It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News dumbing down the sheeple, into believing that US government can't control hurricanes.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It seems that this whole discussion whether TPTB can create and steer hurricanes as IRENE, or not, quickly called their attention, because the CBS News (whose logo is the "all seeing eye") posted this ridiculous video in attempt to dumb down the people into believing that the US government DOES NOT have technology to control hurricanes and even failed in prior attempts of doing it.

www.cbsnews.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

So they bring this baloney to deviate people's mind from HAARP???

www.whale.to...
edit on 8/28/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Another awesomely paranoid post by another crazy ATS member!

Seriously, the US Government is not controlling hurricanes, the "powers that be" are just every government over the world, not some big secret organization.

But thanks mate, your post made me laugh

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I can't watch the video right now.. But it doesn't matter what it said... They can control the weather and have been able to for some time. The Russians also have technology to control weather, and have used it.. Particularly in Malaysia and there is a conspiracy of an incident in Iraq against the u.s during the land invasion, and whipped up a huge duststorm.

Just wanted to add.. I'm not saying anyone is currently controlling the weather.. I'm just saying the technology exists.
edit on 28/8/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'm confused. Did you find anything factually incorrect in your video? I don't think any educated individual would take acknowledgement of cloud seeding experiments on hurricanes in the past as proof of their paranoid delusion of hurricane "control" today.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto

Seriously, the US Government is not controlling hurricanes, the "powers that be" are just every government over the world, not some big secret organization.

I give you 3 prominent scientists who say that HAARP can modify the environment, creating disturbances as hurricanes and earthquakes: Dr. Rosalie Bertell, Dr Nick Begich and Dr. Minoru Freund. The last one works for NASA, but it didn't prevent him on admitting that certain ionospheric "signals", which we KNOW are caused by HAARP heating the ionosphere with EM radiation, are related to earthquakes.

But Minoru Freund, a physicist and director for advanced aerospace materials and devices at Nasa's Ames Research Center in California, told BBC News: "I do believe that we will be able to establish a clear correlation between certain earthquakes and certain pre-earthquake signals, in an unbiased way."

(...)One study looked at over 100 earthquakes with magnitudes of 5.0 or larger in Taiwan over several decades. The researchers found that almost all of the earthquakes down to a depth of about 35km were preceded by distinct electrical disturbances in the ionosphere(...)

news.bbc.co.uk...

But nah... Probably the guy on ATS who call others "paranoid", by saying that HAARP is an environmental weapon, is the one who's right!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

That study was related to "earthquake lights", which are the ionospheric disturbances that occur before earthquakes. That study wasn't establishing a causal relationship between earthquake lights and earthquake, merely studying why the ionospheric disturbances occur before earthquakes.

But you're right, they are probably talking about HAARP.

edit on 8/28/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The video is entirely correct. There's been a few experiments with steering hurricanes, but nothing that actually works. It's mostly theoretical.

I'm curious - what exactly makes you think they CAN steer hurricanes? I can understand why people would WANT to, but can they? I don't see any evidence.

link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

I'm confused. Did you find anything factually incorrect in your video? I don't think any educated individual would take acknowledgement of cloud seeding experiments on hurricanes in the past as proof of their paranoid delusion of hurricane "control" today.

I totally can see you are confused: First off it's not "my video". It's a CBS video. Second, the Project Stormfury was an official attempt of US government, on controlling hurricanes by flying aircraft into them and seeding with silver iodide, disrupting the inner structure of the hurricane and supercooling the water in the storm. A project that lasted 21 years (1962 to 1983) and they say it "didn't work"???

Any educated individual can see that the US government has a program of weather manipulation, regardless the technique applied and reported for tax-payers. And when some prominent scientists as Dr. Rosalie Bertell and Dr Nick Begich say that HAARP can control weather and cause earthquakes, I don't think they are "paranoid", regardless of what the shills and trolls in conspiracy forums, say about it.

link   
Double post!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i should send a video reply and say your dumbasses quit with your ignorant cover ups and "governemnt cant control weatrher" they have already stated they can... morons... they have been able to control weather for some time

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

That study was related to "earthquake lights", which are the ionospheric disturbances that occur before earthquakes. That study wasn't establishing a causal relationship between earthquake lights and earthquake, merely studying why the ionospheric disturbances occur before earthquakes.

But you're right, they are probably talking about HAARP.

edit on 8/28/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

You should sue your teacher of text interpretation.

