It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Psychotronic they honestly dare not deal with me face to face.
Going on from my earlier posts I think I killed my first man when I was 5, that was my Grandfather who had told me David they'll tell you you'll be rich and famous, don't believe them. He told me this when I was approxiamately 2 and a half.
The next job I remember was A University Professor at aged 8 and there are others. So no they tend to stand back I can be quite frightening.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

Going on from my earlier posts I think I killed my first man when I was 5, that was my Grandfather who had told me David they'll tell you you'll be rich and famous, don't believe them. He told me this when I was approxiamately 2 and a half.
The next job I remember was A University Professor at aged 8 and there are others. So no they tend to stand back I can be quite frightening.

ok... this is sarcasm, right? seriously... it's really hard to tell these days, but you have me curious.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
What is a Monarch child?

I want to hear your story, please start from the beginning.

ALS
edit on 28-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

I used that as a heading because Monarch/Ultra was a CIA mind control series of experiments that made America think it was all something new. I'm in the UK and these experiments are nothing new it's what drives every religion the quest to control peoples minds.
What it also (the MK Ultra experiments), exemplifies is there are ways we human beings communicate that they deny then try to use to their advantage.
The story from the beginning is a difficult one and the simple question of what is the beginning makes it seem difficult may I take 5 and come back at you with that one.
As a start I was brought up at an early age to think I was something special. They then crushed such thoughts as they sought to take control.
Here's a start for you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you saying you were a goodie 2-shoes that just did acid for the first time?

ok, forget that.

Are you saying you were much cuter when you were a wee chap and as you got older, you started looking more like a device to them than a puppy? I think that happens to most so forget that as well...

How about this?

Tell me what is the strangest, most irrational solution to a problem that you have ever seen that makes you think that rather than doing what's right, RIGHT NOW... they are like weird drones or sorcerors who have just propped everything up.

Honestly, I think it's a little bit of all. So from your position in life, what is the most absurd thing you yourself have witnessed, but you were not given an opportunity to fully understand it.

That's the only way i know how to find definite ulterior motives... sure I'm not always right but i am looking for them HARD (can't help it)... it's all about following unusual behavior and resources. I'm trying to read between the lines at what you say is real and what you say is sarcasm but i love hearing the peculiar that are occurring every day that usually go completely unnoticed.
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

I did a job in South East Asia and to re-acclimatise me when they brought me back to this country they kept me in a bamboo cage in a kitchen with the stove on full for days. Weird enough for yer.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

Understood. XYY can be dominant aggressive more often than not, hence the reason for their action-from-a-distance methodology.

Do you experience any type of dialogue with them, or do they remain silent for the most part?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

ok... this is sarcasm, right? seriously... it's really hard to tell these days, but you have me curious.

No I seriously think it may be true. Some are some aren't, in amongst all the true stuff they've put red herrings and some stuff is hard for me to work out. However in my conscious life I worked intelligence in Northern Ireland at the height of the troubles so it's not all fairy tales but it's also difficult for me to sort the chaff from the wheat considering how they've messed with my mind.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
What is a Monarch child?

I want to hear your story, please start from the beginning.

ALS
edit on 28-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

I used that as a heading because Monarch/Ultra was a CIA mind control series of experiments that made America think it was all something new. I'm in the UK and these experiments are nothing new it's what drives every religion the quest to control peoples minds.
What it also (the MK Ultra experiments), exemplifies is there are ways we human beings communicate that they deny then try to use to their advantage.
The story from the beginning is a difficult one and the simple question of what is the beginning makes it seem difficult may I take 5 and come back at you with that one.
As a start I was brought up at an early age to think I was something special. They then crushed such thoughts as they sought to take control.
Here's a start for you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you saying you were a goodie 2-shoes that just did acid for the first time?

ok, forget that.

Are you saying you were much cuter when you were a wee chap and as you got older, you started looking more like a device to them than a puppy? I think that happens to most so forget that as well...

How about this?

Tell me what is the strangest, most irrational solution to a problem that you have ever seen that makes you think that rather than doing what's right, RIGHT NOW... they are like weird drones or sorcerors who have just propped everything up.

Honestly, I think it's a little bit of all. So from your position in life, what is the most absurd thing you yourself have witnessed, but you were not given an opportunity to fully understand it.

That's the only way i know how to find definite ulterior motives... sure I'm not always right but i am looking for them HARD (can't help it)... it's all about following unusual behavior and resources. I'm trying to read between the lines at what you say is real and what you say is sarcasm but i love hearing the peculiar that are occurring every day that usually go completely unnoticed.
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

I did a job in South East Asia and to re-acclimatise me when they brought me back to this country they kept me in a bamboo cage in a kitchen with the stove on full for days. Weird enough for yer.

ummmm... huh? monarch or mafia... or BOTH?

