It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

Originally posted by blocula

are you sure your not imagining a lot of this? if i thought about it enough "over and over" that everyone was out to get me and that everyone i see was actually a cop or undercover agent,that sinister forces were around every corner i would drive myself crazy thinking about it till it got to the point that it would become reality to me. when in fact it was nothing more than over inflated paranoia, brought about by self induced sleep deprevation,worrying too much and not eating correctly...
theres wolves in sheeps clothing everywhere, but they all aren't out to get you...just as much $$$ as they can,thats what liars and fakes really want...

Somebody asked earlier if I should be afraid, in one sense I am beyond that. However in another sense if I were to give in to the paranoia they attempt to create in me then I seriously do not know what would happen to me, for that would mean I had given in to that created paranoia and would be theirs to do what they wanted with me.
the most important thing is to "not" surrender to the fear,its a negative vibration and this is what they feed off of...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
cant read it right now

so long

Whenever you want to respond, or even if you don't, that's fine. I know my perspective is very different from anybody that I've ever encountered here or anywhere else. If it feels too off, well, certainly that is your right to disbelieve. It isn't at all mystical or magical or floaty spirit stuff. It is all pretty mundane albeit with aliens and such.

No, it is quite magical. It has THE MAGIC OF LOVE.

There is a lot of people who might not know that it is real, but it was dreamt and it was brought into being.
If you'll excuse me though, I have a very important thread to make.

I have yet another testimony to deliver.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
was lee harvey oswald a victim of something similar as whats been done to you and whats being discussed in this thread?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Did you say there was a trailer of equipment out your back ? was that meant for you ?
I dont get it you claim your being attacked , yet your free to post online about whats happening to you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
we create our reality by thinking about it first and then it takes on a life of its own,if all you think about is negativity and fear thats all you'll see and hear...you have the power within yourself to change this situation...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Did you say there was a trailer of equipment out your back ? was that meant for you ?
I dont get it you claim your being attacked , yet your free to post online about whats happening to you.

What's the point in putting someone in chains if that is not how you intend to use them... and I was very much attacked. I was attacked electronically, but it is because I had to help someone and I understand that now but it would be very difficult for me to explain the unseen aspect and you have to understand that in this field MUCH will remain unseen because you have to use something else besides your eyes to see. I honestly did not even see it coming and I do agree that it seemed rather strange with all that I had been discussing in here, but that is often how it is . I had been up for days... dead tired but not able to close my eyes. there was a reason for all that. There was something I had to deal with. We are working on it. There is a lot to sort out.

I'm not ignoring the longer replies in this thread but you have to understand that when I went to sleep last night it was such a hard sleep that I had to wonder for a second if I was going to wake in the morning... er... afternoon. Trying to start eating again since my system will now allow it. It's rough even if you are not being physically tortured because it uses up so much energy through the nervous system. It is extremely draining to the system so there is a danger with more frequent attacks.

The thing about the trailer. One thing I have learned in some of my work positions is that something the military and many other groups like to use is mobile units and they use them for all sorts of things. You know the old FBI van and crap like that?... well, that is all related to viewing and spying and things like that. They use big trucks too instead of vans to get more equipment inside because there is high tech equipment of all kinds of forms. Some of it can be used to monitor from greater distances but some of it must be closer. I am uncertain if they were facilitating the electronic attack or if the were monitoring it. It's hard to say because the mobile units do not want to get seen so if they know you've sniffed them out, it's time to bolt before someone wants to take a look in there unit or something... which actually would not have happened in this case because someone clearly has this area all played out for being stuck in such a non-descript part of the town. The driver is not to even to be seen though either... by the target in case he needs to come back and I know there is a regular driver through here that is i very tight with local authorities as though I was being hinted I would see "regulars"... so perhaps they are simply monitoring this. That's something to consider because I had actually forgotten i was dropped that info earlier. Don't confuse mobile spy units to mobile training units though. There are plenty of those being built but that is not exactly a secret or anything.

Hmm... I just remembered that about the driver. Can't be certain what it meant and maybe it isn't important... or maybe it was VERY important. Cause i know people who build stuff like this and they might be dabbling in some higher tech very soon if not already. They may be getting much more involved with all the changes going on in the world today... and government. I'm not told a lot because i kinda like to run my mouth at times, which is probably why i am told certain things.... because some things are directly meant to be leaked. Trust me on this part.

It's kind of hard to tell a lot of time who is on whose side but that is the nature of the field because you have to get used to the reality that things are often not what the seem... the investigation is much more important than the CONCLUSION actually. the conclusion is actually just a side product because we are not just trying to establish SIDES here... because we are all on the same side, we just don't know it. The investigations lead to understanding, that is the main goal.

I'll be back to read more after I have done some other type of stuff cause I'm a little wore out.

edit on 1-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

was lee harvey oswald a victim of something similar as whats been done to you and whats being discussed in this thread?

i do believe that very much, yes. Yes indeed. he said he was a patsy and he knew he was and it all broke down right after the shooting although he did not realize this right before the shooting. I think he thought he would escape by help from someone but that person only showed up to kill him and keep him quiet. the first person he got away from but did not get away from ruby. this was really sloppy work. his instincts clued him in and he intended to tell everyone because he was interested in direct truth of the matter. he was a "feeler" and he felt very close to the subject at hand... that is how he got caught up but he misused a spiritual principle and that is wrong so that is how they got his ass.... he was mad about something. somebody took something from that man that set him running like a mad dog into an important crowd.

