It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LARGEST radiation release to date!!! And Fukushima radiation 168 times of Hiroshima atomic bomb!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Who should I believe? TEPCO's website? or the website saying they are getting information from TEPCO?

That's got to be the funniest comment of the year so far

You should spend some time reading the thousand plus page thread, TEPCO have been proved to be lying many, many times. I would believe a politician before I believed a TEPCO spokesman (I never thought I'd say that about anybody)

TEPCO spokesmen occasionally slip up and say things their bosses think the public shouldn't know, this gets deleted and buried FAST.
They fudge numbers, they remove links to relevant information and change the units of radiation midsentence to make the readings look lower .

I think you must be either very naive or paid to post.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard

Who should I believe? TEPCO's website? or the website saying they are getting information from TEPCO?

You should spend some time reading the thousand plus page thread, TEPCO have been proved to be lying many, many times. I would believe a politician before I believed a TEPCO spokesman (I never thought I'd say that about anybody)

TEPCO spokesmen occasionally slip up and say things their bosses think the public shouldn't know, this gets deleted and buried FAST.
They fudge numbers, they remove links to relevant information and change the units of radiation midsentence to make the readings look lower .

ditto , and wow what a shock: radiation is out of control after almost 6 months...apparently human engineering isn't all we think it can be.. and clearly nuclear energy cannot ever have a problem that pollutes an entire hemisphere for months and months and months and months and...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
I read an article a number of months ago that was saying the entire West coast of the North American continent was receiving fall out. The rate was something like we were ingesting on the average about 30 particles a day. I facebooked it for other to read so I will see if I can still pull it up for citation purposes.

The article attributed an incline of birth mortality rates in California to the fall out. Ever since then nearly every day I think and wonder to myself what is in the air that we are breathing. I have looked online for some kind of site that monitors this sort of thing. I have found nothing.

PERHAPS ALL TOGETHER we can combine efforts and do a search to see if there is any form of monitoring system or air quality tracking system that could give an idea of what the West coast of the U.S. is experiencing.

I agree the reason that nothing being said about this in the main stream media is because there is nothing that can be done. Simply put...just people go on living their lives with out the fear and panic this would cause. We have a right to know !!!

edit on 29-8-2011 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

Here you go:

radiationnetwork.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
is any of this radiation really spreading globally? i mean - with the devastating consequences you guys always seem to tout?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok

Originally posted by yellowbeard

ditto , and wow what a shock: radiation is out of control after almost 6 months...apparently human engineering isn't all we think it can be.. and clearly nuclear energy cannot ever have a problem that pollutes an entire hemisphere for months and months and months and months and...

Agreed 100%. And if there is any hoax, then TEPCO are the hoax! They've been continually feeding the world BS, which MSM took, and conned the world's sheeple into believing Fukushima was under control. Ka boom ka boom ka boom. Who ya trying to kid? It never was. And it may never be. Their plant is totally FUBAR'd and they need to admit that and ask for help from the entire world, but they won't, it is not the Japanese way. A helluva way to commit harikari. Unfortunately, the rest of us reside on the same rock.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

That report in your OP didn't sound too good at all!!

What can be done? It's not too late to throw a huge air tight tent over the plant is it? At least this will stop anymore getting out into the open from the Reactor!!

What is already out is getting into food and water in that region and also getting blown around in the wind and rain... What can be done about that? Nothing.

You guys are lucky Hurricane Irene didnt knock the one out thats in New York!!

edit on 29-8-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
well thanks japan you got that anal nice but you stole it lol anyways who cares were all dead soon anyways from one or the other thousand things that all you freaks talk about have fun love you all

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is really terrible for the japanese people

Where will this end?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think you guys are missing the point here.

There's nothing we can do, really, if the threat is as real as it seems, the and the possibilities of other such events occurring on the rise, it seems the only thing we can do is spread what we know to those close to us.

As I've always said, awareness is better than preparedness.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Just Maybe My Thread will come True After All Japanese Refuge to America ! and we will have a

Blade runnerish America After All !

Anyone have seen the Sci Fi Movie Blade Runner ! ?

