It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

reply to post by GENERAL EYES

To move on I know exactly what they want and we have quite a direct dialogue. If I really stretch my wings I can freak out a whole culture. It's not exactly the nagging of individual voices more the congregation screaming at me.

freaking out a culture.... why would you want to or NOT want to do this?

it is circumstantial? does it involve tools or certain events that you have access to or is it just something you could do at any time you wanted.

if so, why only *A* culture... instead of the world?

That would be to assume dictatorial powers.
Plus the fact I could freak you out one day and the next day you have to go to the man for your food, who wins?
It's alright me making you feel good and thinking lifes wonderful but you still got to eat. This fallacy about one man being able to fight the evil bastards that rule you is why they will always rule you. Who do you think sells you such an infantile, peurile fairy tale.

I just assumed they were born out of desires of mankind to be heroic.

are you absolutely positive about your role?

... because what I think is that they raised a proper speaking child and fueled his inner rebel.

do you think they are evil?... I mean in contrast to the rest of the world of course, or do you think you were chosen as a new kind of work horse but perhaps for a greater cause.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

The buffering communication that you mention interests me it's made me think. Yes in a sense you're right but to exemplify that you have to go way back in history and to some pretty dark and unpleasant places about how religion has made us react physically and deny it mentally and conversely react mentally and deny it physically.
How do I begin that one and it's effects on the mind?
And yes it's important because we do convey and project ourselves mentally.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

To move on I know exactly what they want and we have quite a direct dialogue. If I really stretch my wings I can freak out a whole culture. It's not exactly the nagging of individual voices more the congregation screaming at me.

it is circumstantial? does it involve tools or certain events that you have access to or is it just something you could do at any time you wanted.

Plus the fact I could freak you out one day and the next day you have to go to the man for your food, who wins?
It's alright me making you feel good and thinking lifes wonderful but you still got to eat. This fallacy about one man being able to fight the evil bastards that rule you is why they will always rule you. Who do you think sells you such an infantile, peurile fairy tale.

... because what I think is that they raised a proper speaking child and fueled his inner rebel.

do you think they are evil?... I mean in contrast to the rest of the world of course, or do you think you were chosen as a new kind of work horse but perhaps for a greater cause.

I'm positive about the role they wanted me to play but I'm more positive about the role I should play. They did not really fuel the inner rebel more let it develop itself in what they presumed ignorance. Let me stew so to speak, however I used to read with a dictionary next to me something they did not expect so I have become a problem to them. They need me to do things but I won't do them, an impasse if you will.
edit on 28/8/11 by goldentorch because: spellinf

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Missed a point. Do I think they are evil. Look around, look at the world. Yes they're evil and they call themselves our mioral and political leaders!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You lost me on the extra chromosome thing. My little sister has an extra chromosome and she has Trisomy 21 Down Syndrome.

Questions...

Who are 'They' that did this to you? Parents? Relatives? School teachers?

What do you think is the purpose to your having been programmed?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

I've experienced similar moral battles.

Always take the high ground.

If you succumb to the lower nature they only get their claws in deeper and can make things worse.
edit on 8/28/11 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The buffering communication that you mention interests me it's made me think. Yes in a sense you're right but to exemplify that you have to go way back in history and to some pretty dark and unpleasant places about how religion has made us react physically and deny it mentally and conversely react mentally and deny it physically.
How do I begin that one and it's effects on the mind?
And yes it's important because we do convey and project ourselves mentally.

oh sure and even combined with the regular everyday ol ego, which likes to think about what it wants and then say something else in order to get it rather than just speak truths. What we have is a great big confusing mess but most of it are still defending it... if only for their own personal reasons.

speaking of dark places, am I mistaken or are you currently at one?... or rather just feeling the need to open dialogue. You don't sound afraid but you are casting a negative light on your origins. Is that an impression or do you seriously have an ongoing problem with "them"

I, for one, have been thinking about my own surroundings and origins and even though some are clearly tortured where others are not... we all come from a dark place... even though we are coming into the light. We have so many reservation about things. some seem correct, some seem completely ridiculous.

There is the idea of bringing an era to a close to so that we can move forward and begin again with what has recently transpired, but that's orchestration.

However, the *people* do want answers... even if they don't like the ones they get. It will change things and people will change too and move forward... and their eyes are peeled right now... waiting to see something.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
You lost me on the extra chromosome thing. My little sister has an extra chromosome and she has Trisomy 21 Down Syndrome.

Questions...

