It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOS From Fukushima

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What a terrible plight these people face.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Their message will be ignored like always

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

So what is the solution? Terminate nuclear energy for good? Or maybe just not build nuclear plants in countries sitting on top of a fragile junction of four tectonic plates?

*shrug* I dunno man, tough situation. Won't be long before we face the same problem though. And we just dodged a bullet in DC with that 5.8. Like Japan, one day our luck WILL run out.
edit on Sun Aug 28th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

How about build them in more sensible places with more precautionary requirements?

And when something does happen, stop lying about it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
And when something does happen, stop lying about it.

Yeah, someone send a reminder to the EPA to stop lying about the air quality at ground zero when the next 9/11 or Three Mile Island happens. Cause it's coming. Sure as....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah, someone send a reminder to the EPA to stop lying about the air quality at ground zero when the next 9/11 or Three Mile Island happens. Cause it's coming. Sure as....

I have an ample amount of posting history demanding the same.

edit on 28-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

So what is the solution?

taken at face value they were scared and asking for help to evacuate. whatever should, could or ought to be done it is hard to deny that the residents of Fukushima have a right to be afraid and that the those who might choose to evacuate the area deserve full public cooperation

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

SOS From Fukushima

Sos: Reply 8-28-2011.................

..........You need to move. Leave at all costs. Do not whine or complain. Walk out if needed. You should have done this along time ago......

End message.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Is anyone on the ground in this place?

How credible is a youtube video considering the conspiratorial value of this incident?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I feel so sorry for the people of Japan. This seems to be months old and I am sure things are much worse now than at the time this was recorded. Why would the International Globalists and Bankers chose to help save these people.All they know how to do is dominate the world through force and violence. They are very good at killing and destroying they definitely are not good and rescuing and building. Everytime they are given an opportunity to lead the world into their Eutopia they show their true intentions. That alone should scare us into action. It is only by the grace of God we are not wearing Japans shoes. How long can we expect to depend on that grace until we are the victims while the world watches from afar?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Hate much?

Don't you think those are some broad generalizations?

EDIT:

I thought you meant the Japanese people...
edit on 28-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

SOS From Fukushima

Sos: Reply 8-28-2011.................

..........You need to move. Leave at all costs. Do not whine or complain. Walk out if needed. You should have done this along time ago......

End message.

SOS Response to reply

........ Radiation is in your area now. Dont whine or complain let us know where your going thats safe. I dont blame TEPCO either as victims are all alike, whingers.

End of message

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I feel totally useless as I am powerless to help these people.

If it was me and my children I would hope that the international community would do something.

To join an online petition on behalf of the people of Fukushima:

www.facebook.com...

and to show our spiritual support for the people of Japan:

www.facebook.com...

It's such a small thing but will demonstrate our thoughts in this regard.

Agape

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That's just too bad.

new topics

top topics

join