Those Asians in the Movie Are MOSTLY Japanese Japans Influence All Over the Place of los angeles in 2019

The Book & Movie is Based After a Nuclear Holocaust From WW3

Here is my Thread in case you Members want to Look At it

Movie Blade Runner , THE Illuminati , Freemason Ridley Scott, and JAPAN! !!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the Future Will we have a Refuge In the Eastern Coast of the USA

I think it Looks like we Will and if it does
The east Coast Could Look like this of what you see in the site Below

bladerunner,japan (flicker hive mind)
fiveprime.org...

Will Japans Refuge to the East Coast Influenced from the Movie Blade Runner become a Reality ?

If even Half of Japan Comes Here I Can see it Would have a Major inpact of America in a Good way

If anyone ever heard of Operation Paperclip ??

Operation Paperclip
en.wikipedia.org...

It Would be a New Kind of Area

Science and technology in Japan
en.wikipedia.org...

Presently, science and technology in Japan is mostly focused and prominent in consumer Presently, science and technology in Japan is mostly focused and prominent in consumer electronics, robotics and the automotive industry. and the automotive industry.

Japan is well known for its automotive and electronics industries throughout the world, and Japanese electronic products account for a large share in the world market, compared to a majority of other countries. Japan is one of the leading nations in the fields of scientific research, technology, machinery and medical research with the world's third largest budget for research and development at $130 billion USD, and over 677,731 researchers. Japan has received the most science Nobel prizes in Asia (see List of Nobel laureates by country)

edit on 29-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

i have seen you starting to pop up on many threads and you are always pushing the govt. agenda. what gives? do you know for a fact the govt. is always right?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Here in Switzerland they speak about the "safest" form of energy... What a joke!
Knowing that in case of an accident the whole country would become inhabitable.

It's just about money... so sad.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

The Hiroshima bomb claimed most of its victims in the intense heat wave and neutron rays from a midair nuclear explosion and the highly radioactive fallout. No one has died from radiation leaks from the Fukushima plant, where an explosion from hydrogen buildup damaged reactor buildings

thi statement is a flat-out lie. they where talking about the fukushima 50 being dead 2 months ago. now it isnt hurting anyone.wtf????

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It is totality not good ...I am a older fart but for younger people it might be a good move to head to the southern hemisphere ..even that place will eventually feel the results .

Dr Helen Caldicott - Fukushima Nuclear Disaster. THE END??? www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Oh my, I sure hope that more people would be aware of this.
But I know some people who are currently living in Japan and, they don't seem to be concerned?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
CLEARLY this is not the largest release of radiation to date, the numbers just done add up considering the Russian made "Tsar Bomba" was 1400 larger than the COMBINED explosive power of both nukes droped in WW2....

Wikipedia
The Tsar was a three-stage Teller–Ulam design hydrogen bomb with a yield of 50 megatons (Mt)[3] This is equivalent to 1,400 times the combined power of the two nuclear explosives used in World War II (Little Boy (13–18 kilotons) and Fat Man (21 kilotons), the bombs that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
All the ****s (what is the word for them?) that told us over and over how nuclear power is 'safe' energy ... I''d like tpo see them all bussed over there to outside the plant and told , "here, how does 10 000 sieverts an hour feel? Safe? "

We are surrounded literally by people who would happily say , "no it's not" or even "so what?" to this news.
We have every right to our utter disgust directed at the nuclear 'officials' (all of them) , the msm , and all the ignorant masses who couldnt care less. Shame on all of them - for as long as it can be. There should be no peace whatever for them .

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaOphiuchi
Oh my, I sure hope that more people would be aware of this.
But I know some people who are currently living in Japan and, they don't seem to be concerned?

There have been large protests in Japan almost from the beginning of the accident, as well as Japanese posters here on ATS expressing concerns.

Search

The simple google search above for anti-nuclear protests in Japan yielded over 9.2 million hits.

I live in a major urban center and have noticed more Japanese people here now since the accident. I think those who can have already left.

Since it's obvious we can't adequately control this nuclear technology, we should at the very least start phasing out these plants. Many countries have already started:

Austria was the first country to begin a phase-out (in 1978) and has been followed by Sweden (1980), Italy (1987), Belgium (1999), and Germany (2000). Austria, and Spain have gone as far as to enact laws not to build new nuclear power stations. Several other European countries have debated phase-outs. As of June 2011, Germany and Switzerland are phasing-out nuclear power.[2][3] As of June 2011, countries such as Australia, Austria, Denmark, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Israel, Malaysia, New Zealand, and Norway remain opposed to nuclear power.[2][4]

Link

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join