It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's my firm conviction that assigning blame to exterior agencies is part of the m.o. of creating a fake "external threat" thus conditioning the Slave into fighting a "false front" if you will, exposing the instinctual self-preservation mode.

These "external bad guys" are just another way they manipulate us into their Games.

The only true enemy is within. Once we learn to control and manage our response to various internal/external stimulus (including propaganda) the more control we restore for ourselves, thereby lessening "their" control efforts over us.

(*two cents)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Definitely do not believe in God and I thought what I was doing was calling it as a man not joining their orchestration. On a site like this you need clarification of 'them', yes it's clearly definable depends where you want to start. The Vatican, the eastern Orthodoxy that rules them, the Middle East that runs them. The bankers that do their bidding?

I'm dying to know what it is they are asking you to do. No wonder you don't believe in God.
Pretty hard sometimes when you look around, but here you are in the middle of it. Do you feel like you have the edge over any of them? Do you see any hope?

I would ask more specific questions about all that your eyes have seen but it is getting late and I should start winding myself down probably... although I will be reading anything you care to add.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So, if that's got your attention I will really need help with this thread if it is to go anywhere. I sincerely believe I have been raised to cause you damage.
reply to post by goldentorch

Thank you for posting , and I hope you get some things sorted out, if that is your goal in this thread.

The first two sentences of your op is where I would like to start ..if I may?

First off.. you mention you need help with this thread if it to go anywhere .. do you know and can you explain where you would like it to go, and how we can help with that?

Second...you mention that you have been raised to cause damage. Are you aware in what way you are to do this ?... and could you explain to us how you do it? And is it something you willfully want to do..or feel compelled or blackmailed into doing?

It does sound like your family used trauma to split personality and enhance psychic brain functions or whatever they call it. It reminded me very much of what I have read about the mind control formulas used by some of the illuminati bloodlines.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
It's my firm conviction that assigning blame to exterior agencies is part of the m.o. of creating a fake "external threat" thus conditioning the Slave into fighting a "false front" if you will, exposing the instinctual self-preservation mode.

These "external bad guys" are just another way they manipulate us into their Games.

The only true enemy is within. Once we learn to control and manage our response to various internal/external stimulus (including propaganda) the more control we restore for ourselves, thereby lessening "their" control efforts over us.

(*two cents)

I do agree! The most important changes are within. Also, when you know yourself fully... your enemy becomes so easily read by proxy... from being from the same origins.

now I'm not sure what it is but there is something I must realize...hmm, what was it.

tracing the blame... is it to blame or is it to understand what it is they tried to create?

That leads me to this question for the op... Can you describe what your resolve will now be?... assuming we are skipping the blame part so as to not get too seemingly specific.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Is it because they originally built up God to be great, and then crushed those feelings with an action of some sort? I read that denying God is part of the process.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Is it because they originally built up God to be great, and then crushed those feelings with an action of some sort? I read that denying God is part of the process.

which process, specifically if I may ask.

There are so many mental processes being used... but you say THE process.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Sorry. I have a limited understanding on this topic, albeit very interested in it.

Part of forming split personality, mind control, but I believe it is an illuminati process. Sodomy of the 3 year old. Also helping the child to believe in God, and then do something so traumatic that they hate God.

The OP mentioned he did not believe in God. I wondered if a certain event caused this.
edit on 28-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Sorry. I have a limited understanding on this topic, albeit very interested in it.

Part of forming split personality, mind control, but I believe it is an illuminati process. Sodomy of the 3 year old. Also helping the child to believe in God, and then do something so traumatic that they hate God.

The OP mentioned he did not believe in God. I wondered if a certain event caused this.

question... if I believe I AM god, how far or what "stage" would I be in currently, if any at all?
Sorry, just reading through the thread jolted some things inside, have me pondering some things currently.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

right...

which 3 year old are we referring to who was sodomized?
I guess you are referring to specific and known case of mind control.

I have had people try to use mind control on me and they do get results a lot of times even if it is the one they do not want. That's the funny thing about mind control. I believe that sometimes when you use processes you will actually create a mind impossible for you to control.

