It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 303

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
If you are older than 30, please think back to when you were a child. Did you see the planes making these long lines in the sky when you were but a kid? Where there long lines in the sky then? Think back a little......
No. There were none.
Me thinx not, me harties.

Except that lots of people do remember them. See this ATS thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You probably did not see them in South Africa, because there are very few populated areas that are under a flyover route. It's totally different to Europe and the US.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65d5cb9378c9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
oh Helloooooo! (excuse the slight bit of sarcasm in my voice... oh! thank-da-maker yo cant hear it!!)

I suppose you think we still have people living in trees and elephants walking around our shopping centres and roads, roads which are actually just two tracks running paralel in the sand? You watch to much tv, bro.

I live in Pretoria/Johannesburg. The capital city of SA. We have at least 5 aerports within 80 miles from where I live. I see aeroplanes all day long. If you take a slice of New York/London that is exactly what it looks like. I lived in East London (UK) for 5 years and it is the same thing as Pretoria/Joburg. Just a slightly smaller piece of the pie here.

We had no 'long lines in the sky' until 2011, this year, around April. Always had planes, coming in from all over the world, but no lines in the sky. Johannesburg is the point of entry into SA. Now we have lines here too. What is your reasoning for that? Flightpath?????? Only cerain flight paths make planes leave white lines, while the plane right after that does not leave a line? Wow! Interesting phenomena! My gorgious sorry asssssss... flightpath....... (asssscuse me, ed. can I use this slight profanity? I am livid.)

Such a simple point to unerstand,
Simplicity seems so confusing to some.

You tell me? You never have something. Never eva ever have these lines. Then suddenly you have them. Same place, same sky, same everything. Why would that be?

Your very learned explenation please? because quit frankly, I feel that some people are so comfortably numb they actually cannot tell the woool from their own eyes anymore!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If you are older than 30, please think back to when you were a child. Did you see the planes making these long lines in the sky when you were but a kid? Where there long lines in the sky then? Think back a little......

Yes.

Not quite as many as today, obviously*. And, sadly, I wasn't a weather geek with a digital camera in the 70s and 80s .... so I can't produce picture to prove it. But its your word against mine.

* I assume anyone with an interest in the subject is well aware of the huge increase in air traffic through the 80s, 90s and 00s - meaning persistent contrails will inevitably be more prevalent today, all else being equal

Edit: a lot of people don't notice them because they don't normally take notice of the sky and in any case, normal skies just register as being, well, normal - until they see a chemtrail website and start noticing contrails that have always been there for the first time. It's bit like the way you never notice a green car until you buy a green car ....
edit on 20-9-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I live in Pretoria/Johannesburg. The capital city of SA. We have at least 5 aerports within 80 miles from where I live. I see aeroplanes all day long. If you take a slice of New York/London that is exactly what it looks like. I lived in East London (UK) for 5 years and it is the same thing as Pretoria/Joburg. Just a slightly smaller piece of the pie here.

We had no 'long lines in the sky' until 2011, this year, around April. Always had planes, coming in from all over the world, but no lines in the sky. Johannesburg is the point of entry into SA. Now we have lines here too. What is your reasoning for that? Flightpath?????? Only cerain flight paths make planes leave white lines, while the plane right after that does not leave a line? Wow! Interesting phenomena! My gorgious sorry asssssss... flightpath....... (asssscuse me, ed. can I use this slight profanity? I am livid.)

To create a persistent contrail, a plane needs to be at a certain altitude where the temperature is cold enough. The actual altitude depends on the weather, but is typically around 30,000 feet.

If you are IN Pretoria, then any plane you see that is going to Pretoria, or leaving Pretoria (or Johannesburg/JNB, 27 miles away), will probably NOT leave a contrail overhead, because it won't be high enough - planes are climbing and descending within 50-100 miles of an airport. Judging by the map of routes in SA, it seems that there are almost zero internal flights that fly over Pretoria.

How many contrails are you seeing daily? What direction are they flying in.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is my last response to this post. If you don't want to get it you will not:

From Jan 2010 till April 2011 from my sky in Pretoria, (and 1968 till 2008 when I lived in SA on and off): no chemtrails. Nada

From April 2011 till date from my sky in Pretoria: Chemtrails once in a view weeks. Unpredicatable schedule, no pattern in regularity.

Unpredictable but always followed by strong winds the next day. Even snow in Johannesburg(!!!) see: www.news24.com...
this year after the heaviest day of spraying here till date. My friends in the Drakensburg also saw very heavy spraying there the day before the worst snow fall started of that season. Whilst snow in the Burg is not unusual, snow in Joburg is like finding a pimple on your nail! It does not happen.