Please don't be pulling my leg because I know these things really happen. I will go along with this story just to see where it goes to the best of my ability without trying to add my own confusion in the process, but in my attempts to understand... well, just know that if what I'm digging for.

so why are you scary? what makes you scary?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

We have to start with some dialogue about the levels of communication that are available to us. I think it occurs more at a nuerological ie: sub and unconscious levels than what people would wish and is not neccassarily as direct as people that believe in ESP etc would hope. Although I also believe that with enough emotional involvement the latter is possible. Yes they try to impress upon me their wishes.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
who are they? how do they get you at the begging?

you said something about familly members abusing you and before that you said they pick people that are abused because the abused are easy to control. but you killed your grandfather at the age of 5, so they would have already had you by then? what was the offical reason given about your grandfathers death and were you actually five when he died? just trying to understand what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

No I seriously think it may be true. Some are some aren't, in amongst all the true stuff they've put red herrings and some stuff is hard for me to work out. However in my conscious life I worked intelligence in Northern Ireland at the height of the troubles so it's not all fairy tales but it's also difficult for me to sort the chaff from the wheat considering how they've messed with my mind.

ok... so you are saying that there is the hidden side of this that you are trying to piece togeher and you feel certain it's there because it is very much tied to your reality.... a sort of "twin peaks" if you will?

ok... so let me ask you this for the sake of my understanding. i love going into the quantum realm or even the paranormal realm, but there are times when i feel i must go back to the ol pragmatic drawing board.

If you were raised to be something, you are no longer in their clutches... correct?
Did you get away or do you feel you were allowed to get away... can you be certain of their intention or is that what you are exactly trying to piece together in full? thus giving you an edge when the wave all comes back to you? I would have to wonder about some more events that you can fully say you know really happened.... at least at first.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I have reflexes that are difficult to believe. I also know what you are going to do before you do it. I know your reflexes as they are reacting so know how to close them down or hit you at a conjunction of neuro reflexes that kills you. I can possess your mind before you get too close, I can convince you I am somebody else, I can convince you you are somebody else. I can convince you you are somewhere other than where you are, I can convince you you just want to die.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

ok... so you are saying that there is the hidden side of this that you are trying to piece togeher and you feel certain it's there because it is very much tied to your reality.... a sort of "twin peaks" if you will?

ok... so let me ask you this for the sake of my understanding. i love going into the quantum realm or even the paranormal realm, but there are times when i feel i must go back to the ol pragmatic drawing board.

If you were raised to be something, you are no longer in their clutches... correct?
Did you get away or do you feel you were allowed to get away... can you be certain of their intention or is that what you are exactly trying to piece together in full? thus giving you an edge when the wave all comes back to you? I would have to wonder about some more events that you can fully say you know really happened.... at least at first.

I don't suppose I ever escaped as such more that I was aloud to think I had freedom. The reason for that being that I would succumb to my own abilities and believe they were God given and hence become some form of evangelist.
edit on 28/8/11 by goldentorch because: spellinf

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

Thanks - I have a better understanding of where you're coming from now.

I went through about...12 years(?) or trial and error in dealing with the telepathic aspect....I still to this day have occassions where the negatives are relentless in trying to get the better of me.

The best advice I can give is try to ascertain where they're coming from (i.e. - what group is this exactly, what might they be trying to "teach") and plainly communicate with them what you will and will not tolerate - but most importantly, try not to act out on aggressive impulses.

From what I've gathered over the years they've marked you for a testing program to see if you can dissociate yourself from your lower instinctual behaviours and reactions, and develop a "higher mind" approach to problem solving.

It's irritating, but dissociation is sometimes the best way to beat the less pleasant moments....if you can figure out where they're coming from method wise, you can develop coping skills to help show you're above base animal responses.

Usually that helps stop most of the more infuriating aspects of the unwanted stimulus sessions....(or so I've found, so far, anyway - it's always about keeping a higher sense of self-awareness and not letting them know they're getting to you.)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

To move on I know exactly what they want and we have quite a direct dialogue. If I really stretch my wings I can freak out a whole culture. It's not exactly the nagging of individual voices more the congregation screaming at me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

We have to start with some dialogue about the levels of communication that are available to us. I think it occurs more at a nuerological ie: sub and unconscious levels than what people would wish and is not neccassarily as direct as people that believe in ESP etc would hope. Although I also believe that with enough emotional involvement the latter is possible. Yes they try to impress upon me their wishes.