The funny thing is, I still fell into their trap... but I was there all along, they just didn't understand that part i guess. At the time, neither did i.

i do not like looking back thinking about things in the past that might have been "set up"... because i know that people close to me have been contacted... and so that fear that i was being controlled was intense, because that fear was actually real. I think some of it though as born out of other fear from other people... so things have to be carefully examined at times. the potential for that fear could rise up in me again, but the more i understand, the more it becomes less of a potential.
edit on 29-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

question... if I believe I AM god, how far or what "stage" would I be in currently, if any at all?
Sorry, just reading through the thread jolted some things inside, have me pondering some things currently.

the end.

then when you realize you could also be a void because that too is within you, you start all over back at the beginning.

I do not know much about processes because I've never tried to create a drone by such methods but my guess makes sense to me. I know it was not directed to me though.
edit on 29-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

So, if that's got your attention I will really need help with this thread if it is to go anywhere. I sincerely believe I have been raised to cause you damage.

Thank you for posting , and I hope you get some things sorted out, if that is your goal in this thread.

The first two sentences of your op is where I would like to start ..if I may?

First off.. you mention you need help with this thread if it to go anywhere .. do you know and can you explain where you would like it to go, and how we can help with that?

Second...you mention that you have been raised to cause damage. Are you aware in what way you are to do this ?... and could you explain to us how you do it? And is it something you willfully want to do..or feel compelled or blackmailed into doing?

It does sound like your family used trauma to split personality and enhance psychic brain functions or whatever they call it. It reminded me very much of what I have read about the mind control formulas used by some of the illuminati bloodlines.

In answer to your first could I say that I really do think I have certain abilities that are really incredible but I was hoping to lead into this in a gentler way and the thread is to an extent overwhelming now but if you have patience I will continue to try answer a little at a time. I have said a little about my early life but not yet had the chance to tie it to the politics then and the politics now. Because it is all so fractured I need to go back to my original post and say before they damaged me I feel I was born in America then brought to the UK. For a purpose, and it is so complex I hope you have patience with me as I try to explain, you're talking to somebody they've confused on purpose and if I told you the figure they wanted me to play you would question your whole belief system.

Second, I am to play a religious convert and I am very aware of the way I am supposed to do this, much of which is perverse and this is difficult to deal with in the present conversation but is a part of it but would entail in people a recognition in their own downfall perhaps that is something we could come back to as it needs approaching in a real mature way.
Other than that and in a way tied to the last statement I can motivate and excite large crowds, which really needs no further explanation.
As to your third point my family were disgusting and were tools directly of the Vatican, they may have even been part of the extended Windsor family, not quite sure on that one but it is a distinct posibility
edit on 29/8/11 by goldentorch because: spellinf

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What are you guys talking about? I am confused about this whole "Sodomized Mind Control" thing.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I really wanted to enjoy this thread, for my own interests in Monarch. However, I am finding it all rather smoke and mirrors and nothing but two posters saying "yeah i hear ya buddy" over nothing much but a potential delusion. So I challenge the OP.

Give us more of tangiable day in the life of a monarch, what's the side-effects of being you? Are their drawbacks to the benefits, or are their no benefits but a power with a group of serious drawbacks? In my opinion (take that for what you will) it sounds like you are just having detachment from self, and need an outlet here on ats.

Less indirect, and more direct please on if you were a monarch.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

No, it wasn't a known case. It was a site on illuminati mind control techniques. A governors wife spilled the beans I think.

They sodomise the child. This creates a compartment in their mind. This compartment can be called upon to record information and deliver, also obviously it can be used to create a sex slave, or slave of any type, to do any action or will requested of the compartment in their mind. I believe it is a key word that is spoken and they revert back to their 3 yr old mind mentality. There they can be sodomised again...and they wont remember a thing after they revert back to their normal mindset.

Supposedly the sodomy also opens the third eye. It has something to do with stimulation of the base of the spine through the anus. As mentioned, I have only read this and it may not be true...but the OP has confirmed with a comment that such rituals do in fact exist.

