It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I am really a Monarch child.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So, if that's got your attention I will really need help with this thread if it is to go anywhere.
I sincerely believe I have been raised to cause you damage.
What I need is help from the more enlightened on here to tease, so to speak, certain things out of me. I cannot just put up a post for it covers everything from astronomy to individual relationships.
I have some misapprehensions that are based on knowledge our masters foisted upon me.
I do not at this particular time know how to pique your interest or begin what I wish to impart. However I know some of you have an interest in such things and am hoping you may stimulate some replies in me whereby we can begin to examine things.
So to start, how can they create figures to hurt and damage us?
You need to move to another thread.
For everyone else I think (not believe, I think), I am what the pet industry calls line bred.
I also think that humanity is on a cycle of around 4,000 yrs of evolution.
I realise it's an out of left field proposal but also think it's much to do with the constant hysteria they are wont to cause at the moment.
They are, and have, caused us damage for thousands of years it's just taken them this long till they have every culture at a tipping point where it will go in the monotheist direction.
It's no accident the West is helping Islamic fundamentalists in the ME it serves them at home. I know: politics 101. Well why are we ignoring it?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

Monarch child. As in, sodomised at age 3 to create said entity? Sorry to hear mate.

As for your knowledge. Population reduction? I have it figured that their largest attempt so far is with the use of bad uranium in all of the Northern Hemisphere Nuclear reactors. Is that warm?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What is a Monarch child?

I want to hear your story, please start from the beginning.

ALS
edit on 28-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Monarch child. As in, sodomised at age 3 to create said entity? Sorry to hear mate.

As for your knowledge. Population reduction? I have it figured that their largest attempt so far is with the use of bad uranium in all of the Northern Hemisphere Nuclear reactors. Is that warm?

No not sodomised. They save the corruption of my sphincter for a ceremony. Instead they create a second 'anus' so to speak by weakening the wall of my alimentary canal at one side to co-incide with damage to the glutumous maximus at that same side. Don't get angry with me for what they've done to you, my experiences are totally different.
When did I mention population reduction, sounds like your own fears again.
edit on 28/8/11 by goldentorch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Have you tried depreogramming yourself and re-establishing healthy associations with triggering devices?

I've had my own share of experiences in this realm, and there is a way out if you're prepared for a little hard work and a bit of confrontation with your perceived internal/external constructs.

If I can be of any assistance, I'll do my best to offer what advice I can in this matter.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
What is a Monarch child?

I want to hear your story, please start from the beginning.

ALS
edit on 28-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

I used that as a heading because Monarch/Ultra was a CIA mind control series of experiments that made America think it was all something new. I'm in the UK and these experiments are nothing new it's what drives every religion the quest to control peoples minds.
What it also (the MK Ultra experiments), exemplifies is there are ways we human beings communicate that they deny then try to use to their advantage.
The story from the beginning is a difficult one and the simple question of what is the beginning makes it seem difficult may I take 5 and come back at you with that one.
As a start I was brought up at an early age to think I was something special. They then crushed such thoughts as they sought to take control.
Here's a start for you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Sorry. Misunderstanding. I was prying about the sodomy due to what I have been educated on here on ATS, but thankyou for confirming that the acts do actually occur.

As for population control. It was a question to you. I have no worries if this isn't the case but it seems to be so.

I know this isn't a cry for help from you. You want to divulge as much info as you can get us to ask you about?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Have you tried depreogramming yourself and re-establishing healthy associations with triggering devices?

I've had my own share of experiences in this realm, and there is a way out if you're prepared for a little hard work and a bit of confrontation with your perceived internal/external constructs.

If I can be of any assistance, I'll do my best to offer what advice I can in this matter.

To any extent that matters it's way out of my control. They are determined I will be a certain figure and will act in a certain way. If you don't mind me saying, if I hadn't de-programmed myself I wouldn't be asking people's opinions. However thanks for your words.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

If you're deprogrammed, I assume you're going through the Rite of the Initiate.
I'll leave you to your business. Best of luck to you.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

may I take 5 and come back at you with that one.

Of coarse. The reason I asked is that I don't know what question to reply with and if you are what you say, then the right question could be invaluable. Till then I'll hang back.

Links being 504'ed. ATS is real screwy today, huh.

ALS

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Sorry. Misunderstanding. I was prying about the sodomy due to what I have been educated on here on ATS, but thankyou for confirming that the acts do actually occur.

As for population control. It was a question to you. I have no worries if this isn't the case but it seems to be so.

I know this isn't a cry for help from you. You want to divulge as much info as you can get us to ask you about?

I understand your immediate presumtion over the sodomy issue for I believe it's a huge part of the control mechanism.
People are tied up on population control are they going to kill us but the other form of population control is, are they controlling us. As long as they can get the population control as controlling us why would they kill us they need slaves.
Yes as to the asking about, it's a very complex subject what they do and are doing to me as an individual is what they are doing to us all.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You mentioned Astronomy. Are there very important celestial events occuring soon with dramatic consequences that you are aware of?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Everything you are posting is actually rehashing of rhetoric that can be found on the internet...if you truly want help, start with your story. While the theory of Monarch programming does have some basis in conditioning, it is possible to overcome and as well is identifiable through rhetoric use...which is lacking from your posts, in my opinion...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I did not expect to be asked "OK from the beginning" and must admit that threw me, even though I expected to go back to the beginning. I expected more specific questions to get there. I've lived in a world of subterfurge and direct questions can throw you sometimes simply with their honesty and it will take some thinking about to have the same honesty, integrity and directness.
The beginning comes later you see when you remember or in my case what they subtely remind you what they have done to you. So it's a bit of a loop and i can't quite decide the best pklace to join that loop to explain myself to you. Working on it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

how old are you?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ok then. Just start with the basics.

What is a Monarch child and who, how or what made/makes you one?

ALS

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There are no such things as people aware of things to come, I am not aware of any events to occur. Has it not struck any of you yet. If there are astronomical events 'they' recorded them long before we had literacy they are merely recorders of history not it's progenitor nor guardians of it's future course.
We are NOT psychics as you would percieve it. I don't know if your uncle Fred's leg's gonna fall of. I don't know where your auntie Mabel's hid the gold stocks.
It's about what is going on in the here and now and about the state of the collective unconscious and the collective sub-conscious.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

Just short of 56

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

nesara.insights2.org...

That is what he is talking about...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

do they attack the sub-conscious? next time you see one of them laugh at them and tell them we are winning

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join