It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

How are you Blacksatin. Have you settled down? Hope you're ok.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

Originally posted by blocula
if the f.b.i is involved in anyway, if only you could find someone with influence that you knew you could trust. who could somehow obtain entry into their files, to see if they are keeping any on you and if so, they could take photos of them for you to read. if there are any, just imagine what they would contain...

You know from earlier replies that I have no doubt they know every keystroke I make F 'em. People on the site with it having an American bias talk about the FBI or CIA, we're in Europe and are subject to the people that run your alphabet agencies. If the people that really knew things said anything we wouldn't have conspiracies.
Why am I still alive, because they need to twist my mind in order to twist the rest of your minds.
I'm having fun giving them the finger. It's all that's left to me!
if you could only "spill your guts" meaning "tell your story" to a major newspaper or magazine. doing that might bust this whole damn thing wide open,or put a few cracks in it. but unfortunately, they probably would never print it anyways. they have to adhere to a pre-arranged agenda...or else people start getting hurt and going missing...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

How are you Blacksatin. Have you settled down? Hope you're ok.

Oh, yes... just eating and resting and trying not to take things too seriously right now after the past few days which have been really bizarre but all in all, things seem to be getting back on track. I have some thoughts I want to add to the perscription drug thread about how it could be contributing to a mass notion of sleepers among society... because the MIND is looking for things to gain new perspective on and sometimes it gets desperate to find a perspective that syncs.

People try to do things like alter their states to experience things because they feel they have run out of other ways to experience alternate states of being. If they get a point where hey do not like how they feel they search for relief and I have noticed many times that if it's a normal dose it is often taken before bed.

well, when the body lays the mind down to rest this is usually a pleasant situation of rest for the individual and so doctors mimic this pattern by supplementing good feeling chemicals during sleep. Then the alarm clocks wakes you and you have rested well enough to begin again but is this really what your mind wants to do?... because there are very similar drugs on the street that mimic the effects of prescription drug but those users choose to experience the effects rather than sleep through them.

We have to establish a balance between those chaotically awake and those persistently asleep because those two modes of thinking in society do not jive!

I think that is actually a big problem and contributes to the ease of insidious mind control. People should be aware of it enough to fight it because there IS a battle going on for your mind and sometimes it gets really dirty... clearly. Some may only be exposed of low level mind control but it is everywhere and they should be aware.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
fly away to mexico for the winter.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gossipnancy
mexico?...you'd be safer in iraq!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gossipnancy
mexico?...you'd be safer in iraq!

I thought some of mexico was party time. I guess it depends where you go, who you're with and why you are there.

I have totally got to dig up some dirt on someone... it is NEEDED.

not sure where to start because this dirt must be very clear and apparent dirt, not something i have to dig a mile for because he is high up in ex police and knows how to dig and bury with the best of them. SOME people have already got the dirt. I know there's dirt, I just might have to get all technical if I am to converse about it. I don't know exactly what to think, I know his kid almost went down for something of a sexual nature, not sure what happened. Where does he stand, I gotta know. He's still working with sneaks, that's for sure. What they are after, I don't know.

Gonna have to see where to begin on that... cause I NEED to know.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i'm wondering...did the same thing happen to your father?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

i'm wondering...did the same thing happen to your father?

I'm assuming you are asking the Op this question? It does appear that you could be asking blacksatindancer as well.

Sounds from his posts that the op was sent away to another continent entirely as a young child.. so I'm not sure how much knowledge he would have about his biological father.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i wonder how much of all this really happened? or is just a "false memory implant" so the person "thinks" it happened,when something entirely different may have been going on...i think that hypnotic regression need to be performed to find out the truth...and remember we are sheep that have been led astray and are caged by fear and denial..."their" sinister master plan is working perfectly...
edit on 3-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

i wonder how much of all this really happened? or is just a "false memory implant" so the person "thinks" it happened,when something entirely different may have been going on...i think that hypnotic regression need to be performed to find out the truth...and remember we are sheep that have been led astray and are caged by fear and denial..."their" sinister master plan is working perfectly...
edit on 3-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

which parts do you expect are false memory. I just had another memory of way back... I am constantly remembering stuff and there is only one memory that I honestly wonder if it is a false memory and that is because of who i was with at the moment. The memory itself seemed 100% real but there was just something strange about the situation. Around that same time I had another memory that just resurfaced and I wish i could talk to a few others about it because i believe they would remember it as well... no telling what some will remember because weirdness from this past has surfaced before but those were OTHER pieces to it that sometimes you just can't connect even though it's right in front of you.

