It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie O kennedy(onnasis) siad to wait 50 years after her death to review tapes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Heres the link, from prison planet. I find it VERY interesting, jackie said to wait 50 years till after her death, to release tape or tapes she had made, thinking lyndon B johnson had something to do with her husbands assinantion. Youde think thats a tell tale sign of hidding something!
I have always been very over fascinated tih the conspiracy of JFK's assinantion. Thiers so much that dosnt make sense..lee harvey oswald saying he was a panzy just before Ruby shot him, the firing time of 6 bullets from the bolt action rifle, for one man ( oswald) to pull off? the SS man wlaking next to kennedys car, holding his arm up to his ear microphone, appearing thier telling him to stand still and not follow as kennedys bodyguard? the man with the umbrella near the sign 'pumping' hs umbrella up n down 3 or 4 times, jay ed hoover( cant remember his last time all the time) report and interogation of the people thier? and an infamous story...of a woman i belive it was...that minutes after kennedy recieved the head wound...a man dressed in black i belive, with shades, was seen running out in a field, balding head, with what appeared to be a rifle...that man was never found or treated as a someone to look for. oh, and of course..'badge man' the other infamous cop or whomever it was, allegedly, standing in the shadows up on or behind the fence of the grassy knowl, or a newer evidence pic, showing someone standing off the the right of the pic.
Why would she want the world to know or still ponder on her husbands death, 50 years after her death? thats really ecentric...or she has something to hide? maybe she knew the powers to be who in fact did it, she was so scared of them, that 50 years long after she is long gone.. it wouldnt matter then?
What is everyones thinking on this one?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Her daughter is releasing them early apparently:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
E howard hunts says the same on his deathbed, LBJ was behind it, video of ruby hints to it.
I will be looking forward to any new facts on this!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I saw a histoary channel i think it was, last year, presidents day, history of lyndon B johnson. Its well known, he was somewhat of a manipulator in the kennedy cabinet. HE knew kennedy HATED him with a passion. But thiers no real evidence, johsnon wanted to kill kennedy. Johsnon was known for using racial slurs (the N word) time to time, but seemed to have a change of heart when he became president. At one meeting, he used and had everyone use the N word so much, hoping to verbally remove it from the english language. That was a huge turn, for someone not thinking like that, prior to being president. It was interesting, too see one of the last appearances of johnson, late 70's? coming up on stage to speak. You can see him taking nitro glycerin pills, heart/health problems.
I persoanlly like to belive, came to the conclusion, the military had something to do with it. isenhower himself, near leaving his presidency, warned the american public, too keep an eye on the military industrial complex, and not to let it grow, by being careful WHO is elected into offices. Its is said, kennedy ddint want to go too war with vietnam..but the sea off the coast thier, its said our own navy made it look like the communists shot at our ship, when it was OUR guys, CIA prob doing it. black ops thing. thats how WWII started...germans went to invade poland september 1939..a few nazi soldiers were ordered to dress as polish people, go into a radio tower, and make anti nazi german government propganda...that gave them reason, though not fair, the right ot invade. it was all planned out. See what im getting at?
It is also said, thier was a mob boss, known for being in cuba at the time, so i heard form my sisters ex fiance, he hated the kennedys, mostly because of bobby kennedy. HE wanted to go after the mob, that was his agenda. the mob boss was denied entry into the US per his (bobby) orders baically. its said, the mob guy made a comment....he was gunna cut the head of the snake, to eliminate bobbys power..go after John kennedy. without JFK in office, his brother would have no power. so it is a possiblity too...the mobs henchmen carrie dit out.
WHy our own government want to hide this info, is a conpsiracy in itself, obviously meaning you have something to hide, hoping people forget in time. Bury your secrets in the sand and forget, as the saying goes. When you think about it, our miltary would never have these expensive extremely costly stealth planes, invasions overseas had JFK signed paperwork saying no. The military wanted war with vietnam really bad..that to me, would suggest CIA operations, for whatever reason. test new technolgys? or as george carlin would say...go and play with thier toys in the sand* theirs just quite a bit of evidence, to me, that would suggest the CIA is at least alittle more than 60% responsable for JFK;s death. generals in the military as well, and the small possiblity, of our own governemnt then, hiring the mob* too do a whack job on john.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And a last note. When i was in my mid teens, my mom, a high schooler at the time, 16-17 year old, told me her and everyone that day, teachers, to janitors as well, nearly cried their brains at her high school. Just about everyone thier, all agreed, Lyndon B johnson was the guilty.
LOts of interesting theorys and ideas about eh assinantion of JFK.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The reason Caroline agreed to release these tapes early and entered into an agreement with ABC to do so on their network is because... ABC was going to air a mini-series about President Kennedy and his wife Jackie...which Caroline does not want aired... and is very unhappy with the way her parents are portrayed. So...ABC agreed not to air the mini-series...and Caroline agreed to air the tapes on their network.

