It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

District 9 show just what scum the human race are

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

An illegal immigrant stays an illegal immigrant. Unfortunately, well, i can't say this in a nice way, but Africans jumping our borders are responsible for the worst of crimes. My country is overs and it was done thanks to Africans, not Prawns

And i will say, that if aliens should land, there's no way that it will go down as in D9, imo.
edit on 8/28/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

my wife said it was the illegal Nigerians that are the drug and gun runners. I've never been but we are planning a trip to go see her family. She makes it seem pretty horrible with the racism and crime though.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elrey72011
reply to post by qonone

my wife said it was the illegal Nigerians that are the drug and gun runners. I've never been but we are planning a trip to go see her family. She makes it seem pretty horrible with the racism and crime though.

Your wife is correct. A huge headache for South Africa, especially on the narcotics side.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You seem very closed minded, as the movie portrays the worst in human behavior, but it is nothing we haven't seen in real life. I could compile a list of leaders, dictators, but I'm sure you will get the idea.

Well then why don't you go ahead and COMPILE that list, and use *THAT* for your example of how humanity is crap, instead of basing your entire argument on a flippin *MOVIE*

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yeah he is a good actor.
Have you seen him playing Murdock in "The A Team" movie, he's so funny.

As to the OP: if aliens did land here and want to live on our turf's, we need to have the space to let them otherwise they'd have to live in slums.

I'm pretty sure they like the cat food, thats why they eat it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join