The ionosphere is distinguished from other layers of Earth's atmosphere because it is electrically charged through exposure to solar radiation. On a significant number of occasions, satellites have picked up disturbances in this part of the atmosphere 100-600km above areas that have later been hit by earthquakes. One of the most important of these is a fluctuation in the density of electrons and other electrically-charged particles in the ionosphere. Early warning One study looked at over 100 earthquakes with magnitudes of 5.0 or larger in Taiwan over several decades. The researchers found that almost all of the earthquakes down to a depth of about 35km were preceded by distinct electrical disturbances in the ionosphere.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Despite the fact that a NASA scientist didn't make direct mentions to HAARP, he's pretty clear about the correlation between ionospheric charging and earthquakes, what's always denied by shills and disinfo trolls. The explicit mentions are well done by Dr Nick Begich and Dr. Rosalie Bertell.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Double post!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
The explicit mentions are well done by Dr Nick Begich and Dr. Rosalie Bertell.

Why exactly are you trusting a couple of obscure medical doctors over atmospheric scientists and physics professors?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
I can't watch the video right now.. But it doesn't matter what it said... They can control the weather and have been able to for some time. The Russians also have technology to control weather, and have used it.. Particularly in Malaysia and there is a conspiracy of an incident in Iraq against the u.s during the land invasion, and whipped up a huge duststorm.

Just wanted to add.. I'm not saying anyone is currently controlling the weather.. I'm just saying the technology exists

So where and what is this technology?

Waht is the evidence (and please don't link to any of dutchsinse's videos!!) - ifs ther anything moer than some talking head on a YT video telling us that it is "true" and "obvious"??

I eagerly await your stunning revelations that have completely escaped the meteorological sciences for the last however-many-years-it-is-you-think-this-has-existed.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well here's all the evidence you need on how they can create earthquakes:

Tectonic Weaponry : How to make an Earthquake:

www.youtube.com...

Or so we say everyone EXCEPT the Government are telling Lies - Yeah Right!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Second, the Project Stormfury was an official attempt of US government, on controlling hurricanes by flying aircraft into them and seeding with silver iodide, disrupting the inner structure of the hurricane and supercooling the water in the storm. A project that lasted 21 years (1962 to 1983) and they say it "didn't work"???

And why not?

After 21 years it seems perfectly reasonable to me that they'd obtained enough info.

Of course teh 21 years was NOT continuous seeding - many years had no attempts made, and hte US Navy withdrew in hte 1970's.

The criteria to try to shif a hurricane meant that often none weer able to be seeded - there weer safety issues that meant few Atlantic hurricanes weer suitale

And when they thought about using Pacific ones Australia & China objected - and fair enough. clearly it wasn't all that secret even back then tho!

And by 1983, with improved instruments and aircraft and computers, they realised that they weer seeing no measureable effect.

Why would that time frame be evidence of anything other than a long-term study? Do you expect them to give up after 1 attempt??

Any educated individual can see that the US government has a program of weather manipulation, regardless the technique applied and reported for tax-payers. And when some prominent scientists as Dr. Rosalie Bertell and Dr Nick Begich say that HAARP can control weather and cause earthquakes, I don't think they are "paranoid", regardless of what the shills and trolls in conspiracy forums, say about it.

I haven't actually seen Bertell say that - I have seen her quoted as saying HAARP could "potentially" affect the atmosphere - but her idea is that HAARP can alter the ionosphere, make it a reflective thens, and then beam destruction directly at a given target eg in this review of "Planet Earth - the latest weapon of war" - nto actually any direct mention of it being used to alter weather.

And her statement reported the end:

What is certain, as Dr Bertell shows, is that, globally, the number of earthquakes a year has more than doubled since the inception of military experiments which affect the earth and its atmosphere.

is just plain wrong - ther has been no such increase in the number of earthquakes - if anything recently there has been a trend of fewer large earthquakes annually!

Begich also reckons HAARP could be used for mind control as well as weather control - doesn't seem to be working very well tho...

And mostly he carefully claims that HAARP "could" be used for these things (at least in all the videos & literature I've seen) - not that it is used - it is an importnat distinction.

Of course the distinction is lost in the highly rational world of CT's.....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto

I got my knee high boots on and I am drowning in brown stuff.

Nobody can control the path of a hurricane, or make them, or steer them, etc etc.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Again, they aren't establishing a causal relationship between the disturbances and the earthquakes. They are studying the disturbances and why they may occur. These things have been observed before HAARP or even modern science(earthquake lights)!

This country.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Nick Begich got a mail order degree in homeopathy.

That's what you would call a prominent scientist...?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join