It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Strange Pointy Person at Nuclear Power Plant. What's he doing??? (UPDATE: Another one!!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
well it just looks he he might have felt somewhat awkward at being filmed kinda like this guy

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Also this:

"...yesterday, TEPCO said it detected the highest radiation levels to date!!! ...recording 10,000 millisieverts an hour-- the maximum level the devices can even measure.

edit on 28-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Where did the video come from? It would be very easy to edit that fella in after the fact. I don't really believe that its part of the TEPCO feed. Do you?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Why don't you call the plant and ask...

Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Service Hall
Address:
22 Aza Kitahara, Oaza Ottozawa, Okuma-machi,
Futaba-gun, Fukushima 979-1301 TEL: 0120-291-344

Telphone probably out of order...guess you will have to write a letter.
edit on 28/8/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
He's simply centering the image, folks. It's common procedure before on-site filming. It just usually isn't shown to the public, because well, it really isn't very interesting. Let's move on.

Cheers,
Strype

From www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I think this is how dogs must feel when trying to figure out what we are doing...
edit on 28-8-2011 by Wertwog because: fixed something

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Originally posted by mutantgenius
Where did the video come from? It would be very easy to edit that fella in after the fact. I don't really believe that its part of the TEPCO feed. Do you?

Yes, I do.

The video feed has been available for months.

reply to post by Wertwog

Originally posted by Wertwog
He's simply centering the image, folks. It's common procedure before on-site filming. It just usually isn't shown to the public, because well, it really isn't very interesting. Let's move on.

Cheers,
Strype

I'd accept that theory, except why hasn't it ever been done or noticed before in these feeds?

Moreover, how much centering is required when the position of that camera is focused on a landscape with some pretty large buildings as a cue??? Also, the position of that camera hasn't changed in months?

Take a look: www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by Wertwog
Personally I think this is how dogs must feel when trying to figure out what we are doing...

Funny, but not so fast, me thinks.

edit on 28-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
No other entertaining theories?

I'm sticking with protest.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No, no other theories, but this really is something creepy. A protest? Could be. But pointing he is, and it certainly is not for centering the cam which is long before there!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Well they seem to be 2 different videos as the first does not have the red breathing apparatus. Also seems like they erased someone off the first one. May have removed what is in the hand on the second one.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
No other entertaining theories?

I'm sticking with protest.

Could it be a mutant ninja zombie telling us we're in deep sh1t and they are going to get us ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He is concentrating his Chi energy on the camera to burn a hole in the sensor.

That is why he looks constipated.

(Gee, with all that mutating radiation about & no special powers. What a bummer).

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He is a man standing in a place that is contaminated with radiation. He is pointing at YOU (US) and trying to tell everyone that we are all going to become like him, wearing protective gear because of the contamination. He starts from a distance but gets closer over time as though, the radiation is getting closer to YOU (US).

It is a warning to Us.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Looks to me like he's holding a camera and either taking pictures or video recording something behind the camera.

Either that or he's making a video recording of us video recording him and saying, "Here! See how you like it!"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Let me try I'm a lip reader. I..... want.,..... you ! It's Uncle Sam ! Wait there's more... to clean up...... your.. own ....mess.. this time ... Mr. Em... per... or.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
How can he even be there? I thought the area was inhabitable for centuries? Wouldn't he have to be wrapped in a 12 inch thick sheet of lead to be standing there that long? Creepy. Did anyone actually see this live though? I checked out the guys channel and it is recorded from the live feed, but he could easily edit it couldn't he?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
he is simply pointing to a colleague and through the mask you can just hear him say...

"Watashi ni anata no tabako no izure ka o ataeru"
(give me one of your cigarette)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What about symbollicly pointing at the spectator ?
Saying "YOU are responsible of this mess".

Now, let's find who is this "YOU"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

Originally posted by Grifter.be
...this really is something creepy.

The first video was just strange to me, but the second is very creepy.

I quite agree.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Has anyone entertained the possibility that this could be computer generated
virtual reality animation? It seems entirely possible to me (especially in the 1st video in the OP
where faces can be seen forming with the bushes movements).
It could be scare tactics. Keep the fear levels up!
Any experts around to investigate the possibility?
After all, how hard would it really be to do, if it was just a scare-mongering hoax by TPTB?
Not very, IMO.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Seems like a lot of effort for a rather obtuse point, don't you think?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join