The extra chromosome thing is not as restrictive to one set of symptoms as you think. Just to answer you casually without getting all smart with links and such I do know about the links you are speaking of, however it is also linked to other things also and not all chromasome differences give the same manifestations. Plus the fact downs is connected to trisomy rather than the repetition of the chromosome I am considering in my own self analysis.
Who do you think rules the world, who has us at war and in poverty. Look there for the answers to your second question.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Missed a point. Do I think they are evil. Look around, look at the world. Yes they're evil and they call themselves our mioral and political leaders!!!

hmmm... we are all imperfect by our natures though.

do you think they are sinisterly evil... like as in "kill jesus" kind of evil... or just plain old greedy and mean type of evil.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Sorry I missed the last point.
In my own particular case it is to mislead others.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I'm positive about the role they wanted me to play but I'm more positive about the role I should play. They did not really fuel the inner rebel more let it develop itself in what they presumed ignorance. Let me stew so to speak, however I used to read with a dictionary next to me something they did not expect so I have become a problem to them. They need me to do things but I won't do them, an impasse if you will.
edit on 28/8/11 by goldentorch because: spellinf

well, they can't make you, can they?

what is something they would like for you to do?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

do you think they are sinisterly evil... like as in "kill jesus" kind of evil... or just plain old greedy and mean type of evil.

Evil as in kill Jesus, well if you believe in such a figure yes. As to any further explination I don't quite know how to answer it they designed me to be a tool of their evil but what motivates them and to what depths humanity can sink to only they know, we suffer from them but they are the ones who have plunged those depths.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
reply to post by goldentorch

I've experienced similar moral battles.

Always take the high ground.

If you succumb to the lower nature they only get their claws in deeper and can make things worse.
edit on 8/28/11 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

It's really difficult at times.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Questions...

The extra chromosome thing is not as restrictive to one set of symptoms as you think. Just to answer you casually without getting all smart with links and such I do know about the links you are speaking of, however it is also linked to other things also and not all chromasome differences give the same manifestations. Plus the fact downs is connected to trisomy rather than the repetition of the chromosome I am considering in my own self analysis.
Who do you think rules the world, who has us at war and in poverty. Look there for the answers to your second question.

I totally missed something about the extra chromosome thing... you are referring to yourself?

Sorry, I missed which chromosome it was... can you tell me?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Not certain which chromosome because I had to exlain myself to myself. It was the only explanation I could come up with at one time so I presumed myself xyy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Evil as in kill Jesus, well if you believe in such a figure yes. As to any further explination I don't quite know how to answer it they designed me to be a tool of their evil but what motivates them and to what depths humanity can sink to only they know, we suffer from them but they are the ones who have plunged those depths.

so you do not believe the bible... ok.

my suggestion is that if you want to sort things out or sort them out in front of others so they can see as well, then go back to the basics. You say 'them" and we can assume we know who are talking about... but how it relates to you specifically is important details. for example, when i say 'them" am not actually referring to all the powers that rule. More often than not, I am referring to the ones who follow me. there are a few in this world who know me, but they don't all follow me and bug me about silly stuff. SO.... basics.

Can you try to be more spefic concerning 'them" and what they want you *specifically* to do.

Maybe you are having to make a judgment call but you are having trouble because you do not want to be part of any orchestration. Right? don't be. Call it as you see it. I know you must think about factors at play but you are a man that has to make man sized decisions, not God sized decisions. are they trying to make you make a God sized decision? Reduce it to a man sized decision and allow yourself to be human. Instead of planning the world, make a judgment call. Do what is right, right now. Even if you make a mess, maybe grace will help you pick up the pieces as long as you make the right call.... right now.

i'm just trying to help.

I have no idea what's going on.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Not certain which chromosome because I had to exlain myself to myself. It was the only explanation I could come up with at one time so I presumed myself xyy.

you haven't tested or you are afraid to?

a few hundred bucks can get you some answers from a place called gene tree... they will send you a dna collection kit and you send it back and don't think you have to tell them who you are but who knows, you might not want to send your dna anywhere... I don't know.

did you post about this already because I am interested in genetic anomalies. I have never had my own genes tested but it's very interesting and people are finding things about it and about themselves. I'll have to go brush back up on what xyy could involve because i can't recall off the top of my head. I think i read that xxx causes certain personality traits as opposed to a lot of physical involvement. So you are not ill or anything, just suspicious of your dna?
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Definitely do not believe in God and I thought what I was doing was calling it as a man not joining their orchestration. On a site like this you need clarification of 'them', yes it's clearly definable depends where you want to start. The Vatican, the eastern Orthodoxy that rules them, the Middle East that runs them. The bankers that do their bidding?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

you haven't tested or you are afraid to?

a few hundred bucks can get you some answers from a place called gene tree... they will send you a dna collection kit and you send it back and don't think you have to tell them who you are but who knows, you might not want to send your dna anywhere... I don't know.

did you post about this already because I am interested in genetic anomalies. I have never had my own genes tested but it's very interesting and people are finding things about it and about themselves. I'll have to go brush back up on what xyy could involve because i can't recall off the top of my head. I think i read that xxx causes certain personality traits as opposed to a lot of physical involvement. So you are not ill or anything, just suspicious of your dna?
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

The anomaly was a way to explain myself to others as in this case. You're doing quite a good job from going to concerned citizen to let's destroy him totally. I presume you have the pitchfork to hand, time to light the torches. If I'm right you will know more than most what I refer to no matter what it's genetic origins.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Read all the thread. Most of your questions are already explained.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join