My employers once tried to send me somewhere to regress me but they wouldn't tell me why... instead they were trying to make it look like i was on drugs because i was thin and kept messing with my work to run it together so that I would complain to the manf. sup.... who wanted to pay for it all because he thought I had a "program running in the background" and he thought it would be a good idea to see what it was... kinda like- "oh, people are making work suck? yeah, we're trying to... here, why don't you go to therapy"

They had a lot of people going with that #. Put me in a nice long state of constant anger for a good while.... working with people like that everyday... lol.

...and they know what i think about that too. Hired me again under "contracting" ... screwed it up again. now my house has been broken into but I dont want to get started on that. seems back in the past, people were left other sorts of reminders.

edit on 4-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
how many people would you estimate have "they" done these sinister things to?,hundreds?,thousands? and who do you suspect "they" are?...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

how many people would you estimate have "they" done these sinister things to?,hundreds?,thousands? and who do you suspect "they" are?...

hard to say when have to consider constantly shifting positions and an entire shifting paradigm. you have to catch people in the act.. people who seem ahead in dirty games. to know who "they" are and what hey are trying to accomplish you have to look at specifics and that is hard to do online sometimes. pick a subject or an example given to you that seems worthy of digging into and try, because you have to understand that most of this seems to be obtained by trying to put together broken pieces found by digging from personal necessity. I probably have millions of weird snippets that make a lot of sense to me but I would have to paint the entire story for anyone else and sometimes that is not easy to do... even if one perceives some sort of focus- they may be the only ones who will ever see it.

in general i would have to say that they are the ones who betray truth for personal agenda and this can go up or down in so many degrees but it does cover a lot of the root problem. it is worldwide and common but does carry a spiritual aspect in my opinion.. an example of a demonic global force. it has tech because we do. it has info cause we do. it lives through us so it can manifest in us and it gets really creepy sometimes.

...that's why you always have to go back to the individual and the circumstance.
so, let's think... who has scalar weapons? who could have them? lot's of people actually. it's a lot easier digging through it than typing it out but that's not a bad place to start i think.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
thanx for the reply to my question ^^^ i'm thinking shadow governments, illuminati and especially demonic forces. forces that i know are real, for my friend and i one winter night, heard an invisible demonic entity suddenly without warning start shreiking, growling and screaming directly in front of us! in the cemetary near where we live here in mass. and i think they might be multi-dimensional,shape shifting reptilians,"demons",that are at the top of our food chain,are of a superior intelligence and unfortunately,are the dark and sinister powers that "run the show" are in control and orchestrating their drug addicted,,murderous, war loving puppets...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

thanx for the reply to my question ^^^ i'm thinking shadow governments, illuminati and especially demonic forces. forces that i know are real, for my friend and i one winter night, heard an invisible demonic entity suddenly without warning start shreiking, growling and screaming directly in front of us! in the cemetary near where we live here in mass. and i think they might be multi-dimensional,shape shifting reptilians,"demons",that are at the top of our food chain,are of a superior intelligence and unfortunately,are the dark and sinister powers that "run the show" are in control and orchestrating their drug addicted,,murderous, war loving puppets...

i do not doubt there are demonic forces in life and also think they could be very hard to differentiate from an electronic attack... and it's good to keep that in mind when trying to decide a source, but do not forget that in the very day and age you live in- we are embarking on nothing short of a scalar war. Governments are not the only ones who have this stuff. This tech has become pretty easy for most people to wrap their heads around so would anyone else be prevented from having it if they really wanted it?... not to mention black market items.

I read somewhere that you can make some devices out of other things and stuff like that but you'll have to look for it if you are interested because i can't even begin to think what page i was on.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i read and heard that tptb even have a miniature flying robot with cameras and sound recording capabilities,in the size and shape of a dragonfly and other small sized spy craft > www.nytimes.com... then theres the larger types > www.crystalinks.com...
edit on 5-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join