Also, to complete the process they build a person up, making them think they are fantastic and great, and then bring them crashing down. They also do this with the conceot of God. They bring them up to believe in the beauty of God and then do something so traumatic, as mentioned, to make them deny God.

I would say rape while saying something like "Where's your God now?" would probably do the trick.
edit on 29-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by Nastradamus

the end.

gulp. LOL.

Everything is cyclical, you just gotta be ahead of the curve

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorBukkake
What are you guys talking about? I am confused about this whole "Sodomized Mind Control" thing.

That wasn't really that much of a point.
However my own views on it since you raised the point.
The point about sodomy as a mind control weapon is that the abuse of the anus plays directly into the central nervous system. Our heterosexual sexual system plays on the para-sympathetic nervous system, hence in the abstract choice. You pee or you have sex.
However with the anus one poops and that is it. Mind control? With the anus you are playing directly with the autonomous nervous system. You have no choice, with the semi-autonomous para-sympathetic nervous system you have a choice. In playing with the autonomous nervous system they also intrude directly with the brain stem and with that the cerebellum which is closely linked tio physical movement AND speech. Hearing voices anyone?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Was composing whilst you were replying. Never connected the comprtmentalisation that is a big part of mental illness in such a way. The forgetting as well is a good point because we also know it as denial.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
you know, that is really strange you say you think you were born in america and relocated for a purpose.

when i first started school, i was in class with a tall girl who intimidated me a little. she was not really loud but expressive and i got the feeling she was a favored child... so I was a little intimidated by that as well as her height. i'm not saying she was spoiled, it was just a feeling. She was a happy girl.

Anyway, I moved and forgot all about that over the years.
Recently, I think I have seen her resurface in the UK (not that i am there or anything)...and some very strange things occurred to me about who she is supposed to be concerning these "roles" we are dealing with... due to what i see of her current life.

It is a religious figure and she is not the only one.

If I said it out loud, it just sounds absolutely nuts but you would be floored at how many people are finding themselves within these roles. I was actually probably one of the LAST ones to notice this about her... the thought just kind of breezed through me like something familiar and then I began looking at the situation more closely and her life does indeed line up with this. I could hardly believe it could be the same girl but even if it isn't... the one i have noticed, perhaps i was just brought to the realization by confusing means and it is not the same girl but here is definitely something going on with this other girl here in the recent past.

She has clearly had watchers around her. It is strange and intense... and really happening.
People around her have known about it longer than her... and it seems instead of telling her, they gave her as much worldy info as they could and let her grow and let her empower herself and see what she would become. I think they even tried to engage her into this realm of people she does not know she knows... just to see if this was all real, but could never explain it.

do tell me more about your roles.
this is very interesting.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

What does that mean?

I'm confused?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
I really wanted to enjoy this thread, for my own interests in Monarch. However, I am finding it all rather smoke and mirrors and nothing but two posters saying "yeah i hear ya buddy" over nothing much but a potential delusion. So I challenge the OP.

Give us more of tangiable day in the life of a monarch, what's the side-effects of being you? Are their drawbacks to the benefits, or are their no benefits but a power with a group of serious drawbacks? In my opinion (take that for what you will) it sounds like you are just having detachment from self, and need an outlet here on ats.

Less indirect, and more direct please on if you were a monarch.

It depends to an extent what side of the mirror you're on. They are trying to create a fantasy of me, so long as I behave they want.
A tangible day, well my sleep patterns are all shot to hell because of the oppression. When I wake up some mornings I have brief moments when I can think decent things before my awakening mind stretches out then they are in my face. They haunt my self image and try to suppress my true personality.
To describe it is really difficult now because as they make themselves aware in my sub-conscious they are also making me aware of the nervous damage that lets them in, a double edged sword if they can't get in my mind they attack my nervous system which is a fast track to the mind.
Through this assault I have to shower clean my teeth make breakfast and constantly fight for my own self image and self determination. That goes on the rest of the day, in fact 24/7. However if you look at my posts I manage to retain a sense of humour which is a large part in defeating them. Take the piss out of them, they cannot deal with it.
I spend most of my life under the threat of being murdered, that they think is their greatest threat whilst not understanding some of us would rather die than be like them

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join