I think you are right about that and you are probably getting some energies right now. has this ever happened to you before because if it hasn't despite all the crazy things you've been through... but you cannot say for sure hat you have experienced telepathy, then something a little tedious is probably about to happen to your brain.

If you've already been through that.. you already and are just getting hit by another wave of telepathic energy perhaps and are trying to sort it out? If that has never happened to you and you feel that most of your recruitment was about being controlled rather than being liberated by your own mental abilities... then maybe it would never have happened to you. they would not really want you to have that understanding, so I assume they did not work on your abilities.... but do you have them or is this new?

i asked because you mentioned ESP as though you are discovering it first hand. you may very well be... or at least tapping into a larger collective consciousness. i'm just asking because I wouldn't try to figure everything out all at once but then again, it seems your nerves would be used to things and perhaps you wouldn't be shaken too bad by what might unfold in your mind.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Imagine Jimmy Swaggert without the need of a camera. They might be able to get at me, but I can get at them too.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I have reflexes that are difficult to believe. I also know what you are going to do before you do it. I know your reflexes as they are reacting so know how to close them down or hit you at a conjunction of neuro reflexes that kills you. I can possess your mind before you get too close, I can convince you I am somebody else, I can convince you you are somebody else. I can convince you you are somewhere other than where you are, I can convince you you just want to die.

hmmm... so despite what i gathered from your comment on ESP itself, you do have a keen understanding of energy and know how to play with mental frequencies. interesting.

how certain are you that you could make me want to die? Just curious. have you ever done this? If so.. can i have an example?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

To move on I know exactly what they want and we have quite a direct dialogue. If I really stretch my wings I can freak out a whole culture. It's not exactly the nagging of individual voices more the congregation screaming at me.

freaking out a culture.... why would you want to or NOT want to do this?

it is circumstantial? does it involve tools or certain events that you have access to or is it just something you could do at any time you wanted.

if so, why only *A* culture... instead of the world?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I think you are right about that and you are probably getting some energies right now. has this ever happened to you before because if it hasn't despite all the crazy things you've been through... but you cannot say for sure hat you have experienced telepathy, then something a little tedious is probably about to happen to your brain.

If you've already been through that.. you already and are just getting hit by another wave of telepathic energy perhaps and are trying to sort it out? If that has never happened to you and you feel that most of your recruitment was about being controlled rather than being liberated by your own mental abilities... then maybe it would never have happened to you. they would not really want you to have that understanding, so I assume they did not work on your abilities.... but do you have them or is this new?

i asked because you mentioned ESP as though you are discovering it first hand. you may very well be... or at least tapping into a larger collective consciousness. i'm just asking because I wouldn't try to figure everything out all at once but then again, it seems your nerves would be used to things and perhaps you wouldn't be shaken too bad by what might unfold in your mind.

To start at the end of your post, no it isn't something new to me so I'm not shocked but I've never really had conversations about it like this.
I would argue with anyone that we have levels of communication we have supressed, the obvious statement there would seem to be that we have levels we haven't begun to address, but the fact is we have been supressing these levels of personal and social communications for political reasons. Hence my assertion they wished to use my strong levels of such to inhibit others capacity for communication, or state it can only exist under their aegis.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

freaking out a culture.... why would you want to or NOT want to do this?

it is circumstantial? does it involve tools or certain events that you have access to or is it just something you could do at any time you wanted.

if so, why only *A* culture... instead of the world?

That would be to assume dictatorial powers.
Plus the fact I could freak you out one day and the next day you have to go to the man for your food, who wins?
It's alright me making you feel good and thinking lifes wonderful but you still got to eat. This fallacy about one man being able to fight the evil bastards that rule you is why they will always rule you. Who do you think sells you such an infantile, peurile fairy tale.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

To start at the end of your post, no it isn't something new to me so I'm not shocked but I've never really had conversations about it like this.
I would argue with anyone that we have levels of communication we have supressed, the obvious statement there would seem to be that we have levels we haven't begun to address, but the fact is we have been supressing these levels of personal and social communications for political reasons. Hence my assertion they wished to use my strong levels of such to inhibit others capacity for communication, or state it can only exist under their aegis.

hmmm... there's some very strange stuff going on, something you said projects to me in a strange new way now that a human has said it and now I'm having a brain storm as well.

Putting this enemy aside for a moment, you have a quality of buffering raw communication... correct?, which is something this world is not used to thinking about openly. their levels of communication. humankind in general needs a better understanding of all the signals they give (just had a misunderstanding today because of this)

You have been positioned to make it sound more like the kings english.

You'll have to excuse any lagging thoughts I might add to this.

I just realized something and my thoughts are swarming in it.

...please continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join