It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul 8/28 Interview On Fox News With Chris Wallace

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

The thing is the US' standard of living isn't great. Neither are its schools or healthcare. Its food isn't safe and its in massive debt to China.

Compare that to European schools. And healthcare.

Go look at the German economy and standard of living. And tax rate. And how much it regulates business.

Then remember that the US GOVERNMENT, vat thing you all hate, is actually controlled by business.

Business is responsible for the majority of your problems and corporate America isn't providing many solutions.

The rest of the world taxes more, regulates more. And provides more.
Happily trade higher taxes and more regulation for a more democratic government and a higher standard of living.

And before you blah blah blah about my ignorance, remember that I'm an American that's spent 10 years living in Europe.

I've done business, schools and healthcare in both. You?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by eLPresidente

The thing is the US' standard of living isn't great. Neither are its schools or healthcare. Its food isn't safe and its in massive debt to China.

Compare that to European schools. And healthcare.

Go look at the German economy and standard of living. And tax rate. And how much it regulates business.

Then remember that the US GOVERNMENT, vat thing you all hate, is actually controlled by business.

Business is responsible for the majority of your problems and corporate America isn't providing many solutions.

The rest of the world taxes more, regulates more. And provides more.
Happily trade higher taxes and more regulation for a more democratic government and a higher standard of living.

And before you blah blah blah about my ignorance, remember that I'm an American that's spent 10 years living in Europe.

I've done business, schools and healthcare in both. You?

sweet, i live in HK and getting 6k from the gov.

all the residents are getting this.

aside from taxes.

then again there is not 310mil people here either.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join