It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Strange Pointy Person at Nuclear Power Plant. What's he doing??? (UPDATE: Another one!!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Has anyone post anything about the death of a Fukushima worker from acute leukemia? It's on the news today. He worked for a week this month, and reportedly died on the 16th.

TEPCO of course declared the death has NO RELATION to his work on Fukushima plant...

People are outraged.
edit on 30-8-2011 by fluffyflufff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fluffyflufff

Look for the constant F`shima Thread!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Supposedly, TEPCO had a joint press conference today, and it was streamed live earlier here. Apparently, a reporter brought up this video and asked what it was about, since it is buzzing all over the internet in Japan (examples here and here.

If you check out the Japanese youtube video of the man pointing, the description says this: (I have it translated to Japanese through Google chrome.)

(one) by his Intention.it DID He 's not the instruction of company TEPCO. (2) no Identity on the Protective wear, TEPCO Know who did not is. (3) his action is not "check" NOR "inspect". Not a routine work. (four) Scheduled to Investigate about him. (by Parliamentary Secretary Mr.sonoda)

Obviously this is broken English through the translation, but you can see that they said he was NOT under instruction of TEPCO to do this, they cannot identify him, it's not routine work and they are trying to investigate and find out who he is.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wish someone could translate this...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be

Is this a video of the conference today? I know there is one person here from Tokyo in this thread, I think he had responded a few posts up on this page...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollyr0cka

Is this a video of the conference today? I know there is one person here from Tokyo in this thread, I think he had responded a few posts up on this page...

I am not sure, but i think it is... But since i can't understand, its just guessing...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by loam

never mind the pointing guy check out on the first video the invisible like man at 13 to 14 seconds in at the bottom right corner of the video. WTF is that?

I think the video has been altered.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Any ideas what he's doing?

Begins @ 24 secs..

UPDATE:

Ok, clearly I was premature about agreeing with the 'readings' theory posed by some below!!!!

Here is another video:

What are they doing????

This one is obviously not holding any device!

Personally, I find his expression very disturbing.

Is this a protest of some kind????

edit on 28-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

I believe the video was altered, at 13 to 14 seconds in at the bottom right corner an invisible man walks by.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollyr0cka

ANN reported that the Guy tried to send a Message
but they do not know what kind of!

Tepco said; The Workers are instructed to not show up on the Cameras for personal Reasons,
the Worker is, until now , not identified!

The "Nuclear Gypsies" are the lowest People (in the Japanese way of thoughts)
mostly uneducated, Homeless or Dormitory and without Family.
When i see them here often i think they are the "stranded People" of this Society,
abused as Slaves and abandoned after the usage of their "Dosimeter",
real Manga-Style "Mecca"!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

So, That said. We were really on something here. I knew the guy was pointing at us for sure ! and he really looks weird. Im upset with the people at first telling ohh I can't believe this is a topic, I can't see anything wrong with this? Are they blind ?? oh come on ! , It's Tepco's cam from fukushima, anything we can witness on that cam is subject to some very interesting and relevent questions. So this is indeed a message, so now, the question is, What is the meaning of this message ?

Maybe the radiation lvl is so extremely high it could contaminate almost the entire world, seeing how Chernobyl ended, it was actually the case. So he wants to warn us?
Maybe he's just very pissed at Tepco's because some of his family members were touched.

I really dont know what to think of this at the moment, maybe others could share their thoughts?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Worker’s Eerie Show on Fukushima Daiichi Webcam

A worker at Tokyo Electric Power Co.’s infamous Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant has a message for the world. What exactly he wants to convey remains unknown, made all the more cryptic because of the person’s masked identity. But the image is striking, even disturbing.

The plant’s live-streaming camera, installed about 250 meters northwest of the No.1 reactor, captured a wandering figure on Sunday morning. The person, covered completely in the protective work wear and mask, initially appeared lost. But then took purposeful strides towards the camera. The person appeared to stare at something in his hands — a note? a cellphone? – before very deliberately, slowly raising an arm and pointing a finger toward the lens. And stood there.

After nearly 20 minutes in that position, the figure lumbered closer, right up to the camera under a face obscured by a protective mask nearly pressed against the lens. Soon after, the figure disappeared, leaving the camera once again neutrally filming the backdrop of the damaged reactor buildings.

whole story:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think hes holding a device that is streaming the live feed and he is trying to inch his way center. If you watch him he eventually inches right to the exact center of the camera view. Maybe hes just weird in trying to center his view point with his finger.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Isn't insanity one of the side-effects of acute radiation exposure?

That might explain why he's being so disturbing. The message seems clear enough to me.

"You're next"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Two threads on the same subject. Anyone here think he's pointing in a way that hides even more of his face? If I was making a point with a finger, it would be at chest level, or at least arm up from a bent elbow, and I might wag my finger a bit. Is that a Japanese way of doing it?

Seems he's talking to ME too, or he's talking to his bosses. I can only think it's a complaint or a warning.

Edit to add - maybe he's doing some medical test for someone viewing the cams? Like walking a straight line to prove you're sober, that kinda thing. Maybe they're examining his balance by getting him to hold out his arm in front of him with finger between the eyes? I'm clutching at straws now,

edit on 3-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Maybe he is trying to will the radiation through his body, through his finger, into the camera and send it through the satelites in space back to the viewer. Perhaps it could be dangerous to view the live feeds. I don't know. It just seems very threatening, which is probably the point.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
To those who keep saying about an "invisible man" at the 13second mark it clearly is not. It is a just an artifact of a not so good camera. One vertical bar moves right then another moves in the left direction. You can clearly see the bar from top to bottom move along except for the area where there is sky which gives an illusion of something moving. I repeat invisible men are not walking around in Fukushima.

As for the man pointing, he certainly does seem angry. Something to consider is the effects of the radiation not to mention possible lack of sleep and the isolation etc. I think he might be angry at the situation and just wants to make some kind of statement, there are also people on the building and in the crane so I doubt he cares if he has been seen by other workers.
edit on 5-9-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
SOLVED!

POINTING MAN: Enson Inoue Reveals Covert Trip to Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant
edit on 6-9-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join