It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by goldentorch

Ok then. Just start with the basics.

What is a Monarch child and who, how or what made/makes you one?

ALS

You must understand that all my life has been a contradiction. They all used to tell me how clever I was then treat me like a dog. If you wish to continue the conversation we may get round to a deeper explination, or maybe there isn't another explination. I feel that I may have an extra chromosome, which is not unheard of. If not do I have extra or differently configured neurology, perhaps something to do with Mitrochondrial DNA. Those are my best deductions so far.
When I speak of Monarch child I was referring to the MK Ultra CIA project which is documented. However that is only the American side of it what they do to me is part of Europe retaking America.
Thats my answer so far.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Europe retaking America how? Europe never lost America.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Monarch is not MK-ULTRA...fyi...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

I feel that I may have an extra chromosome, which is not unheard of.

Usually, people born with an extra chromosome have Down Syndrome. From a little, quick research it seems that the ones who don't have Down Syndrome have been miscarried. So...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Right, we'll start at the beginning as imparted to me.
Let's start. Do you believe you can feel your friend nudge you on the shoulder sometimes even though they are yards away.
Ever agreed with the statement 'they lit up the whole room'.
Sensory perception is it not.
You tell me there are not other levels of this by which we are not communicating.
So from there.
My first memories are of a living room that seemed huge. I now know it was a tiny living room in an 18C workers cottage which are tiny. Sat on the potty with the parents arguing behind me. This was a retrospective and at a later stage during my torture and abuse I had an earlier one. That of being shook till I passed out at a place we would move to at a later stage to the potty incidence.
It occured to me in memory as a sort of greenish imagery don't know if anyone else has any sort of similar experiences.
This is about conditioning people.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint

Europe retaking America how? Europe never lost America.

True but now it's becoming obvious.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman

I feel that I may have an extra chromosome, which is not unheard of.

Usually, people born with an extra chromosome have Down Syndrome. From a little, quick research it seems that the ones who don't have Down Syndrome have been miscarried. So...

Not true depends on the chromosomes.

Most often, the extra Y-chromosome causes no unusual physical features or medical problems. Since XYY is not characterized by distinct physical features, the condition is usually detected only during genetic analysis for another reason.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Monarch is not MK-ULTRA...fyi...

Sorry if I've mixed some concepts up, but yer get me drift.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So, where exactly do you perceive your Role in the Pyramid to be at this moment?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Then the next retrospective memory I have and this is really vivid. I was at my Grandmothers and they sent me to an Aunt's that what too far away but the way to get there quick was through a field and i remember how green the grass was and the fact I kept saying to myself ' I haven't done anything wrong '.
What happened to me then I have no, or dare not approach, memories of. However at about the age of eight I do rember being put in a pit in the garden of the Aunt I was sent to at 4. This is about conditioning people.
I do have abilities they feel they can use to further their agenda.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

So, where exactly do you perceive your Role in the Pyramid to be at this moment?

Well underneath it. Do you think that they would allow anybody with the abilities they claim to seek to guide them to have any influence or power over them.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Understood on the Lower Level Eschelon matter.

You have my sincerest sympathies.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Everything you are posting is actually rehashing of rhetoric that can be found on the internet...if you truly want help, start with your story. While the theory of Monarch programming does have some basis in conditioning, it is possible to overcome and as well is identifiable through rhetoric use...which is lacking from your posts, in my opinion...

Why is it such a bad thing to not be using rhetoric, and who says you're supposed to identify me as under control. If it was that easy they'd have lost centuries ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Understood on the Lower Level Eschelon matter.

You have my sincerest sympathies.

What if it's all true what I'm saying. I question things I do not expect automatic belief in what I am saying but I've started on the way they abuse us to assume control. What did you want me to be of a higher level. Do you honestly think I'd be talking if I was?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

A little personal backstory: When I first came to ATS, I was in the throws of psychological torture at the hands of these people...I fought back, fought through it, proved myself and never backed into the corner they so desperately wanted me to sit in.

I have been there, in my own Rite of Passage.

I'm sorry you have the impression you're the only Monarch out there.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

Very much so and they damage my nervous system to ensure they can.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Crikey I did not mean to give that impression and you must know therefore how isolated they make you feel. Sorry if I seem a little presumtious or arrogant, but at least you can see I'm trying to fight back too.
The assault upon us is not just an individual assault it is part of what they are perpetrating upon whole societies, pity people can't see that

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I understand.

When you're singled out and going through these types of things it's an absolute nightmare on Earth. You mentioned you are an XYY, so I'm assuming you also have the secondary characteristics of this genetic which might explain the submissive tactics they are employing upon you during this time.

I'm an XXY myself, so I know a bit about the violations of which you first mentioned.

If I might ask, are they employing psychotronic warfare on you, or are you dealing with them face to face?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If you're deprogrammed, I assume you're going through the Rite of the Initiate.
I'll leave you to your business. Best of luck to you.

I've actually deprogrammed myself and in part this is what this thread was about. I want to get to some things I would hardly believe myself.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
What is a Monarch child?

I want to hear your story, please start from the beginning.

ALS
edit on 28-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

I used that as a heading because Monarch/Ultra was a CIA mind control series of experiments that made America think it was all something new. I'm in the UK and these experiments are nothing new it's what drives every religion the quest to control peoples minds.
What it also (the MK Ultra experiments), exemplifies is there are ways we human beings communicate that they deny then try to use to their advantage.
The story from the beginning is a difficult one and the simple question of what is the beginning makes it seem difficult may I take 5 and come back at you with that one.
As a start I was brought up at an early age to think I was something special. They then crushed such thoughts as they sought to take control.
Here's a start for you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you saying you were a goodie 2-shoes that just did acid for the first time?

ok, forget that.

Are you saying you were much cuter when you were a wee chap and as you got older, you started looking more like a device to them than a puppy? I think that happens to most so forget that as well...

How about this?

Tell me what is the strangest, most irrational solution to a problem that you have ever seen that makes you think that rather than doing what's right, RIGHT NOW... they are like weird drones or sorcerors who have just propped everything up.

Honestly, I think it's a little bit of all. So from your position in life, what is the most absurd thing you yourself have witnessed, but you were not given an opportunity to fully understand it.

That's the only way i know how to find definite ulterior motives... sure I'm not always right but i am looking for them HARD (can't help it)... it's all about following unusual behavior and resources. I'm trying to read between the lines at what you say is real and what you say is sarcasm but i love hearing the peculiar that are occurring every day that usually go completely unnoticed.
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join