I came back to SA and felt extremely relieved to get away from chemtrails. Till recently no-one had ever seen them. I sent pix to friends in Pretoria, SA before coming and they all assured me they had never seen anything like it. I specifically asked them to check.
From when we arrived in 2010 (January) till April 2011 there were none. Never. I checke every day, celebrating the exquisite sky and my wonderful liberation. Now they started here too. Like everything else in the world SA gets everything a little late. It is very depressing that they did not let us off the hook, after all.

I have had my eyes on the sky since a tiny child. My username of 'Unlimitedsky' is many many years old. Granted, years ago I used Infinite Sky to sign my name on my paitings; but sky all the same. I am not a sheeple that walk through life noticing only the pavement. I am very aware of the stuff up there. Night and day. Always have been, always will be.

No new flight plans to support your theory.

If it makes it easier for you not to believe it, then that is your right.
If I prefer to know what is REALLY going on in the world, that is my right.
Each to his own, but I really don't want to spend my time and energy on trying to proove something that is clear as daylight. Unless you can start seeing the light through the soup in your sky.
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

If you are older than 30, please think back to when you were a child. Did you see the planes making these long lines in the sky when you were but a kid? Where there long lines in the sky then? Think back a little...... No. There were none. Me thinx not, me harties.

Nope, there were none.

And I still live where I grew up and guess what.

Still no lines in the sky!

How can that be?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No new flight plans to support your theory.

How do you know there are no new flight plans?

You also note changes in the weather. You know how some years it rains a lot, and some years not at all. Weather varies from year to year, and hence the amount of contrails will vary from year to year. Sometimes quite a lot.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I came back to SA and felt extremely relieved to get away from chemtrails. Till recently no-one had ever seen them.

They've been reported in South Africa at least as long ago as 2000 - article on Carnicom.com, and also on Rense - so I think you are not correct about this.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes, the one in the Karoo was the first. But there was none after that. Cape Town yes, last year also. But Pretoria and Joburg started this year around April. For sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Funny i should come across this post today..
Many Chemtrails over Edinburgh this morning,have taken 2 pics at different times,not sure if i can upload em tho :/
That means we can expect nasty weather in a couple days.

Ma 1st post here btw, hi ALL

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Littypoos

Probably.

I have noticed without a doubt that after spraying the temp falls and we have some serious wind blowing here.

Welcome to this post. It feels like I am the only one on this thread that knows these horrid things are true. It is above my understanding how people cannot comprehen this horror. Eyes wide shut.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I have been following Chemtrails for a while now,much more since they are now all over the uk including directly above my head.And yes,nasty wind and horrible rain to follow

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I have noticed without a doubt that after spraying the temp falls and we have some serious wind blowing here

Have you thought that maybe there's another explanation for this?

You see when I was a kid I thought what you thought, then I did a bit of research and learned how contrails form and why.

They, like clouds can be used to forecast rain.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

As a matter of fact, sailors have known for some time to look specifically at the patterns and persistence of jet contrails for weather forecasting. On days where the contrails disappear quickly or don't even form, they can expect continuing good weather, while on days where they persist, a change in the weather pattern may be expected.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There is so much speculation on what those planes are spraying, hell i think its a cocktail of many pesticides but because its so deadly they must spray it from a higher altitude so the wind can spread it in every which way...that takes time thats why it stays in one place for several minutes or even hours

it slowly rains down on us and we breathe all that gunk that spray at us...thats why i believe more people get allergies and some kind of health issue

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GreasyApples

So you should be able to take an air sample and find these pesticides in it - go for it - no-one else has ever managed to do so, so perhaps you will be the person who finally gets credible evidence that chemtails exist!!
edit on 26-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have noticed without a doubt that after spraying the temp falls and we have some serious wind blowing here.

Amazing innit

Next you'll be saying that in winter it gets colder and sometimes it snows. Must be a conspriracy .....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

barium polution in arizona you say ?

may i ask why you have not considered or rejected mining as the source ?

the epa states that mine pollution is a source of metal contaminants

source

the " clean water lobby " blaim the states mines for metal pollutiom source

why do you blaim " chemtrails " ?
edit on 3-10-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No. There were none.
Me thinx not, me harties.

first contrails have been oberved througout the history of commercial powered flight ,the phenonemon was first documented in the 20s

second evolutions in engine design make newer engines prone to produce contrails ofer a larger temp / pressure / dewpoint / humidity range

third - look up tends in passenger numbers , just as 1 example dublin airport handled < 2 million passengers in 1969 , in 2010 it handled > 18 million

such trends are repoated at airports the world over

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealMrX

Ba is not common. According to Wikipedia, it is "0.0425 % in the Earth's crust."

What goes up must come down.

I know a chemtrail when I see one.

So then where do you think Barium minerals come from then?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join