a star, brilliant. Hope you see this before they off topic me.
II

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

Line 2.

Man I gave you a star, brilliant. Hope you see this before they off topic me.
II

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

sigh... this crap again ..

okay lets go....

this bible?

1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

2) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

The fruit of the spirit is love. The fruit of pride stands against others in support of self. Know them by their fruit. God honors, defends and protects those who love others. God is one of the others.

Galatians 5

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
haha^^

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d9b8fa7dc87.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Shalom/Hello,

I would like to first thank you for the opportunity to post in this forum and on this thread. I hope that those of you who are sincere about Truth and are serious students of linguistics, and Hebrew in particular will appreciate what I am about to share. I invite all the criticism you can muster on this topic, it has been a passion of mine ever since the "pictographiles" began to muster upon the World Wide Web. I apologize in advance if any toes are stepped upon; it is only my desire to separate Truth from False, and thereby help unsuspecting persons from being misled because of personal gain, and to attain true Biblical Insights.

There are groups of individuals who make the claim that there is a deeper meaning of the Ancient Hebrew based upon the suggestion that the original Hebrew script might have been pictographic. This is really a pseudo-science and poor scholarship. Those making the claim are not trained linguists, and have no clue how languages evolved or work.

The earliest languages recorded are the Sumerian and Egyptian Hieroglyphic. Both languages are infact hieroglyphic in nature, being that Sumerian is also based on pictures. In these most ancient of languages, which utilize pictures for letters, even these did not utilize the picture as any inner meaning to the word. Ancient Egyptian can demonstrate this easiest, as everyone is sure what the pictures are and represent; as opposed to the Sumerian Cuneiform, which has lost much of its original form.

The Egyptian writing method employs 134 Phonetic signs, and 180 ideographic and determinative signs. The phonetic signs are divided into: monoliteral, the sign represents one phonetic sound; biliteral, the sign represents two phonetic sounds; and triliteral, the sign represents three phonetic sounds. The entirety of Egyptian grammar is much like any other Semitic language. It uses the phonetic signs to build vocabulary, verbs, and is used in the same manner as the later alephbets are used. The ideographs and determinatives are only used to give a clearer meaning to the words built upon the phonetic signs. This is due to the fact that there are many words (in many languages) which are homophones. They are spelled and sound the same, but have different meanings. It is the ideographs and determinatives which give the reader the true meanings of these words. The Egyptian Phonetic signs are used identically to how we use our English alphabet. For instance, the phonetic signs for “i/y” is a reed, the “glottal stop ie. aleph and ayin” is a vulture, and the “w” is represented by a quail chick. Looking at them together they would be: a Reed, Vulture, Quail chick. No Egyptian would read this as having anything to do with a Reed, Vuture or Quail chick. They would understand that these are Phonetic symbols, here they are monoliteral, and represents the sounds I, 3 (glottal stop), and W or I3W. In Egyptian this can represent two different words. This is where the ideograph or determinative comes into play. The ideograph and determinative come at the end of each word to give specific meaning about the word represented by the phonetic symbol. A man leaning on his cain or staff would represent “old age”, a man standing with arms stretched toward heaven would represent “adoration/worship”. Hence, when you see the Reed, Vulture, Quail chick with a man leaning on a staff, it means “old, or olderly”, while the exact same signs with a man holding his hands toward heaven at the end would represent prayer, or adoration. Two different meanings and neither have anything in common with the actual picture representations used for the phonetic symbol. This same method is employed by the Sumerians, Akkadians, Hittites, and even the modern Chinese and Japanese.

The Hebrew language developed much later than the Egyptian, Sumerian or even Chinese. By the time the Semites developed their own alphabet, their language already employed the Cuneiform system of the Akkadians, which was a hieroglyphic type system, utilizing pictures to represent phonemes. Even if one could prove positively that the ancient Hebrew was indeed pictographic, these pictures were phonetic signs only, and the pictures had no significance to the meaning of the words in which they were employed. The names of the alphabet were used only to represent the intitial sounds. For instance, the letter Beth only represented the “b” sound, and did not have any meaning inherent in a “house” which was what the name Beth meant. This is known as acrophony: the naming of letters of an alphabetic writing system so that a letter's name begins with the letter itself. For example, Greek letter names are acrophonic: the names of the letters α, β, γ, δ, are spelled with the respective letters: ἄλφα (alpha), βῆτα (beta), γάμμα (gamma), δέλτα (delta).

Hebrew developed among the nations which utilized pictographic writing, Sumerian, Akkadian, Egyptian, Hittite, etc. It would stand to reason that if the ancient Hebrews did employ a pictographic language, then their rules would resemble those of the nations in which it developed. Indeed it does. Looking at these early languages we find that there were certain signs which were used to represent phonemes; the phonetic signs. In each of these languages, Sumerian, Akkadian, Egyptian, Hittite, etc. there are signs which represent consonants, and vowels (Egyptian excluded); these languages had verb conjugation, and noun declensions, prepositions, adverbs, participles, ect. There are strong verbs, doubling verbs, weak verbs, and doubly weak verbs.

Egyptian verbs work in a similar way to Hebrew verbs, mostly utilizing a triliteral root. For instance: SDMNF means “he heard”; which was written with the picture representation of: Bulls Ear, Owl, Water, Horned Viper (representing the “He” suffix pronoun). The perfect tense in Egyptian, like Hebrew is governed in the suffix. “I heard” in Egyptian would be SDMNI which would be written as: Bulls Ear, Owl, Water and a kneeling man (representing the “I” suffix pronoun). Hebrew works similarly to the Egyptian method. שמע Shama’ means “he heard”. It is written with the Shin (two front teeth) Mim (Water) and Ayin (Eye or Spring). “I heard” would be written שמעתי Shama’ti Shin (Two front teeth) Mim (Water) Ayin (Eye or Spring) Tav (an “x” mark) Yod (Hand). In Both Egyptian and Hebrew the 1st singular perfect is represented with an “I/Y”. Sedjemeni (I heard) Shamati (I heard).

One famous Egyptian word is MS which is written: Three Fox Skins, Piece of Cloth meaning “to bear/give birth”. This is found in famous names such as Tutmoses, and could also possibly be the origin of the name Moses. Notice the meaning of the word has no relation to three fox’s skins nor a piece of cloth.

The point I am trying to make is that even among those most ancient of languages which we all know to have used pictographs, these pictographs didn’t work the way many claim ancient Hebrew works in regard to pictographs. One final example.

In Egyptian Hieroglyphic there is no pictograph for a “dove” even though "dove" is mentioned earliest among the Hieroglyphs. The word for “dove” is PAT, which is written as a Reed Mat, Arm, Loaf. What then does a reed mat, arm and loaf have to do with a dove? Nothing at all; the glyphs only represented the phonetic signs to pronounce the word PAT.

top topics

join