It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Crashes into Gates at Comanche Nuclear Power Plant in Dallas?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG...because there mad at us because there reactor broke during a super quake that was mother natures doing

I blame the Japanese people for killing at least Millions. Sure it was mother nature shaking these reactor pretty hard and you can't prevent this. But the Japanese people just looked away and let it happen. Japanese people are KILLING right now as they do nothing to stop these reactors blowing radioactive particle into the athmosphere. Theys even try to tell me that it's ok.

You can compare it with this: Shooting at another person is murder and if you wittness it there is nearly nothing you can do about it. But if you just go away without even looking if the person shot at may need some help YOU are a murder too. That's why it's against the law in Germany to NOT HELP if you see that someone needs help to probably save a live.

Sad it is but after 6 month into this and seeing that there are still Japanese people telling me that everything is fine and doing nothing to fight against their state/TEPCO I really hope that Japan won't survive.

Sorry to being mad at the moment, it's nor against you. But Japanese people need to go out to the street and tell their politicians that it's enough. Stop making more money out of this and spend some money to save the world.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by UnixFE

Also there is the fact that the radiation is pretty much airborne and waterborne now

new topics

<< 1   >>

join