It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematics Is Wrong. Here's Why.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

i didnt read everything you posted..because you are treating it the wrong way you got the wrong answer. mathematics is natural..it follows a law. nothing natural is ever wrong. without nothing you have nothing.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
All this hoopla on semantics
In every Calc course I ever took, infinity and undefined were the same thing.

Infinity , to huge a number to display. 0 goes into a number infinite number of times..

The mechanical aspect of attempting display infinity is undefined, eg.. a calculator given
a number and divided by 0, simply says "undefined" because it can not possible display infinity.

Infinity=Undefined

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

well like the Ouroboros. shown as a dragon eating its own tail creating a zero figure. to create a circle the dragon has to put its tail in its mouth. creating infinity. but you see you need a dragon to create this figure. and that is how i see it. zero and infinity have different properties therefore it cannot be considered the same.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What's wrong with Math is they have assigned the Space-Time of numbers to in-between the numbers when the Space-Time of numbers is the number itself and there is kNOw Space-Time in-between numbers. Every object in the Universe occupies Space & Time and numbers are kNOwTHING more than numerical OBJECTS used to mathematically define that which occupies Space & Time, therefore they must match that which they describe or it's like trying to define an orange using a peanut and that toad don't hop.

Once the Space-Time of numbers is corrected, then the only Space-Time Zero can occupy is finite, which, on a linear mathematical scale, Zero is the Present, so Time occupies increments of finite as well. Thus, Time proves finite is real and to divide by Zero (aka: nothing) is an illogical equation, thus, Chaos ensues.

Law of Time

Time is a linear constant, always moving forward in increments of finite and that which occupies Time, must also occupy Space.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Using the OP's logic...

What if I divide 17 apples by your emotional response to seal culling?

(hint: the answer is 42)

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join