It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true prophet of God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here is a link to some scriptures that define a true prophet of God.

www.remnantofgod.org...

John Paul Jackson is a man that has been given visions and dreams from God of a storm that lies ahead. These visions and dreams are more than 2 years old.

For anyone that has any doubt about the existence of God, I would urge you to watch all 6 parts of the video's that I have embedded. This is a video series that may help non-believers turn to the living God and it is a video series that may also encourage some lukewarm christians to fire up.

For those of us already devoted to God, it is a powerful message of encouragement for us to remain faithful to God.

At 9:20 in part 2 he prophesied the end of Mubarak ruling Egypt and a terrorist leadership taking his place. More than 18 months before it took place.

At 6:10 in part 2 he prophesied of a hurricane with a storm diameter of around 500 miles. Hurricane Irene was more than 500 miles wide.

These are just two examples from his prophecies that are accurate. Watch the whole thing and you will be amazed!

edit on 28-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Is he a Seer precog or a prophet?
Seeing potential futures is "psychic ability"
Precognition is a great ability. I ll have to sit down when I have some time and watch some of these.
Often Seers, Prophets, psychics get their knowledge from a unified intelligence.
Ill be interested in seeing these to study what his visions anticipate.
I don't know why people go all hater on stuff like this.Then again Haters be hating

edit on 28-8-2011 by Shirak because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I watched the 1st video, and I gotta that this guy is no different from any of the other doomsdayers out there. He isn't even original in his religious take.

He speaks of the "evil one" and spouts off elemental triggers like he's reading from an iIlluminati hand book. But, the clincher for me is when he said that America is unique because it is the only nation founded to be a Christian nation.

WRONG! America was founded to escape religious abuse. It is not now nor ever was a Christian nation.

I don't trust anyone who personifies god and gives "him" a personality with desire and bias. I don't follow a god who deliberately thrusts suffering on a population, just 'cuz his feeling are hurt.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I watched the 1st video, and I gotta that this guy is no different from any of the other doomsdayers out there. He isn't even original in his religious take.

He speaks of the "evil one" and spouts off elemental triggers like he's reading from an iIlluminati hand book. But, the clincher for me is when he said that America is unique because it is the only nation founded to be a Christian nation.

WRONG! America was founded to escape religious abuse. It is not now nor ever was a Christian nation.

I don't trust anyone who personifies god and gives "him" a personality with desire and bias. I don't follow a god who deliberately thrusts suffering on a population, just 'cuz his feeling are hurt.

Did you check his prophecies in part 2?

The ones that have been fulfilled and are being fulfilled right now?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
you just need to listen to 2 minutes of any of the videos...yes I started listening to them all, to realize he's a false prophet.
Just another christian who thinks their views are the only correct views, and Muslims are evil.

Well I listened to the actual predictions...they are very vague.
Even if all of them came true, I still wouldn't call him a prophet.
False prophets can predict the future, too. It's not predicting the future that makes one a prophet.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
you just need to listen to 2 minutes of any of the videos...yes I started listening to them all, to realize he's a false prophet.
Just another christian who thinks their views are the only correct views, and Muslims are evil.
And about the "correct" predictions..why is it that you have to wait 9 minutes of wrong predictions to get to the "correct" prediction. False Prophet 101.

Which prophecies are false?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Beware the false prophets.

We have had quite a few of them lately.

Ron Weinland got allot of people fired up, proclaiming that he would announce the 2 end-days prophets. Then of course it was HIM and his Wife! His dates came and gone... those dates God told him. And always, an extension, backing up the dates over and over. Strangely he still has followers. Dumb sheep who will hold on to their faith in a man and not God.

Read for yourself, do not let some "self proclaimed" prophet cloud your reality.

