It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Strange Pointy Person at Nuclear Power Plant. What's he doing??? (UPDATE: Another one!!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
MORE:

Ok, this vid strings together 20 minutes of the first man seen in my original post.

I think it's pretty clear he wasn't carying anything in the hand that was pointing either.

Breaking News: A man in the Fukushima camera

He was in the camera for about 20 mins.

Nobody knows what was his intention.It might have been just a camera check.but maybe not.

From my personal observation,he was very angry.

I think he wasn’t meant to express something to “us”. If he wanted to warn us some unreported risk,he could have used gesture but he was holding his right arm for 20 mins.

Pointing finger toward someone is a very aggressive sign in Japan. I think it was a condemnation or a threat to Tepco or gov etc..

Anyway,we can’t help assuming and assuming.

Interesting theory.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
he just wants to say : we NEED you up here !!! come and help us !!! hurry up !!

www.mamc.amedd.army.mil...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
MORE:

Ok, this vid strings together 20 minutes of the first man seen in my original post.

I think it's pretty clear he wasn't carying anything in the hand that was pointing either.

Breaking News: A man in the Fukushima camera

He was in the camera for about 20 mins.

Nobody knows what was his intention.It might have been just a camera check.but maybe not.

From my personal observation,he was very angry.

I think he wasn’t meant to express something to “us”. If he wanted to warn us some unreported risk,he could have used gesture but he was holding his right arm for 20 mins.

Pointing finger toward someone is a very aggressive sign in Japan. I think it was a condemnation or a threat to Tepco or gov etc..

Anyway,we can’t help assuming and assuming.

Interesting theory.

and the theory that I feel is most likely "it".. lol
He just feels/seems pissed, and trying to make a statement to 'someone'.
and quite the statement... whatever the heck it is.

just odd.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Japan wanted to be left alone. They had their Samurai Civil War and killed all foreigners and closed their cities from the world.

Then the US Navy rolled in and told them to open up to trade or their cities would be bombed.

Facing death, they quickly modernized into the Corporate Japan we know and spread around Asia doing the same exact thing we did to them....force other people to create/trade or die.

Then we quit selling them oil....and they did the same thing to us....Trade with them or get bombed...we called their bluff.....But they ended up bombing Pearl Harbor and taking Guam.

The Japanese just wanted to be left alone. Who are they blaming......YOU

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In the first video posted in the original post there is something floating above the square cage looking thing in the top left corner. You can clearly see it being wiped from the video. It dissapears and then the guy is standing there and its not there. What in the heck they are is a whole other question....but in the last video loam posted they are there the whole time that pointy guy is standing there. Also very freaky with the invisible person. It just leads me to believe that these videos have been edited.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There is an observation I have made in the accelerated video. He is holding and looking at what simply must be the monitor, looking at what the levels are, he repeats looking at it quite often all while point at the camera (Us). Near the end before he walks out of frame he makes an unusual gesture by moving the device to his mid section. Is he trying to tell us here...

1) We must keep monitoring the levels of radiation (pointing at us and looking at his)
2) We must worry about human reproduction (holding the device to his mid section)
3) He comes close to camera with what looks like a serious expression (this is no joking matter and it is coming close to us as he was)

He did not touch his heart or chest for family, he did not touch his head for thought, he just repeatedly points and looks at his device. "Monkey see monkey do" I think he is telling us for certain to be monitoring the levels of radiation and reproduction. He did not put that device to his side he made the extra effort of placing it facing towards us as well.

Best I can do.

***He also could be point at the camera as in telling his bosses and the world that he is sterile and dying and he is laying blame. Outside of that there is not much else it could be.

edit on 29-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
In the first video posted in the original post there is something floating above the square cage looking thing in the top left corner. You can clearly see it being wiped from the video. It dissapears and then the guy is standing there and its not there. What in the heck they are is a whole other question....but in the last video loam posted they are there the whole time that pointy guy is standing there. Also very freaky with the invisible person. It just leads me to believe that these videos have been edited.

They have been,and they have been provided from Tepco themselves.......

Link

Movie-archive for 24 hours of the Daily Fukushima nuclear power plant live camera.
The live feed of 1hour will be shortened in about 3min and it records.
Upload Timing is 1h per 1 movies(1/h ago).

LINK

HE/HER IS TAKING READINGS...............

Heres a remote control device flying........

T-Hawk Loses Control, Makes Emergency Landing On Rooftop Of Unit No. 2 At Fukushima Daiichi Movie.

edit on 29-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
its obvious,

hes Uncle Samurai

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The 1st video looks like someone taking a reading. It's either that or he has a strangely shaped and positioned index finger on his six fingered glove. His special 6 digit gloves have an index sheathe with different reflective properties than the others. The 2nd video looks like a green screen tribute.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Its edited also. It says it,so it looks blurry,cause they did that,so you cant see what is in his hand.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think it's quite obvious that he's shooting mind-bullets at the people who are trying to find out how bad it really is..

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

theres your UFO..........

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It's creepy.
All I can think of is a kind of warning, an aggressive one. "You're next! Yes, YOU!"

Why would he point a device ( if there is one) straight at the camera?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

There's something disturbing about this. He's pointing to everyone out there watching the disaster imo. Just silently pointing with a consistent glare. It's the most disturbing message I've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Yea....hes pointing at something behind the camera

Yes I would agree,he looks like he is counting to me (something behind the camera man) trying to keep his place,notice the slight finger movement as he points and counts.
edit on 29-8-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Yes I would agree looks like he is counting to me trying to keep his place.
So...he's just standing there pointing at something behind the camera with an angry look on his face? Pffftttt...people will believe anything to avoid the truth.
edit on 29-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So i slept well; went here to watch this topic again (and i keep find it creepy), and suddenly it hits me...

1. It is a protest: Not likely, since there is more footage of more man, taking pictures of themselves before the plant.
2. It is a warning to all of us, of whats to come: Could be, but don't think so
3. Its some kind of nuclear-zombie yelling, BRAAAAINZZZ: Not likely, but still :p
4. but it hit me when i saw the other movies of the men taking pictures of themselves, posing to the cam. I think one of them promised to friends, wife, kids, family, that he would wave or point to the camera... Kind of saying hallo! Not sure this is it, because if its not this, then, it has to be something very creepy!
edit on 29-8-2011 by Grifter.be because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

I think one of them promised to friends, wife, kids, family, that he would wave or point to the camera... Kind of saying hallo!
Haha...that theory is even worse! That's just funny.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Yes I would agree,he looks like he is counting to me (something behind the camera man) trying to keep his place,notice the slight finger movement as he points and counts.
edit on 29-8-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

he's going to hold his arm up for 15 minutes just to keep count? try that! it's tiring. he is trying to make some sort of point.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
looks like the japanese like to play on youtube too

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join