Link: weeklyworldnews.com...

edit on 28-8-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Interesting..but why would jackie herlsef, want no one, the world for that matter, to not know anything till 50 years after her death?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
...jmo - lbj was neither powerful enough or smart enough to pull off jfk's assassination... lbj was dirty, no doubt about it, but he was just some rich men's puppet... find a connection between those who put lbj in office and those who put the first bush in office and you might find the guilty ones...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just so you guys know, nothing about the tapes, as of right now, is confirmed - in fact, here's what ABC, the ones holding the tapes, say about the alleged leaks so far, particularly the part where they completely deny all the claims made about them so far.

ABC yesterday blasted a British newspaper report that the network is sitting on an explosive treasure-trove of Jacqueline Kennedy audio recordings that have her blaming President Lyndon B. Johnson for her husband's assassination and admitting to extramarital affairs.

ABC is airing never-before-heard tapes of Jackie in September as part of a special to mark 50 years since JFK's inauguration.

But the network denies they're anywhere near as sensational as reported in The Sunday Express.

"The tabloid reports about content of the tapes are total nonsense," the network's rep said. "ABC isn't releasing any content from those tapes until mid-September, at which time it will be clear how off base these reports are."

The Express reported that Jackie learned of JFK's fling with a 19-year-old intern after finding the woman's underwear in the bedroom. And, according to the paper, she admitted to revenge affairs with actor William Holden and Fiat mogul Gianni Agnelli.
(Source)

For anyone interested, the "British Newspaper" that first reported this, as far as I know, was in fact the daily mail. Here's where they first reported the tapes: Explosive Jackie O tapes 'reveal how she believed Lyndon B Johnson killed JFK and had affair with movie star'

Sorry to break it to everyone but the fact is we're just going to have to be patient and wait till mid-September before we find anything out about these tapes - at which point it seems we'll have to buy the book, which the tapes come with, titled "Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy", this authored by Caroline Kennedy, Jackie's daughter.

We really do have to bear in mind that everything we hear at this point is nothing more than mere speculation - It's unfortunate but hey, there's really not long left till the release now anyway....
edit on 28-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
We really do have to bear in mind that everything we hear at this point is, unfortunately, nothing more than mere speculation - It's unfortunate but hey, there's not long left till the release anyway....

...do you think that release will tell us anything we dont already know?... like, maybe, jackie's marriage to onassis was part of a much bigger deal?...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

...do you think that release will tell us anything we dont already know?... like, maybe, jackie's marriage to onassis was part of a much bigger deal?...

I probably didn't give this impression from my last post very much but if I was to be completely honest, I do think we'll hear at least a couple of things we've never heard before. Unfortunately Jackie, I imagine, won't know much about the ins and outs of the assassination plot itself though - All she'll be able to do is tell us what kind of man Johnson was for example. In other words, If she has a theory on how her husband died and It differs from the Commission and she shares it then It's still very much so going to remain a theory.. It just might perhaps be taken slightly more seriously taking into consideration her unique position.

I'd assume she'll also give us an insight into life as a Kennedy though, what type of man her husband really was and she'll just be able to give us an overall better picture of things like that really.. One incident in particular I would think she'll be talking about, and let's bear in mind that these tapes are around 8 and a half hours long - so there's plenty of topics to discuss, will be the assassination of John as well as what was really going on inside the limousine at the time.

One aspect of this talking point that would be really great to hear would be how many shots she heard. Many people can remember hearing 3 shots after all - but not a single witnesses, as far as I know, placed the shots exactly like the warren commission eventually did. There's a strong possibility Jackie will tell us the same as everyone else - There was at least 1 shot and then 2 in quick succession, a clam made by most of the witnesses and an anomaly which, alone, disproves the most debated aspect of the entire case - The Single Bullet Theory (although It's yet to be definitively debunked of course).

I can't imagine she'll give us a great deal more than this but I'm not expecting her to blow this entire case wide open or anything, and I'd hope others aren't expecting anything near the same. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for her to give us something truly ground-breaking, but I'm not holding my breath at this point. That being so this certainly is a huge release and one all researchers of the case should look out for and look forward to still.

This is a historic moment..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

...you're probably right... its just a somewhat devious fantasy, lol, but i really wish she'd not be so dang classy and flowery-talkin and just get right down to the nut cuttin...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

but i really wish she'd not be so dang classy and flowery-talkin and just get right down to the nut cuttin...

lol, I know what you mean. But hey, there's around 8 and a half hours worth of tapes here, she's got to give us at least something interesting in all of that.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

John and Bobby were the sons of a mobster. Their father ran the Irish Mob.

When Capone said he "hated the Irish" he didn't mean Irish people - his wife was Irish. He meant the Irish Mob - run in the US by John and Bobby's father.

Getting shot when you're the son of a Mob boss isn't odd - that's normal. A hazard of the occupation.

If "The Mob" got them, the story is a bit more complex than the one people believe.

new topics

top topics

join