Yeah,

www.amazon.com...
www.the-end.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

In the first 2 minutes of part 2, he says some stuff that hasn't happened.
I listened to all of part 2. I edited out that part. The predictions don't really start until 3 minutes in.
But again, I wouldn't call that guy a prophet.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
He predicts things that did not happen and
missed all the real things he should have predicted.
He just looks at the news and says
it will get worse, or something.
edit on 28-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I listened to all of part 2. I edited out that part. The predictions don't really start until 3 minutes in.

Of course some of them have not happened yet, they are yet to take place.

I have pointed out the prophecies that have been fulfilled. A couple of prophecies to watch out for include communications failing due to solar flares breaching our weakened magnetoshpere (including the grounding of planes) & strange sores appearing on the skin.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ha, "Muslims will try to take over a major american city covertly. Probably Detroit." from part 3.

Let them have Detroit, who the h cares about that city?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Mathew 24: 24
"For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

be very careful of prophets. Even if they are correct

I suggest you read the holy book you are proclaiming to follow.

edit on 28-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Mathew 24: 24
"For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

be very careful of prophets. Even if they are correct

I suggest you read the holy book you are proclaiming to follow.

That is the very reason why I posted this link in the OP.

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Than you should know that even if he does have successful predictions that they mean very little.

Going to his website shows me one thing.

he has done a good job masking his "Merchandising" as legitimate ministry work.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Not that im doubting your word brother, but in my experience people who claim to be prophets end up being some wierdo in a sex cult (Warren Jeffs, David Koresh etc.) I don't believe a true prophet would label himself a prophet, you don't need to call yourself out when God gives you His messages. Being called a teacher should suffice. So many false prophets have come and have gone over the years it's difficult to know who is the real deal and who is lying, until someone wises up and takes it to the media.

I'll keep an open mind, but not so open that i'm going to get snookered by a fraud if thats what he is. The Holy Spirit will show me the truth if he is true.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Than you should know that even if he does have successful predictions that they mean very little.

Going to his website shows me one thing.

he has done a good job masking his "Merchandising" as legitimate ministry work.

I don't follow men, I follow Christ.

1CO 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. My brothers, some from Chloe's household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas"; still another, "I follow Christ."

1CO 1:13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized into the name of Paul? I am thankful that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, so no one can say that you were baptized into my name. (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don't remember if I baptized anyone else.) For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel--not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

Whether this prophet is saved or not is not the issue. If the message is true, then God is behind it.

God can use a donkey to give us a message:
Numbers 22:36 - Numbers 24:25

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

I have pointed out the prophecies that have been fulfilled. A couple of prophecies to watch out for include communications failing due to solar flares breaching our weakened magnetoshpere (including the grounding of planes) & strange sores appearing on the skin.

Solar flares happen ALL the time, strange sores sounds like melanoma skin cancer. Not much of a prophecy if you ask me, because these things are ALWAYS happening. Gotta love that fortune cookie wisdom to tell you some vague stuff that is always happening.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

1 John 4:1
"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Test everything, no matter what.

You are right, it doesn't matter who the message is from, If even an angel tells you something you test it...

No division there, just hold off on sending this man your money.

Eta.

Anyone who is associated with Benny Hinn and trinity broadcasting raises to many red flags for me.

You do not need modern prophecy to validate your faith John 20:29, what needs to be said has been, its in your bible, real events that relate to modern times.

God does not need these charlatans.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

1 John 4:1
"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Test everything, no matter what.

You are right, it doesn't matter who the message is from, If even an angel tells you something you test it...

No division there, just hold off on sending this man your money.

I completely agree.

Something that I often do:

Rebuke first and ask questions later. I 'test' everything.

I pay no money into any ministries, any surplus goes to those in need.

1TH 5:19 Do not put out the Spirit's fire; do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil.

1TH 5:23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by XplanetX

Solar flares happen ALL the time, strange sores sounds like melanoma skin cancer. Not much of a prophecy if you ask me, because these things are ALWAYS happening. Gotta love that fortune cookie wisdom to tell you some vague stuff that is always happening.

I dare say that strange sores indicate something 'unknown', a new disease or affliction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join