...and that is what you have to realize.... he KNEW way beforehand that this was going to go down... cleary. He knew just where to get the perfect shot and like clockwork they paraded him as planned through town.

this man was clearly set up and I don't even know if i think it was a government issue... it might have been a personal grudge. It was carelessly orchestrated like a free style fashion show and then the mob cleaned it up by shooting oswald.

Oooo. i never realized that much about it before. i think there is something to that. I thought for a long time oswald was set up but did not realize it was probably over a personal matter.

interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
this situation may even be similar to this >en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Impossible for me to know, for I am controlled not a controler. Obviously it is not beyond the realms of possibility.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

this situation may even be similar to this >en.wikipedia.org...

I feel that I don't have any such direct targets now, but was used in such a way at a younger age. My task now, as they would hope is to convince you of 'other' existences.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Impossible for me to know, for I am controlled not a controler. Obviously it is not beyond the realms of possibility.
reply to post by goldentorch

You say that you are controlled goldentorch ..and that is understandable considering your childhood.

You mentioned before that you have a grandaughter..so I'll assume you have a child or more than one. Have those children been subjected to any of the people that you have had to deal with in your life as far as the mind control?.. or have you managed to keep them safe?

edit on 1-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

edit on 1/9/11 by goldentorch because: would not accept my reply

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

You say that you are controlled goldentorch ..and that is understandable considering your childhood.

You mentioned before that you have a grandaughter..so I'll assume you have a child or more than one. Have those children been subjected to any of the people that you have had to deal with in your life as far as the mind control?.. or have you managed to keep them safe?

I'm not sure Gabby, I really am not sure.
When you are bringing up children their early years are so important as you seem to realise. My childrens early years were in a sort of hiatus for what they were doing to me. This may have had a purpose for in many ways the birth of my children woke things in me only obvious in retrospect. I loved them and I still do, being brought up so harsh I tried to give them all the love I could and my abusers said I was too soft on therm and did too much for them. Says more about them than me

edit on 1-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
do you have any memories or dreams about the past where you may recall having "blackouts" or "missing time" like for a few hours or even days? when you may have been "enlisted/activated" for a certain mission or project that they had you unknowingly perform for them?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

do you have any memories or dreams about the past where you may recall having "blackouts" or "missing time" like for a few hours or even days? when you may have been "enlisted/activated" for a certain mission or project that they had you unknowingly perform for them?

Nice question, they used to take me to the dentists and they would use gas on me. I, in retrospect, realised that at least one of these times the sun was in a different quadrant than when they had put me to sleep. Disconcerting at the time. More understandable now.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'm not sure Gabby, I really am not sure. When you are bringing up children their early years are so important as you seem to realise. My childrens early years were in a sort of hiatus for what they were doing to me. This may have had a purpose for in many ways the birth of my children woke things in me only obvious in retrospect. I loved them and I still do, being brought up so harsh I tried to give them all the love I could and my abusers said I was too soft on therm and did too much for them. Says more about them than me

You managed to put your reply into my quote... which I have done a few times on here myself...so I thought I'd just quote you.. so it would clarify what you had written.

I'm not sure what to say..except that it never can be a bad thing to love your children ,and protect them from harm...if at all possible.

Once again my heart goes out to you , and I wish so much that you find understanding and most of all healing . You do not seem to have a bitter angry spirit , which I find commendable.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
if the f.b.i is involved in anyway, if only you could find someone with influence that you knew you could trust. who could somehow obtain entry into their files, to see if they are keeping any on you and if so, they could take photos of them for you to read. if there are any, just imagine what they would contain...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

if the f.b.i is involved in anyway, if only you could find someone with influence that you knew you could trust. who could somehow obtain entry into their files, to see if they are keeping any on you and if so, they could take photos of them for you to read. if there are any, just imagine what they would contain...

very interesting you mention that because I have said many times before, I have been sent interesting things concerning federal cases, but thought nothing of it at the time until a memory triggered it.

i have felt a sense of fighting activation in some very strange circumstances.

you would not believe some of the strange things I have seen lately.

seems I was born very close to the same time some others were born and there are some strange circumstances surrounding that.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

and I would know that they would find a bunch of crazy stupid stuff, but some weird stuff too. i have noticed local authorities noticing things when back checking after incarceration that piqued their curiosities for some reasons. I have drawings among police files... just weird stuff. seriously.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You know from earlier replies that I have no doubt they know every keystroke I make F 'em. People on the site with it having an American bias talk about the FBI or CIA, we're in Europe and are subject to the people that run your alphabet agencies. If the people that really knew things said anything we wouldn't have conspiracies.
Why am I still alive, because they need to twist my mind in order to twist the rest of your minds.
I'm having fun giving them the finger. It's all that's left to me!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join